Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Even Ankita failed to understand him  he was feeling low since 2013 and she says she felt nothing plus she went on live television and spout BS on mental health and depression 🙄 The same Ankita who is encashing his death and giving a staged tribute to him that looks fake AF. 

even if he was feeling low, lots of people feel low at times. His doctor saw him for anxiety years ago, ankita talked about he had anxiety when she was with him. Doctors saw him for depression 6 months before he died from what I read. Maybe covid without work and being locked with people who is there for your money only made it worst. Anyways nobody knows what happened

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ghar pe rakhlo itna pyaar hai toh Rhea se .

Kya Nautanki hai idhar sab.

She is was and will remain Taai Nalli 

BeediQueen

Originally posted by: kar08

So she was/is a gold digger. Just not a very good one😆 Poor thing only managed to extricate 50 lakhs!! She needs to up her game for her next target !

I find it hard to believe she stayed with ssr out of ‘pure louw ‘ 😆 Recording him in his most vulnerable moments, recording his conversations with his financial advisors.. who does that? Certainly not ‘loving and caring’ girlfriends. 

She’s a C grade nobody who latched onto a source of money and milked it for what it was worth till the source died. 

Er, those lakhs were spent only on the Europe tour she and Sushant had. It's not like she extorted money from him or forced him to pay for her expenses. 

And what happened to those proverbial "15 crores" claimed by his family that was apparently stolen by Rhea? LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And good she recorded him, otherwise the nutjob warriors would still be attacking her for force-feeding weed to poor Sushant. Now we know the truth at least. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Unlike you I don't go on about cursing Rhea every now and then.. I hate her and always will and I have my reason to do so but I also maintain that if she hasn't commited any serious crime she doesn't deserve to go to jail.

Anyway coming back to your claim that his sister changed his medicines without his knowledge? How are you making this serious claim without providing any proof? 

Yeah you don't spew hatred against Rhea whenever the topic springs up. 

Er, I believe this is the very crux of the court case we're all discussing? That Priyanka/Meetu whoever changed Sushant's meds without him knowing? 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Yeah you don't spew hatred against Rhea whenever the topic springs up. 

Er, I believe this is the very crux of the court case we're all discussing? That Priyanka/Meetu whoever changed Sushant's meds without him knowing? 

This just shows you don't know anything. Priyanka got Sushant meds because he asked her.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This just shows you don't know anything. Priyanka got Sushant meds because he asked her.

How are you able to say it so confidently ? Is there a video or something?

The case details say otherwise. 

ninny thumbnail

The case details say otherwise. 

Yeah and you clearly don't know about them. 

Yeah and you clearly don't know about them. 

You clearly don't know the ABCDs of the case then. 

ninny thumbnail

You clearly don't know the ABCDs of the case then. 

There are literally messages where Sushant is asking Priyanka for prescription.