Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

No doubt that truth will prevail one day but then it should also be revealed who is paying for her lawyer who is known as the India's top most expensive lawyer ?

I have no strong opinions either way- and I have no clue about the sisters (except the extreme sadness I feel at SSR's death) but this "expensive lawyer" and "why such an expensive lawyer if she has nothing to hide" is a very absurd and weak argument

I work in the legal field and the law allows for everyone- even heinous criminals like Ajmal Kasab to hire any kind of lawyer/legal help they need. And that can never ever be taken as a measure of anyone's guilt. If god forbid even for one day, any of us were to get entangled in a legal mess, we would learn very quickly the importance of hiring a top lawyer. When your life is literally on the line, would you look at the cost? I certainly wouldn't and I would in fact mortgage whatever assets I had/have to pay the costs.

And at the end of the day Rhea may not have been an A lister like SSR but she was a working model cum actor so not a total pauper.

I dont know anything abt it,whats the case all abt?i mean what case rhea put on them?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It’s a fact that ssr was surrounded by gf, family members and others who was just after his money. That’s why he felt depressed nobody loved him. When people just use you for your money it does make you depressed. Shady people everyone he was surrounded by, they should make a movie of his life and expose the lies everyone is telling. You guys defend the gf who was using his credit card when he was sick, partying when he was sick locked in a room and was going out to drink after 3 days later he died but oh well I don’t blame her. She was just having fun with rich famous guy. I don’t see wrong with her just being bubbly but Wish she stayed with Aditya or harsh, I know Adi went to shraddha but not sure why her and harsh broken up. The only mistake I see ssr did was he should’ve stayed with ankita that was going to be his support system. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Ouch .. Karma anyone? 

All the people who were saying, Rhea definitely did some thing wrong (being a soft drug user) and thats why the system caught up with her

Now SSR's sister also did something mildly wrong - getting a prescription without diagnosis. Its a minor offence but will be investigated by CBI 😂 

rhea and her gang group who lived with him got drugs for him 

Terenaina thumbnail

This whole situation teaches you that a man needs a strong loving system from a woman in order to survive, he lost that true friendship support he had from ankita. He was alone. When I watch bb show, I do see the men get weak lost and wants to quit show if they don’t a have a support system while some women can survive without having a man or a support system. Rahul quit the show when he didn’t have a support.  That means women in Bollywood like pc or other Bollywood actresses are mentally stronger than men. Ssr just lost his support system with ankita and that made him weak. She got engaged days before he died too. 

Edited by Ranimukherjee2 - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

The family sent a message complaint against rhea and Miranda in feb 2019 is when ssr was alive. I am confused about this case. I feel sorry for his dad and feel sorry for ssr. They should’ve helped ssr. I think it's time to stop the blaming game from both family and rhea and stop this case, nothing can bring back ssr. Both rhea and sister seems like they don't like each other so blaming each other is not the solution to this case. Time to move on from this case. If there is suspicious or evidence solve it but if there is nothing just close it. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😂 lol yeh lo. 😂 khoda pahad, nikla chooha. 😂 Seeing the title, one would have thought Rhea had scored a huge victory. She did not. Trying to get the case thrown out is always worth a shot... even if the judge ultimately does not agree. One needs to focus on the big picture, which is that Rhea's ass is still over the fire while SSR's sister will have just a minor case going against them. Bekar ka celebration😂

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😂 lol yeh lo. 😂 khoda pahad, nikla chooha. 😂 Seeing the title, one would have thought Rhea had scored a huge victory. She did not. Trying to get the case thrown out is always worth a shot... even if the judge ultimately does not agree. One needs to focus on the big picture, which is that Rhea's ass is still over the fire while SSR's sister will have just a minor case going against them. Bekar ka celebration😂

No it isn't. Rhea isn't guilty of anything and she's back to doing movies. NCB cannot drag it's ass over ganja till eternity. 

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

No it isn't. Rhea isn't guilty of anything and she's back to doing movies. NCB cannot drag it's ass over ganja till eternity. 

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence. 

What was the sister really doing ? 😆