Can cvs stop this suman glorification?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The worst thing about ITV is glorification of only one character and that's what is happening in edkv2 from past 2 months. In fact, due to this glorification I end up hating many characters whom I used to like.

After suvan's marriage, cvs has made suman the god-send child. She has solution of all the problem. Whole malhotra clan is fida over her. Everyone tells their problem to suman only. Suman can fix any situation. She understands everyone's problem...blah blah blah.

They always show shravan as a wrong character. He is immature, gets angry easily n what not. Uske efforts kisiko dikhte hi nai hai. At the end, he is the one who says sorry and feel guilty. 

Suman was always a perfect character but there used to be a balance. That suman is good at certain thing and shravan is good at certain things. But ab to hadh ho gayi...suman is good at everything. Shravan ko sirf sorry bolne ke liye rakha hai. 

Edited by rbpll - 3 years ago

LOUDER please! Thank freaking Lord, someone finally pointed it out!!!

i've become so fed up of SS now i just skip their scenes & watch the entire episode in 10 mins. it's basically like what Shravan said in an epi - Suman is totally the best. No one can beat her... blah blah blah!

Originally posted by JugHo786

LOUDER please! Thank freaking Lord, someone finally pointed it out!!!

i've become so fed up of SS now i just skip their scenes & watch the entire episode in 10 mins. it's basically like what Shravan said in an epi - Suman is totally the best. No one can beat her... blah blah blah!

They are suppose to balance each other. Yaha to sab kuch suman ko hi karna hota hai. 

Originally posted by rbpll

They are suppose to balance each other. Yaha to sab kuch suman ko hi karna hota hai. 

tbh, i only saw the shaadi sequence properly.. after that, i've been skipping SS scenes to watch ShrUnty & BunChan tracks. seriously... i was kinda sad that the show is ending, but the way it's progressing ... ðŸ¤” so glad the old suman left & hopefully these actors can move on to something new & maybe logical.

Originally posted by JugHo786

tbh, i only saw the shaadi sequence properly.. after that, i've been skipping SS scenes to watch ShrUnty & BunChan tracks. seriously... i was kinda sad that the show is ending, but the way it's progressing ... ðŸ¤” so glad the old suman left & hopefully these actors can move on to something new & maybe logical.

Same here...I sad but happy that show is ending. It has become a family soap...its an army based love story. But neither their is army nor love story 😂