Aag aur baarood! Today's episode was fire fire fire!

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I won't add spoilers here, will wait till everyone's watched today's episode. OMG what an episode. Best one so far.... Mashaal scene will come soon.

Pallavi's getting attracted to Raghav and she realized it. I missed Raghav in his formals, glad he's back. 

We finally find out Raghav's age. I was right! 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was so waiting for someone to update. Thank you. Also how old is Ragahav ? Have they mentioned it?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

I was so waiting for someone to update. Thank you. Also how old is Ragahav ? Have they mentioned it?

They did, but I don't want to spoil it! :) 

inlieu thumbnail

Raghav's tender and caring side is just ....  and so hot! Uff!

And this is in this state when they don't know each other that well... I can't even imagine what it's gonna be like later on. He is aag aag aag. 

Sai is killing it! Really getting better by the day. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was an absolute delight, from the shop to the home to the care..The way they get around each other ..total couple they are..How royally Pallavi walks into Raghav's home and this time tho, he himself got her.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

It was an absolute delight, from the shop to the home to the care..The way they get around each other ..total couple they are..How royally Pallavi walks into Raghav's home and this time tho, he himself got her.

Best part was that he voiced all the names she was calling him in her head, to her great surprise. How well he reads her! ðŸ¤£

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the way Pallu and Raghav r so comfy comfy with each other. They already look like married couple ðŸ¤£

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, today was crazy. They have no clue how comfortable they are around one another & in sync. The places which could get cringey (you know, when they force a scene or emotion) - they didn’t.  The script was perfect and they broke it up with nok jhok and humor. Really enjoying the story.

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

And the way she marched into his house.. haq se😎 without waiting for him to go first.

Both of them are really getting comfortable with casual touches. Pallavi dragging him aside to talk and then patting him was sooooooo cute.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The first time he held her hand, his grip was so tight that he unintentionally hurt her... I felt that's why the next time when applying the ointment, he was conscioulsy extra gentle.. he held her hand as if it was some delicate flower. I think with most of the crew members in self isolation due to covid, we will get a lot of Raghav Pallavi scenes as major chunk of the episode which is great.. their story needed a push in some direction..