Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just found this in Instagram... Thought of sharing... For the past few days, we were discussing do pakhi really loves virat ?

For me it's straight no

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMyPKzQn3nO/?igshid=1qlqei2kgposb

This sounds interesting...

Even if we go according to this...

1. She never trusted virat... Only bcoz he didn't realize her voice, she assumed herself that he is cheating... With one lipstick mark again she assumed stuff.

2. Even when sai is not in picture according to pakhi and virat is in GC for mission... She used to call crazily .... Not understanding his job

3. She never tried to understand his feelings, even during ladak trip , she didn't tried to understand about virat state of mind for his brother....

4. Most important thing, no true love wants her lover to suffer for whole life by taking that stupid promise and making him guilty at every chance

While coming to sai... I don't completely support her but keeping their relationship status and pakhi aside.... She always trusted virat and supported him, during DIG valla track, pakhi return track , ladhak track and hospital track... 

What is your take on this?

Sorry I remembered only some names , so tagged but plz everyone else are also, plz share your opinion

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

I agree with whatever you said above. I think for her Virat was attraction at first sight. She wanted him badly and when she couldn’t get him , when fate played a bad trick on her she couldn’t take it. Her ego at play ruined her chance at taking it any further. Her ego at him not being able to recognise her voice or saved her number, without giving him the benefit of doubt is a behavior I would expect from someone who has had everything in life that she has ever wanted. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She loves no one but herself. She always complains that Sai disrespects him even though he did so much for her. But as soon Virat goes against her she starts shouting at him. Hypocrisy much ! When she gets upset, she starts calling him dhokebaaz. She is actually obsessed with him because he is her zid.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

So in my opinion, no pakhi doesn’t love Virat! 

But it’s a little more complicated than that...

she is attracted to him and attached to him. It stems from their attraction towards each other during the yoga camp... 

as I always say, they don’t know each other well enough to love.... 

Virat doesn’t know how pakhi reacts to situations, time and again we have heard him say pakhi tum toh mature hi tum aisa kyun keh rahi ho, fir hum it is that pakhi he met at the yoga camp..

Same goes for pakhi.. she doesn’t know Virat, yes she knows he loves his family but she doesn’t know is personality... we see her get worried when he isn’t back home and wake up the whole family but as a police officer, as Virat mentioned, it is part of their job to stay away till late hours and there is nothing to worry..

Pakhi in my opinion has an obsession... she is obsessed with him and for her he is hers or no ones no matter if she is married and he is single.. it probably is a reaction from her childhood and her upbringing being the only child she is used to getting everything she has asked for.. 

even though Virat is an only child he has grown up in a joint family with cousins who he considers no less than real siblings.. so he has learned to compromise and adjust.

With Sai she has seen a lot in life since a young age, from being raised by a single parent to all the harassment and difficulties has shaped who she is as a person..

Pakhi is an insecure person, she has got everything on a gold platter all her life and has never had to struggle.. the apple of her parents eyes, compared to Sai and virat she’s actually had a perfect life..

Even if you are someone’s friend you want the best for them.. she clearly sees that Virat has moved on, it’s actually a female instinct.. Virat has also told her that he has no feeling for her in his heart but that is where her delusion comes into play... she is not ready to accept the fact that he has moved on.

As for trust and honesty those would be secondary in her case, she first has to accept what she really feels for Virat.. is it love or is it attraction!

As for Sai, she is very different... she has good instincts which helps her see the true nature of a person... it also comes from the fact that she has seen too much at a young age..

They say women mature faster than men it’s not because we want to it’s because of the circumstances we go through... as a victim of harassment when there is someone who is taking care of you and helping you move on you automatically trust that individual (I can vouch for this since I have been through situations Sai has faced at a similar and maybe younger age) 

Yes Sai is impulsive and naive at times but she is headstrong, a woman with self respect who is protective of her loved ones and keeps the happiness of others in mind but does not forget her own.. 

