Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

They had the golden opportunity to do so but alas. Yeh mauka bhi waste kar diya. 😵

The AP angle I will never understand or even try to. Like, she MURDERED your MOTHER. How is that act forgivable?? And she's not even punished for it! And yet Vansh found the need to go all out in punishing Riddhu for a crime that she already regretted and was punished enough for.

Daadi's transition would have been better handled if they had laid down the correct groundwork on TV. Instead of making her overly sweet, they should have made her a strict figure. We already know she doesn't care much for Riddhu. The only reason why she's tolerated is because Vansh married her. Varna it's aap kaun?

Regarding Vansh, I can again see the transition because he had entertained the idea of leaving the fam by faking his death and living a happy life with Riddhu. He had chosen Riddhu over his fam; something that Daadi just could not digest. That's why she's buckling down on him so hard.

Bold this is really..I m still like how could writer forget this imp aspect....or its their hobby to butcher Vansh as fans love him more ...like they want to shove something n fans loving so take it..

about Daadi , yup u r right....but she is hypocrites n double face from the tv though something more need to be there but...

about dadi's behavior regarding Vansh, u r right....

actually this good for nothing family want to tie down vansh n use him , suck him till he give them everything then will throw him out or even can kill him...

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Amazing os gur 

Hope to see this in serial . Vansh and riddhima need to go away from that stupid family who cant thinks beyond themselves . Abhi phi vansh vansh hota abbe uski family hai , riddhima hai usko unconditionally love krti hai 

Good to see you back writing . I hope you are in better position now 😊

Thanks Nav. 🤗

Vansh ki puri life toh aise hi guzar gayi. Kabhi behan ke liye juvie chala gaya, toh kabhi apni puri jawani baap ke dhande ko sambhal ne mein laga thi. But Vansh ko kya chahiye, no one cares. 🤔

Thanks again Nav. I'm feeling much better now. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: even_odds

Chalo, this is still better - them going away to live a much-needed happy and peaceful life. Heaven knows, they deserve at least a few days of peace, if not a lifetime, should that how cruel would be. Phew! ❤️

But, one thing, as much as I like this side of Dadi, I won't say I hate it, too, I'd go with dislike. I mean, honestly, Dadi could be like this was a real shocker. It was a pretty unexpected twist, even more so, because you don't usually turn stonecold towards anybody who just jumped off a cliff and returned, let alone your grandson and his pregnant wife. But the way she deals with stuff with a poker face and tells Vansh to shut up, that's some real old age sass for me. 🤣

I'm actually neutral in regards to Daadi. The TV one was super boring for me. Jab dekho puja paath mein lagi rehti thi ya phir Riansh ki personal life mein ghusti rehti thi. Like, she was obsessed with them. Same thing with Siya. Every time she came on screen, it was to make a comment about Riansh as well, nothing else. At least on OTT, they're getting the chance to do something. Even if Daadi's creating conflicts, I'm fine with it. She has brought a whole different vibe to all the family dynamics and the mysterious aura that she has created in regards to their ancestors is another aspect that I like very much.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubellite

Chalo, finally uss pagalkhane se bahar niklenge RiAnsh Beautifull os, di!❤️👏

Thank you! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yeh agar ek show na hota na Toh Riansh chale jate! Indian television ke kuch cliches hai.....Jis se na makers na viewers ubhar pa rahe hai. This is also a similar kind of patriarchal mentality. India mein Wife k sath alag settlement karke rehna aj vi gunah mana jata hai. Can u imagine Ishani and Anu still staying in the same household. Yeh real life mein possible hai hi nhi...Itv is 👊👊👊👊🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It's only ITV where I have seen these joint families live together. Varna real life mein toh families aaj kal alag hi rehte hai. I agree with the part about living apart with the wife though. If the hubby wants to live separately with her, then saari galti biwi mein hi nikale jayegi. Saare problems chahe in-laws hi kyun na create karte ho, lekin ilzaam toh bahu par hi aayega.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

I was thinking the same thing, even if we don't know ki yeh asli Riddhima hai ya nahi. Why is it so easy for everyone to point a finger at Riddhima. Matlab ek episode mein he says i trust her apni jaan se jayada.

And next it is why did you do this to me. Frankly speaking i have stopped watching the  show i am watching star plus show. Just see some updates of the episode that's it.

I am not able to feel any connection  whatsoever with this story now. I am just writing stories based on Tv episodes

Well, Vansh has physically seen Riddhu give the rifle away. So it makes sense for him to believe her to be the thief and demand answers. Moreover, he hasn't lied to his family about it. He has told them the truth about Riddhima stealing the materials. By this the family doesn't have any other choice but to believe him. Still, they're waiting on hardcore proof (like catching her red handed in the act) in order to properly punish her.

This is norm for tv shows. There will be some aspects that you can connect while others you can't. Just enjoy what you like. :)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

As usual super sister loved it ❤️

Thank you! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Thanks!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Iska continuation chahiye mujhe.

Inka ghar se nikalna, pagal rs family ii suffering.

Okay bye.

Loll, continuation kis baat ka? Yeh itna hi teekh hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Bold this is really..I m still like how could writer forget this imp aspect....or its their hobby to butcher Vansh as fans love him more ...like they want to shove something n fans loving so take it..

about Daadi , yup u r right....but she is hypocrites n double face from the tv though something more need to be there but...

about dadi's behavior regarding Vansh, u r right....

actually this good for nothing family want to tie down vansh n use him , suck him till he give them everything then will throw him out or even can kill him...

I think they love destroying Vansh. Because fans love him so much, they think they can do whatever they want with him and we'll take it. When that is so far from the truth. By destroying what they created, no one is going to stay behind. We saw this in the revenge track, how brutally they ruined him and chased away half the fandom.

Ughh, thinking of this good for nothing fam infuriates me. I really wish Vansh could see them for what they truly are and just leave.