Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Please tag me whenever you post tha next update . I sometimes miss the updates and I cannot wait for your updates bub ! ❤️

The show has become boring this is where I come for sairat moments. Aise bhi real life me to kuch aur hi hai 🥺. 

Edited by Archishakashyap - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was so beautiful. ❤️

Virat's two days vaada sar se utar gaya. 😆 This guy is affected by Sai. "I am committed to someone but I can't accept you get married to someone else." 🤣

But I loved both their emotions. Both pretend that they don't want each other but their hearts want them. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.. ..👌.... liked it....

Both are uncomfortable with the idea of presence of some other person in other person's life...

I think....Now Virat is determined to not get Sai married to some other guy.... let see how this Abhi guy will change the dynamics.....

I am very curious to know how you are going to take forward this story.... actually I am an impatient soul.... I usually used to read only completed stories as could not control my excitement.... I read last chapter first as first wanted to know the ending before starting....sad or happy  etc.,😆

Please give next one soon...very eager to read....

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update dear 

loved it 

so donom taraf kuch kuch horahi hai 

waiting for ur next update 

Please tag me in the future updates too. When will it be posted ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can't wait

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archishakashyap

Please tag me in the future updates too. When will it be posted ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can't wait

Sure, sorry haven't been able to update it. Might do it today or tomorrow. Will tag you. Just tagged you in an OS, thought you might be interested.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise Mera chapter 4 ka reply draft mein pada tha,mujhe laga maine post kiya hai,par nahi kiya tha ,sorry😛Waise woh chapter bohot awesome tha.

Chapter 5-Wow,awesome as always yaar. This was such a striking chapter which revealed Virat and Sai's inner turmoil beautifully.

So,Sai ,somewhere or the other is stuck here. Her decision which she took in a jest, to somewhere corner her hurt of being the zimmedari waali shaadi se honewaali biwi for Virat sir, she didn't know that it would take such a turn. And so is Virat,struggling for a route to come out for the 'muh pe baat rakhnewaali devi'ji here. So,that he can convince her. 

I guess for Virat,he is somewhere over the guilt phase here,which he thinks is the case. But,actually personally ,I would say currently it is not love,nor only concern, but an inner urge of his heart which always wants to see Sai infront of his eyes,happy and smiling, but he wants to be the reason of her happiness. But, unfortunately vaada is blocking him from acknowledging and zimmedari is making him shadow it as farz.

I noticed a beauty of her feelings between the two marriages which you have portrayed beautifully, Sai doesn't doubt or suspect that Virat would come between her dreams,she had a trust on his words and morals ,as a human being over there, but her issue was,she struggled with the vaada jholmaal fact ,to accept she will not be the no.1 in his life,she somewhere ,unknowingly yet desires that position in his life, as a wife aspires to be no.1 for her husband,she wanted that.

But,with Abhi ya 'jo bhi'(lo pet name mil gaya Viru ke liye-'jo bhi'😆),she doesn't care her position over there,here it is a just a understanding for her actually. She is the Virat here in case of this Abhi relationship ,she is clear here, Sai ke hisaab se yeh hai -'dekh bhai ,inko shaadi karwaani hai, mujhe padhai karni hai,bas usiliye yeh horaha hai,adjust karna hai toh Karo',this is her overall reaction if we have to say in this case.

Aur yeh kya hai,GC should be a matrimonial hub,ek gaya nahi, raaton raat doosra bakra pakad ke le aaye sherni ke liye,bechara abhi naam ka bakra🤣Pata nahi kaisi beizzati intezaar kar raha hai iss bande ka🤣

Beizzati se yaad aaya,didi ki vaade ka titanic Sai naam ke iceberg ke saath takra chuki hai, ab toh doob hi gayi samjho didi, bas didi ab rose ki mummy ki tarah nikal jaaye kahi se toh🤣

Hmmm,so these two are at a cross road now, they know one route ,which they think is reality, as in vaada route and gaavwaalon ki baat maankar nipat jaao route, but there is another route,which they don't know but both of them do want to explore it,and with each other ,dont know why? So,let's see what happens over here.

Toh Viru shaadi tudwaane aaya tha,waah beta,shaadi kare toh problem,shaadi tujhse kare toh problem,shaadi na karein toh problem, shaadi ki baat karne ke liye aaye toh problem, bhai iski problem kya hai,saari duniya mein shaadi ko lekar darr paida kar raha hai😆

Awesome as always.