Yes her wall is high because for her letting people in is a little difficult due to what happened with her in the past but if we see she brings her guard down towards Virat until he says something which hurts her.. in GC she trusted virat and had no wall because at that time they had no relationship, as they were bound in one she understood the complexities of the three individuals in the whole situation... 

this whole Sai-pakhi-Virat situation is  complex till Virat doesn’t make his feeling clear to both.. 

but even then pakhi will not change because for her the obsession of wanting something that cannot be hers is bigger than the happiness of her so-called best friend!

jane_austen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Coincidentally, just now, I came upon a much older post from IF that explained Pakhi's obsession with Virat. It was awesome. I'm sharing it below...

Written by ..Peppermint..

I'll digress a little with some Greek mythology and Pakhi didi. If you've read my post on NPD, I mentioned that the word ‘Narcissism’ comes from Greek mythology and the character of Narcissus. Basically Narcissus saw his own reflection in a pool of water, fell in love with it, was amazed by it and was unable to detach himself from the image that the pool showed. Isn't that what happened with Pakhi didi. Pakhi saw herself in a stream (Virat) and  Virat’s admiration of her (basically she saw herself from his eyes - a version of herself that could only be cherished and fell in love with that version of herself and by extension with Virat who acted as a sort of validation), was amazed by his admiration and fell in love with an illusion . Now, Pakhi is unable to detach herself from the image that Virat created of her. When Narcissus realised that his love will not be reciprocated - he died and there are various accounts of how he died, some say by suicide, some say he killed himself because he could not have his object of  desire, some say he burned from the passion. This really seems to be the fate of Pakhi didi, for she may not die, but she will henceforth trap herself from the vicious circle which could only contribute to her downfall.

Edited by jane_austen - 3 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

So in my opinion, no pakhi doesn’t love Virat! 

But it’s a little more complicated than that...

she is attracted to him and attached to him. It stems from their attraction towards each other during the yoga camp... 

as I always say, they don’t know each other well enough to love.... 

Virat doesn’t know how pakhi reacts to situations, time and again we have heard him say pakhi tum toh mature hi tum aisa kyun keh rahi ho, fir hum it is that pakhi he met at the yoga camp..

Same goes for pakhi.. she doesn’t know Virat, yes she knows he loves his family but she doesn’t know is personality... we see her get worried when he isn’t back home and wake up the whole family but as a police officer, as Virat mentioned, it is part of their job to stay away till late hours and there is nothing to worry..

Pakhi in my opinion has an obsession... she is obsessed with him and for her he is hers or no ones no matter if she is married and he is single.. it probably is a reaction from her childhood and her upbringing being the only child she is used to getting everything she has asked for.. 

even though Virat is an only child he has grown up in a joint family with cousins who he considers no less than real siblings.. so he has learned to compromise and adjust.

With Sai she has seen a lot in life since a young age, from being raised by a single parent to all the harassment and difficulties has shaped who she is as a person..

Pakhi is an insecure person, she has got everything on a gold platter all her life and has never had to struggle.. the apple of her parents eyes, compared to Sai and virat she’s actually had a perfect life..

Even if you are someone’s friend you want the best for them.. she clearly sees that Virat has moved on, it’s actually a female instinct.. Virat has also told her that he has no feeling for her in his heart but that is where her delusion comes into play... she is not ready to accept the fact that he has moved on.

As for trust and honesty those would be secondary in her case, she first has to accept what she really feels for Virat.. is it love or is it attraction!

As for Sai, she is very different... she has good instincts which helps her see the true nature of a person... it also comes from the fact that she has seen too much at a young age..

They say women mature faster than men it’s not because we want to it’s because of the circumstances we go through... as a victim of harassment when there is someone who is taking care of you and helping you move on you automatically trust that individual (I can vouch for this since I have been through situations Sai has faced at a similar and maybe younger age) 

Yes Sai is impulsive and naive at times but she is headstrong, a woman with self respect who is protective of her loved ones and keeps the happiness of others in mind but does not forget her own.. 

