Aag aur baarood! Today's episode was fire fire fire!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

I won't add spoilers here, will wait till everyone's watched today's episode. OMG what an episode. Best one so far.... Mashaal scene will come soon.

Pallavi's getting attracted to Raghav and she realized it. I missed Raghav in his formals, glad he's back. 

We finally find out Raghav's age. I was right! 

Edited by inlieu - 6 months ago

I was so waiting for someone to update. Thank you. Also how old is Ragahav ? Have they mentioned it?

Originally posted by Looneygirl

I was so waiting for someone to update. Thank you. Also how old is Ragahav ? Have they mentioned it?

They did, but I don't want to spoil it! :) 

Raghav's tender and caring side is just .... smiley42 and so hot! Uff!

And this is in this state when they don't know each other that well... I can't even imagine what it's gonna be like later on. He is aag aag aag. 

Sai is killing it! Really getting better by the day. 

It was an absolute delight, from the shop to the home to the care..The way they get around each other ..total couple they are..How royally Pallavi walks into Raghav's home and this time tho, he himself got her.

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

It was an absolute delight, from the shop to the home to the care..The way they get around each other ..total couple they are..How royally Pallavi walks into Raghav's home and this time tho, he himself got her.

Best part was that he voiced all the names she was calling him in her head, to her great surprise. How well he reads her! smiley37

the way Pallu and Raghav r so comfy comfy with each other. They already look like married couple smiley37

Honestly, today was crazy. They have no clue how comfortable they are around one another & in sync. The places which could get cringey (you know, when they force a scene or emotion) - they didn’t.  The script was perfect and they broke it up with nok jhok and humor. Really enjoying the story.

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali