Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Aww this such a cute one ...I couldn’t stop smiling . I am interested to try ice cream with chilli powder 😂... I think if it’s a girl she will be her Baba’s princess and will be on his team 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful...!!! 👌🏻 Loved it so much...❤️ I can imagine whole scene in my mind...🤔 very well written...thank you for amazing story...please keep writing amazing stories...👍🏻

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saare forum wasi Sairat ke bachon ke sapne dekh rahe hai🙄🥺😭😭 in reality they have not even fulfilled the hand holding stage puri tarah se..and I am like🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coming to the OS 🤩😍🥰

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Wow! Beautiful OS. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cute n lovely update❤️

EqraX thumbnail

Your writing style is so addicted that I have read all your storys about Sairaf in last one hour and all of them are so good ❤️ keep writing  

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairat

Saare forum wasi Sairat ke bachon ke sapne dekh rahe hai🙄🥺😭😭 in reality they have not even fulfilled the hand holding stage puri tarah se..and I am like🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coming to the OS 🤩😍🥰

haha because we know it’s not gonna happen in the near future. So we have to be satisfied with fan fictions 🥲
And thank you :)

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: EqraX

Your writing style is so addicted that I have read all your storys about Sairaf in last one hour and all of them are so good ❤️ keep writing  

Thank you so much :)

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Cute n lovely update❤️

Thank you thank you 💙please update your FF too :)

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww that's the only word came out after reading this os.... After reading all these pregnancy sai os.... I want to see pregnant sai as soon as possible but ruko.... Yeh log khane se aghe badhe tho sahi..