Yes her wall is high because for her letting people in is a little difficult due to what happened with her in the past but if we see she brings her guard down towards Virat until he says something which hurts her.. in GC she trusted virat and had no wall because at that time they had no relationship, as they were bound in one she understood the complexities of the three individuals in the whole situation... 

this whole Sai-pakhi-Virat situation is  complex till Virat doesn’t make his feeling clear to both.. 

but even then pakhi will not change because for her the obsession of wanting something that cannot be hers is bigger than the happiness of her so-called best friend!

Wow you explained it so beautifully... Yes for pakhi he is only missed opportunity of her perfect life dream... Nothing else..

Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: jane_austen

Coincidentally, just now, I came upon a much older post from IF that explained Pakhi's obsession with Virat. It was awesome. I'm sharing it below...

Written by ..Peppermint..

I'll digress a little with some Greek mythology and Pakhi didi. If you've read my post on NPD, I mentioned that the word ‘Narcissism’ comes from Greek mythology and the character of Narcissus. Basically Narcissus saw his own reflection in a pool of water, fell in love with it, was amazed by it and was unable to detach himself from the image that the pool showed. Isn't that what happened with Pakhi didi. Pakhi saw herself in a stream (Virat) and  Virat’s admiration of her (basically she saw herself from his eyes - a version of herself that could only be cherished and fell in love with that version of herself and by extension with Virat who acted as a sort of validation), was amazed by his admiration and fell in love with an illusion . Now, Pakhi is unable to detach herself from the image that Virat created of her. When Narcissus realised that his love will not be reciprocated - he died and there are various accounts of how he died, some say by suicide, some say he killed himself because he could not have his object of  desire, some say he burned from the passion. This really seems to be the fate of Pakhi didi, for she may not die, but she will henceforth trap herself from the vicious circle which could only contribute to her downfall.

Wow ..  I never thought of it this way... This is different

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. She didn't trust Virat because she thought she was not important enough for him to save her number, not because he didn't recognise her voice. I agree about the lipstick mark. And the drama she created after that🤢

2. Yes, her lack of trust and insecurity came out as soon as he made that promise. It was like as soon as he made that promise she became obsessed with that promise as she had staked her entire life because of that one promise.

3. Agree. She didn't bother about Virat's feelings for Samrat. She was more interested in having alone time with Virat.

4. Wholeheartedly agree. Even her father said the same thing to her before she was going to get married to Samrat. She wanted Virat to suffer because if her his while life. She didn't understand that love sets free.

Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

1. She didn't trust Virat because she thought she was not important enough for him to save her number, not because he didn't recognise her voice. I agree about the lipstick mark. And the drama she created after that🤢

2. Yes, her lack of trust and insecurity came out as soon as he made that promise. It was like as soon as he made that promise she became obsessed with that promise as she had staked her entire life because of that one promise.

3. Agree. She didn't bother about Virat's feelings for Samrat. She was more interested in having alone time with Virat.

4. Wholeheartedly agree. Even her father said the same thing to her before she was going to get married to Samrat. She wanted Virat to suffer because if her his while life. She didn't understand that love sets free.

@ bold if I remember correctly, Didi ka bezzathi raag thab se he Shuru Hui hai... She tells her friend " virat ne mujhse rudely baath kiya hai" 🤣

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pakhi felt an instant connection with Virat as he resembles how she would have expected a life partner... He was all soft spoken, polite, caring and poet too 😜 She started loving him... She didn't get a chance to explore her/their love... It didn't went through the phases it has to be to truly converted into that love which is selfless and much more... It broke before it starts... It would have been easy to move on in reality in Pakhi's case (this my thought)... But Virat rejection siting Samrat and family hurt her ego and her will be satisfied until she is the only love in Virat life... And that turned into obsession... She cannot let her ego hurt and face the reality.. She don't even have the courage for that..