asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhago bhago bhago..... Bhago Riansh......iss jhamele...iss toxic fam se bhago😈😁😁

Ye tumhe kabhi chain se jeene nai denge..... Aur chain se toh marne bhi nai denge 😬

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful! ❤️

That's what we need to see in the show as well. Not just Vansh's words but his actions too. 

Seriously every member has betrayed Vansh but they're still there in the house coz they're fcuking family. AP killed his mom for godsake. She killed chachu if someone remembers him. And baaki sabke kaand toh hain hi.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Bhago bhago bhago..... Bhago Riansh......iss jhamele...iss toxic fam se bhago😈😁😁

Ye tumhe kabhi chain se jeene nai denge..... Aur chain se toh marne bhi nai denge 😬

Exactly!

Instead of sending Riddhu home, he should have ran away with her to New York or wherever else they wanted to.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Thank you! ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Beautiful! ❤️

That's what we need to see in the show as well. Not just Vansh's words but his actions too. 

Seriously every member has betrayed Vansh but they're still there in the house coz they're fcuking family. AP killed his mom for godsake. She killed chachu if someone remembers him. And baaki sabke kaand toh hain hi.

Loll, I still can't believe that we're still at square one with Vansh regarding all this. I mean granted Riddhu has been doing some shady things, but as a character he should at least check out rest of the fam too. They've done a lot more shit than Riddhu has. Yet, yeh toh haath dho kar peeche hi parh gaya uske. Chalo maana, he's more concerned with finding out whether or not the real Riddhu is with him. But what about Daadi? How the eff is she so cool about rest of the fam roaming around without being punished? For them, at least there's concrete proof and confessions for the kaand that they did. But Riddhu? There's only doubt and suspicion and she has issued a death warrant on her. That too, WHILE she's effing pregnant. At least bache ke baare mein bhi toh socho. Pregnant aurat ko maar ke kaunsi inki izzat baregi??

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally...some one has to be sane here...let them run away from that mad house 🏃🏻‍♀️ 

❤️❤️ It 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Finally...some one has to be sane here...let them run away from that mad house 🏃🏻‍♀️ 

❤️❤️ It

Loll, hum sab toh inhe kab se keh rahe hai bhag ne ke liye. Bas yehi do dheet ho kar baithe hue hai. 🤦🏽‍♀️

scintillaxx thumbnail

like always beautiful....u again showed a different angle,its the element of ur story which always steal my heart❤️....the detail to small things...basic human emotions...ur writing style feels so cosy I don't know the exact way or word to describe it but its warm feels like something we wanted we thought has just been penned down so beautifully..ur writing piece always touches the heart....❤

like I recall & miss those days before all this khand of stealing & continuous nagging😡......those days when the first thing in the morning was to open forum & read a story of urs..when u wrote & felt content & peace to share with us.... reading it gave us our much-needed peace......when our comments brought joy & smile on ur face...when everything was peaceful& surrealImage

Edited by scintillaxx - 3 years ago
scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, hum sab toh inhe kab se keh rahe hai bhag ne ke liye. 

like when a person like me can write on them ..then why the hell cannot the writers give them at least a break

Bas yehi do dheet ho kar baithe hue hai. 🤦🏽‍♀️

writers & makers ka dimaag...they had such a potential couple & character&story

like if u have some time some day...could u go through my one shot...I would love to know ur views abt it & some words of wisdom to improve my writing skills..if u want I can send the link