Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Good...They should run away from this weirdass clan

Nice OS❤️

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Sigh , I wish something like this for the show

Riaynsh should have run from this damn family ....

I really hope either Vansh throw this family or took Riddhima with him n go away from them

this family don't deserve Riyansh ...n Vansh how could the writer giving Anipriya a place inside the VR Mansion ...n make Vansh not even flinch

there r so many loopholes like Ishani going away with so many crimes, Anupriya can stay after so many betrayals....

the super change of Dadi god its mind blogging for me still , how she is like kill Riddhu at any cost but rest is fine , even she can give order to kill Vansh

suddenly Vansh is not fav any more

wowww...

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All the comments are on point, why is Riddhima the culprit. She has to die and the rest are scotch free to roam and live.

This Vansh is too much focussed on his wife, was expecting that the family members would have been punished already.

This OTT version is for me a disappointment, only thing I love is the grey and spicy Riddhima. This was long overdue, was fed up with her naive, gullible, no self respect on her worth. It was very annoying to see a woman treated as trash. The rest of the cast are the same 🤬

Edited by Milalal27 - 3 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this family is curse on you. so just leave and i am sure you are you both are inteligent enough ki bhukhe nahi maroge. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really wish we watch something like this. I mean keeping aside who the hell she is right now. I wish one day we watch this for sure. 

That girl deserves more. And the way she pointed out things is quite obvious things. 

I wish they can come up with something like this but Nah - they won't. 

Thanks for this OS dear

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing os gur 

Hope to see this in serial . Vansh and riddhima need to go away from that stupid family who cant thinks beyond themselves . Abhi phi vansh vansh hota abbe uski family hai , riddhima hai usko unconditionally love krti hai 

Good to see you back writing . I hope you are in better position now 😊

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chalo, this is still better - them going away to live a much-needed happy and peaceful life. Heaven knows, they deserve at least a few days of peace, if not a lifetime, should that how cruel would be. Phew! ❤️

But, one thing, as much as I like this side of Dadi, I won't say I hate it, too, I'd go with dislike. I mean, honestly, Dadi could be like this was a real shocker. It was a pretty unexpected twist, even more so, because you don't usually turn stonecold towards anybody who just jumped off a cliff and returned, let alone your grandson and his pregnant wife. But the way she deals with stuff with a poker face and tells Vansh to shut up, that's some real old age sass for me. 🤣

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Chalo, finally uss pagalkhane se bahar niklenge RiAnsh Beautifull os, di!❤️👏

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh agar ek show na hota na Toh Riansh chale jate! Indian television ke kuch cliches hai.....Jis se na makers na viewers ubhar pa rahe hai. This is also a similar kind of patriarchal mentality. India mein Wife k sath alag settlement karke rehna aj vi gunah mana jata hai. Can u imagine Ishani and Anu still staying in the same household. Yeh real life mein possible hai hi nhi...Itv is 👊👊👊👊🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing, even if we don't know ki yeh asli Riddhima hai ya nahi. Why is it so easy for everyone to point a finger at Riddhima. Matlab ek episode mein he says i trust her apni jaan se jayada.

And next it is why did you do this to me. Frankly speaking i have stopped watching the  show i am watching star plus show. Just see some updates of the episode that's it.

I am not able to feel any connection  whatsoever with this story now. I am just writing stories based on Tv episodes