She had someone better for her saved by kismat 

🤣

She was so shy when he walked down the stairs. She just turned the other way🤣

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

he is 27 and she is 24..

Thanks a lot. Before I was able to watch the episode I was on pins and needles about the epi 😆 that’s why I couldn’t resist knowing what his age was. After that I watched the episode and loved it too.

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

reading your post, looks like another damaka episode. I have to wait few more hours to see 😌 So excited to watch. Hopefully TRP increases after these. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's episode was pure bliss ❤️ loved every bit of RaghaVi scenes  scenes played out beautifully 👏starting from their joking on each other, comfortness, trying to help out sensing could be something critical,, everything on point 👍🏼

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally caught up with the episode. They are so comfortable with each other & whatever they tell each otger, looks like they have started trusting each other. Raghav has forgotten the MMS issue & the way it's going he might have think hard to remember why he had the challenge to move her out 😉 Anna is not the typical ML who twists girl's hands, he remembers to apply medicine as well. The way he held her hand as if to propose & looking at her full time, he applied it gently blowing to reduce her pain,. I was baffled as Pallu thinking are they actually showing us a romantic RR  but the next second Anna was back in his form saying "Stop checking on me. I'm just doing so that tomorrow you don't go out and say that I beated you" 💔 Poora romantic sequence choppat kar di Anna thu ne. But we know deep down you have started caring for her, you can read her mind and you love to watch her from your balcony when she leaves your house. 

Pallavi tho poora rob jama rahi hai Anna pe 😉 She is started pulling his legs and checking him out as well, hmmm 🤔 Walks into his house ahead of him was a typical wifey attitude. Unknowingly soon he is going to be the friend for her who she never had. Now itself she can fight with him and show her rights on him even though they think they are still on opposite sides. Circumstances are moving in such a way that both their worlds are revolving around each other. 
Dialogues as usual exceptional. I don't think we can ever stop praising the dialogue writer for the fantastic lines he gives to both the leads.