Krishna Rocked, Balwant Shocked!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

BOOOM!!! Krishna burned the vehicle.

Glove handed he proceeds to wipe off all the fingerprints from the vehicle. Constipated Balwant and his weirdo sidekick show up and Krishna hides. He manages to cut the pipe and let the petrol leak from vehicle and then hides in bushes and as Balwant approaches the vehicle, he throws in the matchstick, the vehicle is devoured by flames. 

What's next? I like the speed of the episodes, it maintains the intrigue value. It will be interesting to see how things turn from here. From the precap, we see that Krishna hands over his glasses to Garv, which makes him relax and we are shown Garv playing around and returning to his normal self, we also see a happy Kriya. This wont be for long, someway or the other, I feel that Krishna is soon going to become the suspect of all the events, him burning the car will work against him. Time will tell.

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Hello MKAPIANs..

BOOOM!!! Krishna burned the vehicle.

Glove handed he proceeds to wipe off all the fingerprints from the vehicle. Constipated Balwant and his weirdo sidekick show up and Krishna hides. He manages to cut the pipe and let the petrol leak from vehicle and then hides in bushes and as Balwant approaches the vehicle, he throws in the matchstick, the vehicle is devoured by flames. 

What's next? I like the speed of the episodes, it maintains the intrigue value. It will be interesting to see how things turn from here. From the precap, we see that Krishna hands over his glasses to Garv, which makes him relax and we are shown Garv playing around and returning to his normal self, we also see a happy Kriya. This wont be for long, someway or the other, I feel that Krishna is soon going to become the suspect of all the events, him burning the car will work against him. Time will tell.

Hmmm..a fast paced episode.. Krishna is his usual self.  Pretty brash and impulsive of him..  He can be framed for murder.  At any cost Krishna won't bring Garg's name until there is a eye witness..

Wow this show  is very different from the rest.  

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Hmmm..a fast paced episode.. Krishna is his usual self.  Pretty brash and impulsive of him..  He can be framed for murder.  At any cost Krishna won't bring Garg's name until there is a eye witness..

Wow this show  is very different from the rest.  

Exactly my worry, I think its treading to the direction of Krishna being framed. Yes, the story line its pretty impressive

Balwant looks really dangerous and his softness for Pratigya makes me very suspicious. I mean he actually burnt his brother's face and made him go crazy (confirmed now that he is Balwant's real brother)

PS loved Supriya Kumari's appearance at Balwant's brother's wife, missed her after Bairi Piya and didn't see her at all after DABH. 

She is the oppressed bahu but could be source of insider information for KriYa or Pratigya may rescue her too.

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Exactly my worry, I think its treading to the direction of Krishna being framed. Yes, the story line its pretty impressive

Well he did commit the crime of destroying evidence. Garv's glasses were not collected by police so it was still not official evidence but not the van.

But to prove he didn't beat up the constable, he will have to admit to burning up the van.

PS Krishna is not supposed to get much punishment for this, nor is Garv, the main issue is how Balwant might treat them once he gets to know about it, which is why Krishna should have told about it to Pratigya before she took up the case. 

But as SS says, except Pratigya everyone in the house is "Bail-buddhi" ðŸ˜† (with brains of a bull, metaphor for uneducated or ignorant).

Krishna learnt his lesson about impact of his slap on children, I hope he learns a good lesson after this too. ðŸ¤—🤗

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Balwant looks really dangerous and his softness for Pratigya makes me very suspicious. I mean he actually burnt his brother's face and made him go crazy (confirmed now that he is Balwant's real brother)

PS loved Supriya Kumari's appearance at Balwant's brother's wife, missed her after Bairi Piya and didn't see her at all after DABH. 

She is the oppressed bahu but could be source of insider information for KriYa or Pratigya may rescue her too.

Well he did commit the crime of destroying evidence. Garv's glasses were not collected by police so it was still not official evidence but not the van.

But to prove he didn't beat up the constable, he will have to admit to burning up the van.

PS Krishna is not supposed to get much punishment for this, nor is Garv, the main issue is how Balwant might treat them once he gets to know about it, which is why Krishna should have told about it to Pratigya before she took up the case. 

But as SS says, except Pratigya everyone in the house is "Bail-buddhi" ðŸ˜† (with brains of a bull, metaphor for uneducated or ignorant).

Krishna learnt his lesson about impact of his slap on children, I hope he learns a good lesson after this too. ðŸ¤—🤗

I second you. Rather than the law, my main concern here is Balwant Tyagi himself. My mind keeps going back to Krishna's promo they released. He will pick up the gun to fight Balwant for sure, I also foresee Balwant harming Pratigya sooner or later. This man will not go by the books at all.