#2 MineilSS: Hear my Silence PART-2 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

now i am really waiting kch chapters k baad tmlg kyse react krogi🤣

What are you up to ? 😲

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

will meet soon...😆

Baba re! Etna nafrat🤣🤣🤣pta chla  mineil se pehle to tmlg hi story m ghus kar third angle ko maar pit kar thik krdiye🤣🤣

We have always thought this. Wanted and want to do this🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

maya mode 🤣 We love kids if they are good to MiNeil or else 😈🤣🤣 

Yes🤣 we are only bothered about MiNeil 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lovely update Poor lovelies how long this long distance ?😳 MiNeil should meet and hug soon update soon. Will something change  in future ? Will they be able to deal with it ? 

crappy character with new name between MiNeil😈  kick here please😈 senti never suits to any crappy between MiNeil . Makes us hate her more🤣 like @Nandini said even if she gives her life we will not like her 🤣

Edited by su_94 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

maya mode 🤣 We love kids if they are good to MiNeil or else 😈🤣🤣 

yeah I remember spin off🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: su_94

Lovely update Poor lovelies how long this long distance ?😳 MiNeil should meet and hug soon update soon. Will something change  in future ? Will they be able to deal with it ? 

crappy character with new name between MiNeil😈  kick here please😈 senti never suits to any crappy between MiNeil . Makes us hate her more🤣 like @Nandini said even if she gives her life we will not like her 🤣

I know I know🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

🤣🤣 be it any crappyfest sugar coated or neem coated we can't take it 🤣 

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks Alot dear!😇 glad u liked it.. chill...they will meet soon...okay...will kick her soon🤣🤣.....u guys r just🤣...bechare crappyfests🤣🤣🤣🤣

will update soon 

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

swagatam suswagatam...

Kaha thii aap maharanii...etne barso k paschaat darshan di....

Aapke shyari aur darshan k bina forum sukhe patto ki tarah ho gya thaa....

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

6 YEARS PASSED AND LIFE TOOK A TURN.

CHAPTER:1

"Please Neil.. I swear it won't take more than 10 minutes." Lunging forward, Natalie grabbed Neil's wrist, just in time, before he could shoot out of the hall & flee to his dorm.

'It must already be calf-deep snow outside' ,Neil scratched his forehead in panic, as the weather forecast flashed in his mind. Another bloody blizzard was on its way. And before this truckload of white turned into a murky pile of black ice, it would, in all probability, send his plan flying out of the window.

'F*ck!!! and of all days, Natalie had to save her drama for TODAY? ! ? 

"I have exactly 8 minutes, Nats...not a second more..ok?" Neil haggled, with a hint of a fake smile, cleverly freeing his hand from her hold, on the pretext of checking time on his swanky apple watch.

"I swear, I need to rush after that, Nats!!"he said.

"Fine.. 8 minutes it shall be" She gave in, slightly irritated.

She had come fully prepared today, for she dived straight into the song without those initial 40 seconds, she usually took to tune her guitar.

As soon as Natalie began her rendition of 'Kabira', the commotion across the hall fell quiet. Out of curiosity, their fellow musicians, scattered all over the stage, closed in around the two of them. Suddenly, someone started rhythmic clapping and soon it turned into a full-blown percussion as the rest joined in, tapping their feet and clinking their fingers. What else could one expect from the graduating class of the JULLIARD, one of the most premier institutes for performing arts, located right at the heart of Manhattan, Newyork? You didn't get half-hearted folks here, you didn't see morose faces, who like some of their medical or engineering counterparts had been forced to live the unfulfilled dreams of their parents. Julliard was a place where people came fighting for their passion, to chase their dreams, not knowing where it would lead them. It was home to brave hearts, who lived, breathed and perhaps even ate  music.

No sooner had she finished, that a unanimous chant of "Once more...once more" reverberated across the hall. By now her friends and seniors were swooning to her mellifluous voice. She closed her eyes, trying not to give away, what was already out for everyone to see, thanks to her beetroot cheeks. This wasn't meant to be a performance. It was a private moment, she had painstakingly put together for the love of her life, Neil, because music is the only language he understood. 

