Posted: 3 years ago

Not proofread. Please ignore any mistakes. Hindi is not my mother tongue. 

Ashwini finds Virat in the balcony, walking back and forth, talking to himself like a mad person. She looks at her son with amusement.

“Godu,why are you out so late? What’s wrong beta?”

“ Aai aap, kuch Nahi”

“ Hmm Sai se Jagda kiya?”

“Aai, I didn’t do anything. These days whatever I do she finds faults and yells at me. She crossed lines today, she accused me of something I never did”. Virat laments to aai.

Ashwini asks her son to sit down beside her. She made him lie down on her lap. Gently, massaging her sons head, she says

“ Virat, you know you should try being understanding. You know she is going through a difficult time”

“ Aai, sometimes I don’t know if you are her mother or mine. You always support her, you don’t know what she puts me through...”

“ Haan haan aap abhi Aai se, mera shikayet karenge, woh mera bi Aai hai”””

Sayi comes waddling in. She is 7 months pregnant. She came down to find where Virat went. 

“ Aai. Before you support your son, listen to what he Said to me. He called me fat aai, and he said he deserves a better looking girl “

Virat gets pissed off now. 

“ sayi, Jhooth math bolo. I can never say this to you. When and where did I say”

“ Virat sir, aap kal rath bola that, when I asked for your tshirt”

Ashwini interrupted Sai saying that Virat had night shift last night. 

Sai looks shocked and slaps her forehead. She looks sheepishly at Virat, who looked miffed and frustrated.

“ Sayi bada , Virat kab bola aisa?”

“ woh Aai, woh mere sapne mein bola. Aai it was so real. I know what triggered the dream. I was missing Virat , so I was trying to wear his shirt but it didn’t fit so I was upset and I was crying and I fell asleep”

Sai walked towards Virat who didn’t know what to do with her. She was after all the mother of his unborn child. But this is his chance to show some bhaav and get some action later on.

She holds her ears  and says 

“ Virat sir, main uttak bhattak abi nahi  mar Sakthi, but please forgive me. I don’t know what happens to me, but I get so angry looking at you sometimes. I mean I feel so uncomfortable and you are happily sleeping . I feel like disturbing you and annoying you. I am such a bad person, I don’t have any control over my emotions. I am also scared with what’s happening with me. It’s all out of control “ 

She keeps rambling. And Virat couldn’t stay mad at her. He knows this pregnancy is hard for her. He wiped her tears and asked her to stop rambling. 

“Aap mujhe maaf kiya na.aap mere liye ice cream with chilli powder dalke laye na. Please “ . Sayi asked with her 100 watt smile.

“ Yes, madam Saiba. Dant mujhe padi aur mujhse he sab kam karthvathi rahthi ho” mutters Virat

“ AUr kya, meri halât aapke Wajah se virat sir”

“Ab bas karo dhono. Meri Beti aur grand baby ka farmaish pura karo, godu, jao abhi”. Ashwini playfully suggests Virat.

Virat bends down to Sai’s bump. 

“Meri baiko aur meri maa dono mere side mei Nahi hai. After you are born, you should be on babas side okay? “ saying that Virat goes to satisfy his wife’s weird cravings 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Oh wow, loved it ❤❤

Yeh Sai bhi na, dream mein kuch dekha aur bas daant diya 😂😂 so like Sai

Loved him mumbling, bechara daant bhi khata hai aur usike farmaayishen bhi poori karta hai 😂😂

And the last part was the best.

Kam se kam tum toh saath do mera to baby 😂😂

Sweet Virat 😍😍

Beautiful OS ❤❤ and thanks for considering our request and granting our wish so quickly 😍❤❤❤. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago

Originally posted by laksh

Oh wow, loved it ❤❤

Yeh Sai bhi na, dream mein kuch dekha aur bas daant diya 😂😂 so like Sai

Loved him mumbling, bechara daant bhi khata hai aur usike farmaayishen bhi poori karta hai 😂😂

And the last part was the best.

Kam se kam tum toh saath do mera to baby 😂😂

Sweet Virat 😍😍

Beautiful OS ❤❤ and thanks for considering our request and granting our wish so quickly 😍❤❤❤. 

Hahaha thank you. I wish my Hindi was better. I could have phrased it in a better way. But thanks for reading and commenting 💙

Originally posted by notaquitter

Hahaha thank you. I wish my Hindi was better. I could have phrased it in a better way. But thanks for reading and commenting 💙

Naah, it was fine, don't know what you are talking about 

Enjoyed reading it ❤❤

Very cute.......😍 😍 ☺ 

Sai is angry because of dream🤣......she is so cute when is asking forgiveness.......

Virat's talk with baby is so cute....😍 .....he is making deal with baby to be on his side before he/she is born😆

Keep writing more .....

Beautiful one 😍💓💓💓.

I wish aisa show pe bhi ho . It's so soothing one

It's very cute 😍😍😍😍😍. Loved it SOOOOOO much!!!❤❤

Awwww... That was so cute.😳 I love when Sai and Virat fight but not for any big reasons😆 thankyou for tagging me🤗