So so happy for Rhea Chakraborty!!!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Oh but his sisters are certified angels in disguise, y'know? They can never do anything wrong  🥱

lol now let's not be building the proverbial strawman to shoot down. We all know no one is an angel. And certainly a gold digger like Rhea sure isn't. 😉 😉 😉

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

No it isn't. Rhea isn't guilty of anything and she's back to doing movies. NCB cannot drag it's ass over ganja till eternity. 

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence. 

😂 Coming back to movies? You're saying that as if it absolves her or she is is back to the good times. Remember what happened to Sanjay Dutt? It took years, but he got to finally pisao chakki. Good to know a little history. 😉

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

No doubt that truth will prevail one day but then it should also be revealed who is paying for her lawyer who is known as the India's top most expensive lawyer ?

Whoever is paying for tge lawyer, what difference does it make??? Let's say, hypothetically, according to the conspiracy theories, that Kjo abd MB are paying for the lawyer. What's the point then? Does it matter ??

Originally posted by: -sim-

We dont know how CBD oil reacted on depression patient and we dont know how prescribed anti-anxity pills reacted, CBI will find it

I stopped following the case after they went off track and started chasing actors for smoking pot but you're right. CBD oil comes in all kinds of doses and there are some pretty high-potency ones too. It does interact with depression/anxiety medications to play up your moods and amplify the side effects. 

Up to what extent did it fcuk up his moods and possibly push him to that ungodly zone? That's for the pros to find out. They also need to find out if he consented to it cuz consent adds another layer of complexity in legal cases.

Although ... considering the kind of delirium he was in, it looked like he needed someone else to consent on his behalf. The whole thing is shrouded in mystery.

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol now let's not be building the proverbial strawman to shoot down. We all know no one is an angel. And certainly a gold digger like Rhea sure isn't. 😉 😉 😉

Yeah a "gold digger" who managed to get only some 50 lakhs spent on her out if CRORES. Whattay gold-digger man. 🤪

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😂 Coming back to movies? You're saying that as if it absolves her or she is is back to the good times. Remember what happened to Sanjay Dutt? It took years, but he got to finally pisao chakki. Good to know a little history. 😉

And got out 356778 times on parole to party, got a biopic made on him that minted crores. 

There, expanded your very limited knowledge of history. 🤣

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It’s a fact that ssr was surrounded by gf, family members and others who was just after his money. That’s why he felt depressed nobody loved him. When people just use you for your money it does make you depressed. Shady people everyone he was surrounded by, they should make a movie of his life and expose the lies everyone is telling. You guys defend the gf who was using his credit card when he was sick, partying when he was sick locked in a room and was going out to drink after 3 days later he died but oh well I don’t blame her. She was just having fun with rich famous guy. I don’t see wrong with her just being bubbly but Wish she stayed with Aditya or harsh, I know Adi went to shraddha but not sure why her and harsh broken up. The only mistake I see ssr did was he should’ve stayed with ankita that was going to be his support system. 

Even Ankita failed to understand him  he was feeling low since 2013 and she says she felt nothing plus she went on live television and spout BS on mental health and depression 🙄 The same Ankita who is encashing his death and giving a staged tribute to him that looks fake AF. 

Originally posted by: ninny

When did they change his meds without his knowledge? 

It's better to be a "SSR bot" than someone who is so much filled with hate. 

Yeah hate for Rhea isn't hate, that is honey. ❤️

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah hate for Rhea isn't hate, that is honey. ❤️

Unlike you I don't go on about cursing Rhea every now and then.. I hate her and always will and I have my reason to do so but I also maintain that if she hasn't commited any serious crime she doesn't deserve to go to jail.

Anyway coming back to your claim that his sister changed his medicines without his knowledge? How are you making this serious claim without providing any proof? 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah a "gold digger" who managed to get only some 50 lakhs spent on her out if CRORES. Whattay gold-digger man. 🤪

So she was/is a gold digger. Just not a very good one😆 Poor thing only managed to extricate 50 lakhs!! She needs to up her game for her next target !

I find it hard to believe she stayed with ssr out of ‘pure louw ‘ 😆 Recording him in his most vulnerable moments, recording his conversations with his financial advisors.. who does that? Certainly not ‘loving and caring’ girlfriends. 

She’s a C grade nobody who latched onto a source of money and milked it for what it was worth till the source died.