Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Koi show writers ko jaake kaala teeka lagao! Nazar nahi lagni chahiye aisi script and dialogues ko ๐Ÿ‘ Roz amazing dhamake kar rahe hai. Kal full on masti toh aaj tender scenes and halki nok jhok. Main toh marr gayi ๐Ÿฅฐ

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

no star plus no hotstar..batao na kya hua.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Koi show writers ko jaake kaala teeka lagao! Nazar nahi lagni chahiye aisi script and dialogues ko ๐Ÿ‘ Roz amazing dhamake kar rahe hai. Kal full on masti toh aaj tender scenes and halki nok jhok. Main toh marr gayi ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yes and let's give them this feedback on social media!

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

The first time he held her hand, his grip was so tight that he unintentionally hurt her... I felt that's why the next time when applying the ointment, he was conscioulsy extra gentle.. he held her hand as if it was some delicate flower. I think with most of the crew members in self isolation due to covid, we will get a lot of Raghav Pallavi scenes as major chunk of the episode which is great.. their story needed a push in some direction.. 

Yes the hand hold was so gentle... It appeared like they are about to dance on slow romantic track. sooo dreamy

__VIHU thumbnail

No... No... don't die... please don't ๐Ÿ˜†

You're our sahara for sunday absence of Raghvi.., I spend my sunday morning reading your stories again. I hope you're planning on writing something dhamakedaar once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BlackWitch thumbnail

Hahaha. Pressure mein dal diya tumne ๐Ÿ˜† Story toh hai in my mind. Bas abhi pak rahi hai slowly. 

I wanna read yours! Kab aa rahi hai your new story?  Do something around Holi na.

Originally posted by: __VIHU

No... No... don't die... please don't ๐Ÿ˜†

You're our sahara for sunday absence of Raghvi.., I spend my sunday morning reading your stories again. I hope you're planning on writing something dhamakedaar once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

morosis thumbnail

And Pallavi's reaction when Raghav told her to stop checking her out๐Ÿ˜†... And Raghav looking at Pallavi from the terrace whenever she leaves is the cutest thingโค๏ธ

I loved the way how they made this track very light... They maintained the nok jhok of the leads and didn't made the search of the antaognist dramatic with some dhoom tanana... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.s : Writer ko kisi ki nazar na lage!... 

* puts kaala teeka โ€ข 

__VIHU thumbnail

Hahaha. Pressure mein dal diya tumne ๐Ÿ˜† Story toh hai in my mind. Bas abhi pak rahi hai slowly. 

I wanna read yours! Kab aa rahi hai your new story?  Do something around Holi na.

I haven't planned anything yet but you got me excited with the news... why not release a teaser.

Do you think they will play holi in the show. Raghav has already painted her in his rang... I wonder what pallavi would do?

Edited by __VIHU - 3 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xoxoraghvi

And Pallavi's reaction when Raghav told her to stop checking her out๐Ÿ˜†... And Raghav looking at Pallavi from the terrace whenever she leaves is the cutest thingโค๏ธ

I loved the way how they made this track very light... They maintained the nok jhok of the leads and didn't made the search of the antaognist dramatic with some dhoom tanana... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.s : Writer ko kisi ki nazar na lage!... 

* puts kaala teeka โ€ข 

dhooom tanaaa๐Ÿคฃ

She was definitely checking him out but again she was just returning one of Anna's many favours๐Ÿ˜†

BlackWitch thumbnail

Kyunki mujhe hi nahi pata abhi ki likhna kya hai ๐Ÿ˜† Everyone wants a dark Raghav continuation from the previous OS. So just been letting it cook in my head first. 

I hope they play Holi on the show and we get a bhaang wali cutesy kahani between RaghVi  Yeh raha tumhara prompt ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: __VIHU

I haven't planned anything yet but you got me excited with the news... why not release a teaser.

Do you think they will play holi in the show. Raghav has already painted her in his rang... I wonder what pallavi would do?