Priya & Rehan to die in kuch toh hai?

Posted: 3 years ago

There are several SM platforms saying Rehan and Priya will die. I dont know if it's true but like Bani and Veer they will also have a tragic end

A tragic end isn't necessarily a bad ending. That too can be meaningful. But I don't know why, it feels like they won't die. There was a BTS picture of them standing side by side and they might end it on a cliff-hanger like PriHan embarking on a journey to know about the secrets of their past. 

That way they can star Naagin with a fresh story with new cast and even continue KTH separately if they want to. Although the later has lesser possibility. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

A tragic end isn't necessarily a bad ending. That too can be meaningful. But I don't know why, it feels like they won't die. There was a BTS picture of them standing side by side and they might end it on a cliff-hanger like PriHan embarking on a journey to know about the secrets of their past. 

That way they can star Naagin with a fresh story with new cast and even continue KTH separately if they want to. Although the later has lesser possibility. 

Ekta maiya now should not make any more naagin seasons for good because of her ego & bringing her personal favourites that ruined whole series for good from season 2 onwards 

Originally posted by sarveshjoshi42

Ekta maiya now should not make any more naagin seasons for good because of her ego & bringing her personal favourites that ruined whole series for good from season 2 onwards 

She needs to quit doing supernatural shows altogether. She's terrible at them. 

Ekta should take a year long’s break, invest in a good scriptwriter and then return when she has a solid story to present onscreen for Naagin, later she should also hire a good casting agent as well. Her casting sense for Naagin seems very inconsistent. One season she casts good actors, the others she casts just any random and average performers. The series won’t get ahead much in this continues. 

Originally posted by PanjabanJatti

There are several SM platforms saying Rehan and Priya will die. I dont know if it's true but like Bani and Veer they will also have a tragic end

Confirmed! They will have a happy ending! 😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqvWgtB7gf/

It looks like, Prihan would defeat the villains and Rehaan becomes a human. So happy ending....

This will mark the beginning of the love story.

Edited by InsaneSoul08 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

Ekta should take a year long’s break, invest in a good scriptwriter and then return when she has a solid story to present onscreen for Naagin, later she should also hire a good casting agent as well. Her casting sense for Naagin seems very inconsistent. One season she casts good actors, the others she casts just any random and average performers. The series won’t get ahead much in this continues. 

Most of the cast members are randomly selected. Most of them were good but I don't know on what basis they were casted... Popularity or fanbase or looks or stunts... Maybe Ekta was overconfident that her casting would be different than usual...

Originally posted by InsaneSoul08

Most of the cast members are randomly selected. Most of them were good but I don't know on what basis they were casted... Popularity or fanbase or looks or stunts... Maybe Ekta was overconfident that her casting would be different than usual...

In the first season I think it was purely based on auditions, second season she was lenient and just cast people based on references or via connections or favoritism. Given she cast KVB as the male lead opposite the female lead if season 1 and in season 5 she cast Mohit Sehgal as the Naag and Harsh Rajput as a vampire. She is not doing her work properly. 

Originally posted by Rein123

In the first season I think it was purely based on auditions, second season she was lenient and just cast people based on references or via connections or favoritism. Given she cast KVB as the male lead opposite the female lead if season 1 and in season 5 she cast Mohit Sehgal as the Naag and Harsh Rajput as a vampire. She is not doing her work properly. 

First season was also not based on auditions. Its just Ekta choose Adaa and Mouni randomly. Adaa herself said in the interview that she or Mouni didn't do any look test for Naagin and Ekta called her and everything happened... Sometimes her choices work, sometimes not.