NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Alls well that ends well

AWESOME & wonderful epilogue

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕

Thanks you for liking the story. Do share your feedback on what you liked and what can be improved. Your opinion is super important. Also do share if you have any questions for our jodi (Maan & Geet). 

Do suggest whether you want me to continue 'Revenge' or start a new story, and what kind of new story you want to read.

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: mkd.70

🤗👏 awesome story ❤️☺️, thank you for lovely epilogue

Thanks you for liking the story. Do share your feedback on what you liked and what can be improved. Your opinion is super important. Also do share if you have any questions for our jodi (Maan & Geet). 

Do suggest whether you want me to continue 'Revenge' or start a new story, and what kind of new story you want to read.

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

Great update💕💕💕💕 superb story

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Awesome epilogue 

Nice as , will miss this , loved there questions answer session,👍

Please complete revenge also after that or side by side u can start new ss

I definitely plan to compete 'Revenge' and have a big twist for it

As for new story please feel free to what kind of new story you want to read

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fascinating and Beautiful Epilogue 

I just loved it 

Wow Maan and Geet are married and featured on a talk show 

I liked the questions posed to them 

and how both agree on something 

Yup see they have changed so much after the wedding. Literally grown together❤️

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Wow wow. Finally they made. After so much ups and downs. 

And they understand each other too and they are happy.  They are not blaming each other. They took time to get to know each other. So sweet of Maan to have room for her parents. He is missing that part so badly. They should be here 

Yay all boxes checked 

Awww yes they finally made it!!!

It was a beautiful summary, they needed that time and that why now they have a wonderful relationship.

Thanks you so much for liking the story. Do share your feedback on what you liked and what can be improved. Your opinion is super important. Also do share if you have any questions for our jodi (Maan & Geet). 

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: p4peppa

Lovely story. I joined midway, will have to start from the beginning ,😃.

Please do continue Revenge. 

oh please start reading from beginning and do share how you feel about their journey.

I am so glad the story could interest you even if you read from the midway

Also do share if you have any questions for our jodi (Maan & Geet). 

I will definitely continue 'Revenge', it has some interesting twists line up. Also do share what kind of new story you want to read.

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: aparna3011

epilogue

excellent n amazing end of interesting story

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: sanum23

They were happily married and in love Maan get to know importance of Geet and she too realize her happiness with him 

Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Di , I loved the humour in this story , it was very entertaining. As for the storyline , I like that it was out of the box unlike typical live stories & that you addressed more serious issues like mental health & societal issues while still delivering it in a comical context . Thank you so much for sharing this story with us . As for what to read next I will leave it up to you b/c I am sure whatever you decide it will be enjoyable . ♥️

Thanks for liking and noticing these nuances of the story. I have always tried to and believed that true love is one that helps both the individuals to grow in their respective lives and as a couple too. So i try to show this journey in different manners but focus is the same. Through this story i wanted two individuals who were seemingly successful to face their demons and grow from it. And i also wanted to break the notion that loves makes everything get better or finding a lover will make solve or problems. I wanted to present that finding a right partner can push one in the right direction and deal with their demons but its for the person to face their final battle

Please do share what kind of new story you want to read.I know you have put the decision on me but I still want to hear from you that what kind of stories or topic you like. Just to make my brain juices get going😉

Thanks🤗