Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Kyunki mujhe hi nahi pata abhi ki likhna kya hai 😆 Everyone wants a dark Raghav continuation from the previous OS. So just been letting it cook in my head first. 

I hope they play Holi on the show and we get a bhaang wali cutesy kahani between RaghVi  Yeh raha tumhara prompt 😆

Thank you for prompt I'll also try cooking it in my head.

Maine aapko apna guru sweekar liya hai👍🏼

BlackWitch thumbnail

Lmao! 🤣 Samajh nahi aata hai izzat de rahi ho ki sarcasm hai yeh. Thank you anyway, but aap swayam ati talented hain.

I will wait for your dish to be served this Sunday 

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Thank you for prompt I'll also try cooking it in my head.

Maine aapko apna guru sweekar liya hai👍🏼

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

I was so waiting for someone to update. Thank you. Also how old is Ragahav ? Have they mentioned it?

he is 27 and she is 24..

ImHemangi thumbnail

And the way she marched into his house.. haq se😎 without waiting for him to go first.

Both of them are really getting comfortable with casual touches. Pallavi dragging him aside to talk and then patting him was sooooooo cute.

wo don anna ki gundi biwi bnegi dekhna... bilkul raghav jaisi hi hai wo.... ab dikhna shuru ho gya hai....i just want to see her care for him now as knows he has death threat and may she is there only by the time that mashal scen..will get tomorrow...mujhe dekhna yr ...ladki bahot aage badh chuki hai and she realises it but still can't resist❤️❤️

ImHemangi thumbnail

No... No... don't die... please don't 😆

You're our sahara for sunday absence of Raghvi.., I spend my sunday morning reading your stories again. I hope you're planning on writing something dhamakedaar once again 😳

you also have to write story for sunday tum dono ke bharose sunday niklta hai jaise taise... na likhne ki tum dono sochna bhi mt...jldi pkao story hme bhuk bhot lgti hai 🤗

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

wo don anna ki gundi biwi bnegi dekhna... bilkul raghav jaisi hi hai wo.... ab dikhna shuru ho gya hai....i just want to see her care for him now as knows he has death threat and may she is there only by the time that mashal scen..will get tomorrow...mujhe dekhna yr ...ladki bahot aage badh chuki hai and she realises it but still can't resist❤️❤️

I, too, want her show concern about him being in danger and all. Only tomorrow's episode will tell how the situation unfolds. Really excited!

I really want Raghav to outsmart this villain and Pallavi to help him some more...

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

you also have to write story for sunday tum dono ke bharose sunday niklta hai jaise taise... na likhne ki tum dono sochna bhi mt...jldi pkao story hme bhuk bhot lgti hai 🤗

I'll definitely try... Pratiksha has already given me a prompt😆

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I won't add spoilers here, will wait till everyone's watched today's episode. OMG what an episode. Best one so far.... Mashaal scene will come soon.

Pallavi's getting attracted to Raghav and she realized it. I missed Raghav in his formals, glad he's back. 

We finally find out Raghav's age. I was right! 

yes episode was so sweet and cute. 

I can't move on from raghavs "stop checking me out" to pallavi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pallu isn't as bholi as she looks🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

yes episode was so sweet and cute. 

I can't move on from raghavs "stop checking me out" to pallavi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pallu isn't as bholi as she looks🤣

I was like : Poor soul....got widowed before suhagraat.... didn't even get to checkout Mandaar.....😒

AND THEN

She was checking out the only man who was not only able to touch her with care but also made her embarassed with his proximity🤣🤣

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

I was like : Poor soul....got widowed before suhagraat.... didn't even get to checkout Mandaar.....😒

AND THEN

She was checking out the only man who was not only able to touch her with care but also made her embarassed with his proximity🤣🤣

☺️☺️🤣

She had someone better for her saved by kismat 

🤣