Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow awesome update dear

loved it 

so sai ko dekhne keliyeh ladke wala anneh wala hai 

will we get to see jealous virat , will he realise his feelings for sai and admit it to her 

i hope he break that vada he had given to pakhi 

waiting for ur next update 

Thanks for the comments dear 😍❤

He doesn't have any feelings for her at the moment, like doesn't love her. He is protective and also cares for her. So, these developments are kind of kindling new kind of emotions in him and I would say is making him feel restless. He is a bit far from love at this point of time. 

Will try to update it ASAP 🙈

I have to write the next chapter in my other two ffs too, will write GHKKPM other version first and then may be this ❤❤

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

Thanks for the comments dear 😍❤

He doesn't have any feelings for her at the moment, like doesn't love her. He is protective and also cares for her. So, these developments are kind of kindling new kind of emotions in him and I would say is making him feel restless. He is a bit far from love at this point of time. 

Will try to update it ASAP 🙈

I have to write the next chapter in my other two ffs too, will write GHKKPM other version first and then may be this ❤❤

that point I got it he is not in love with her yet hope abhi ka annah janab ko dil mein kuch kuch badaleh 

Great chapter! Virat is SO confused. Na khud shaadi karni hai na kisi doosre se karani hai. Duty join karni hai par Sai ko chhod ke bhi nahi jaana hai. He cares far too much. For someone who didn't want to marry Sai he agreed far too easily and despite getting a way out of the marriage because of Sai's refusal he  seems to be upset. Sunny is also as confused as fhe readers. Lol. Hopefully he will take a step back and acknowledge his feelings of "confusion" ! And also break the stupid promise he made to pp in a spur of madness. It makes no sense!  

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update!! I think Virat should have some me time so that he can clear off this mind & can understand his feelings for Sai.

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update and tagging me dear😇🤗

Yaar i love Sunny show mein sirf woh hi hai Virat ka best friend ji usse samaj sakta hai

Hhmmm Sai smile Virat shocked

Ab maza aane wala hai Veeru ki jealousy dekhne mein😈😈

Taiyar ho ja Veeru pyar mein par rahe ho☺️

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Virat is one confused Guy...!! He doesn’t understand his feelings and nobody is there to put some brain in his head...he is jealous now I think since Sai probably knows the prospective groom...I so wished to see him being jealous with Abhi...loved it so much...thank you so much for such a long update...please update the next part soon...can’t wait...👍🏻

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Next chapter is up. Hope you guys like it.

Yay, so a friend as a potential Dulha,  woh bhi living in Nagpur. Smiling Sai se Virat ko dar lagega ki kahin yes na bol de.

Virat ko kuch chamkega kya? What will he do?  I don't want him do drama on wedding day.

Sunny ko bhi samjha nahi Virat ke dimag me kya chal raha hain...

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nicr part. Guy hunt for sai... Sai know abhi. Virat is restless. As villagers try to find dulha for sai. What will virt do know

Archishakashyap thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

When will the next part be updated. You are an amazing writer and trust me I check the site  everyday just to see if you have updated please kal upload.kar denaaaa🥺.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Great chapter! Virat is SO confused. Na khud shaadi karni hai na kisi doosre se karani hai. Duty join karni hai par Sai ko chhod ke bhi nahi jaana hai. He cares far too much. For someone who didn't want to marry Sai he agreed far too easily and despite getting a way out of the marriage because of Sai's refusal he  seems to be upset. Sunny is also as confused as fhe readers. Lol. Hopefully he will take a step back and acknowledge his feelings of "confusion" ! And also break the stupid promise he made to pp in a spur of madness. It makes no sense!  

Thanks ❤❤

You have summarized it right 😍

@bold LOL 🤣

His feelings of confusion is going to stay 😂😂