So so happy for Rhea Chakraborty!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mahisa22

No it isn't. Rhea isn't guilty of anything and she's back to doing movies. NCB cannot drag it's ass over ganja till eternity. 

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence. 

Without patient's consent? Sushant himself asked for the medicines. 

No it isn't. Rhea isn't guilty of anything and she's back to doing movies. NCB cannot drag it's ass over ganja till eternity. 

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence

That is what Rhea did by mixing medication in SSR coffee,,,

There was no way this was going to be squashed, that was pretty clear.

I remember when the FIR was lodged the main point of contention was that it was lodged with mumbai police and not with CBI.

Finally this is going to be investigated by CBI.

Maharastra police and the corruption within is all over the news now, so that's a relief.

Not that anything or any fir matters now, it's just a long charade of court hearings and delays.

I hope sushant is at peace now, and if there's anyone who's hurt him in whatever way, I look up to karma to do the needful.

I feel for the family, and I always will, there's no bigger loss than loosing a brother whom you have raised more like a son, loved & pampered endlessly.

The case has become so murky and so toxic that the Initial revelations are long lost.Now it's just one toxic fandom against another, with no one actually thinking of what the dead went through.

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

๐Ÿ˜‚ lol yeh lo. ๐Ÿ˜‚ khoda pahad, nikla chooha. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Seeing the title, one would have thought Rhea had scored a huge victory. She did not. Trying to get the case thrown out is always worth a shot... even if the judge ultimately does not agree. One needs to focus on the big picture, which is that Rhea's ass is still over the fire while SSR's sister will have just a minor case going against them. Bekar ka celebration๐Ÿ˜‚

The Muppets Television GIF by Head Like an Orange

The Muppets Television GIF by Head Like an Orange

SSR's sister will have a HUGE ASS case against her, changing medications without patient's consent is a criminal offence. 

Oh but his sisters are certified angels in disguise, y'know? They can never do anything wrong  ๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by ninny

Without patient's consent? Sushant himself asked for the medicines. 

No he didn't. I'm talking about Meetu and her husband doing the kaand. 

Originally posted by -sim-

That is what Rhea did by mixing medication in SSR coffee,,,

CBD oil? That's not mind-altering substance. 

CBD oil? That's not mind-altering substance. 

We dont know how CBD oil reacted on depression patient and we dont know how prescribed anti-anxity pills reacted, CBI will find it

No he didn't. I'm talking about Meetu and her husband doing the kaand. 

What kaand? What is wrong with you man... Do you even hear yourself. I just feel really really sorry for you. I hope you get over this illness. 

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

Ouch .. Karma anyone? 

All the people who were saying, Rhea definitely did some thing wrong (being a soft drug user) and thats why the system caught up with her

Now SSR's sister also did something mildly wrong - getting a prescription without diagnosis. Its a minor offence but will be investigated by CBI ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Gud point๐Ÿ‘