NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Good morning detectivesπŸ˜†

Good morning Sheeplock Winner  

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations

To Dusk2Dawn, Beautyful_Mess, SoniRSippu21, Oye_Nakhrewaali and SevenStreaks for correctly figuring the theme 

To Hasini009 for getting half correct

To the rest of you for the attempt

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

When Zeal underestimated me and told that I will write Thesis once my name is on the Participant list, watch me send a blank paper to Nina, I mean not send a PM to Nina this roundπŸ˜†

Nita will try to send some answers. Like some random guess. Don't worry Will not share your score. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Nita will try to send some answers. Like some random guess. Don't worry Will not share your score. 

Aww that is so sweet of you Nina πŸ€—. But Bollywood and me don't mix well and even if I have to do a round on it, I tend to get overstressed and headaches with the researches. So I may not try to solve them. Because as I told someone here last night, If I am not confident with my answers, I don't write them except for Sheep game where I tend to write anything and everything πŸ˜†

Amphitrite thumbnail

This shows how crazy we all areπŸ€”

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

How's that underestimation? 

Send even 1 riddle but explain the steps n make it thesis levelπŸ˜‰

My searches may be like who is this guy, and what song did he sing ever, can someone translate this lines to me .. Can you see me getting anywhere near solving even one πŸ€£

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Aww that is so sweet of you Nina πŸ€—. But Bollywood and me don't mix well and even if I have to do a round on it, I tend to get overstressed and headaches with the researches. So I may not try to solve them. Because as I told someone here last night, If I am not confident with my answers, I don't write them except for Sheep game where I tend to write anything and everything πŸ˜†

You don't need to take stress. I just said random guesses.Which will come in your mind maybe only for one riddle. 

Anyways no issues. As you Wish 😊 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

This shows how crazy we all areπŸ€”

What??? 

And how are you Alexi? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Mere se mat lene ka sochna 😬 I guessed theme to be Business Logos.

Wait what?!πŸ˜‚ Why?