Continue soon❤❤

P.S. :for Sairat-

Dil kyu yeh mera shor karein, idhar nahi,udhar nahi,

Teri ore badhe....

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Waise Mera chapter 4 ka reply draft mein pada tha,mujhe laga maine post kiya hai,par nahi kiya tha ,sorry😛Waise woh chapter bohot awesome tha.

Chapter 5-Wow,awesome as always yaar. This was such a striking chapter which revealed Virat and Sai's inner turmoil beautifully.

So,Sai ,somewhere or the other is stuck here. Her decision which she took in a jest, to somewhere corner her hurt of being the zimmedari waali shaadi se honewaali biwi for Virat sir, she didn't know that it would take such a turn. And so is Virat,struggling for a route to come out for the 'muh pe baat rakhnewaali devi'ji here. So,that he can convince her. 

I guess for Virat,he is somewhere over the guilt phase here,which he thinks is the case. But,actually personally ,I would say currently it is not love,nor only concern, but an inner urge of his heart which always wants to see Sai infront of his eyes,happy and smiling, but he wants to be the reason of her happiness. But, unfortunately vaada is blocking him from acknowledging and zimmedari is making him shadow it as farz.

I noticed a beauty of her feelings between the two marriages which you have portrayed beautifully, Sai doesn't doubt or suspect that Virat would come between her dreams,she had a trust on his words and morals ,as a human being over there, but her issue was,she struggled with the vaada jholmaal fact ,to accept she will not be the no.1 in his life,she somewhere ,unknowingly yet desires that position in his life, as a wife aspires to be no.1 for her husband,she wanted that.

But,with Abhi ya 'jo bhi'(lo pet name mil gaya Viru ke liye-'jo bhi'😆),she doesn't care her position over there,here it is a just a understanding for her actually. She is the Virat here in case of this Abhi relationship ,she is clear here, Sai ke hisaab se yeh hai -'dekh bhai ,inko shaadi karwaani hai, mujhe padhai karni hai,bas usiliye yeh horaha hai,adjust karna hai toh Karo',this is her overall reaction if we have to say in this case.

Aur yeh kya hai,GC should be a matrimonial hub,ek gaya nahi, raaton raat doosra bakra pakad ke le aaye sherni ke liye,bechara abhi naam ka bakra🤣Pata nahi kaisi beizzati intezaar kar raha hai iss bande ka🤣

Beizzati se yaad aaya,didi ki vaade ka titanic Sai naam ke iceberg ke saath takra chuki hai, ab toh doob hi gayi samjho didi, bas didi ab rose ki mummy ki tarah nikal jaaye kahi se toh🤣

Hmmm,so these two are at a cross road now, they know one route ,which they think is reality, as in vaada route and gaavwaalon ki baat maankar nipat jaao route, but there is another route,which they don't know but both of them do want to explore it,and with each other ,dont know why? So,let's see what happens over here.

Toh Viru shaadi tudwaane aaya tha,waah beta,shaadi kare toh problem,shaadi tujhse kare toh problem,shaadi na karein toh problem, shaadi ki baat karne ke liye aaye toh problem, bhai iski problem kya hai,saari duniya mein shaadi ko lekar darr paida kar raha hai😆

Awesome as always.

Continue soon❤❤

P.S. :for Sairat-

Dil kyu yeh mera shor karein, idhar nahi,udhar nahi,

Teri ore badhe....

Wow dear, such a detailed analysis and as usual you have understood whatever I was trying to convey. Feels so nice to hear it from the reader because sometimes it might not get conveyed as how I want it.

Pet name "jo bhi" 🤣🤣

Waise iss comment ka bhi mein reply karti hoon, was part of a discussion last night and I fell asleep 🤣🤣. Kya karoon, dhaai baje ke baad neend toh aa hi jayega na 😳. So gayi main aur aaj dekha toh itne saare tags bhi hai. Lina ke post ke baad, penned down an OS. Pata bhi nahi kaisa hai, bas post kar diya 😳. 

You did tell me, that you won't be available and there won't be network. Hopw you had a good time.

I keep telling I am not going to be available, but I have been here. We couldn't go out. Waise main soch rahi hoon forum se 1 hafte ki chutti le loon, yeh track kaisa hoga, pata nahi. 

Yes I loved it . Everything was so beautifully written and I am loving your *mujhe apse shadi nai krnni* virat's reaction and everything

Tag me whenever you post. ❤️❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎💎

Show se better is aplog ka updates. 

Sach me forum se chutti leli kya ? 🥺

Next part ? 🥺🥺