'Had he liked it too?', she wondered with pride and opened her eyes for a brief second, to catch his reaction, but what she saw instead, broke her heart. 

Neil had left. He had fled once more, leaving her alone in the middle of 70 people. 

Natalie wanted to throw away her guitar, run back to her room and bawl her heart out. 

Instead, she slipped out as Natalie the girl who was deeply and madly in love with Neil and slipped back in, as Natalie the upcoming world class vocalist. She closed her now moist eyes again, pulling over a performer's mask, and began strumming ferventlysurrendering her soul to the words she had not just memorized, but in a way breathed for the last couple of weeks.

Neil pushed his way through the door and even before he could brush the snow off his jeans, he yanked the laptop out of his backpack.

'Now where the hell was the charger?' This is why, he had repeatedly warned his friends, that a house party in the dorm, on a weekday, was the shittiest idea ever. His room or whatever remained of it, was a mess. Empty Bottles of coke and discarded boxes of Pizza lay strewn all over the place. Neil took one quick glance at the floor and then bent down to inspect under his bed. 

'Thank God!' He pulled the charger by its cord & plugged it in to his laptop. His hands were still numb from the cold and the moment he touched the metallic surface of the laptop, the static stung him, throwing him into a tizzy.

"3:10", he glanced at his wristwatch.

"Hi J!!!!" The screen lit up with her serene smile.

"Hey Tapri....wassup?"

"Is it snowing outside? Has the blizzard passed? Or there's more to

"It's just 30% and we are already 2 feet down in snow. Don't even ask, it's a f*cking mess out here. ...And I don't get it, why does it have to snow in March, I mean its been cold since November and it still has to snow is March.. Fu*king piece of shit."

"Neil !!!" she said sternly "Aren't you swearing way too much today? This is what you learn in JULLIARD? This is what you went to New york for?"

"Stop nagging like mom ok?" No sooner had Neil uttered , that he started regretting it. If only he could tell her, why he was so bloody upset. "I am sorry Minni." He quickly added.

"It's ok, I know how inconvenient it is, you can't go out and stores are closed and then you have to end up eating tinned soup." She replied thoughtfully but then, all of a sudden her face lit up with her kind of childish excitement" but you know Neil, I love snow...l wish I could be there now. Acha J, will you take me to NewYork once? Like during Xmas, when it will be all white and sparkling?"

"Why New york? You go to Shimla na...and wait there, hoping against hope, that it snows, DESI snow you know. " He emphasized on the word 'DESI' as he made a face "Newyork is for hip people, not for nerds like you."

"Shut up J, and I don't wanna talk to you, donkey!" and she disconnected the video call.

'5..4..3..2..1 ' she started counting in her head and before she could count down to zero, there it was, an incoming voice call on her cell.

"Now what?? I told you I don't want to talk to you or see your face?"

"Uff itna gussa??? Waise I just called to tell you that if you didn't wanna talk to me, you should have given me a prior notification Minni. I wouldn't have left Nats like that. I am sure, she must be heartbroken."

"Nats, again?" At once her voice stilled before going completely silent.

"She is one persistent girl. Today to she sang Kabira..must have taken her weeks to perfect. Waise if you say, I mean if you still don't want to talk, I can go back to her."

"Ok go then" her voice was chocking and he knew, he had crossed the limit.

"Hey hey Minni, don't cut the call ok? Please..please, I was just pulling your leg..and you know it, don't you?"

"No I don't know that you were teasing me, and I don't like your teasing me ok? I don't like, that just because I love you silly, you will make fun of me.

You are free to go to Nats or Julia or Suzanne or f*cking anyone. What the hell am I doing at 1.47 am, waiting for your call like my life depends on it?" She spewed out in a single breath.

"You don't know Minni??" Neil asked, this time seriously.

"No I don't"

"You don't know me??? You don't know... that I waded through that snow, just so I could call you in time. My laptop had run out of battery and I had forgotten the charger at home. You don't know.. that no matter how persistent Nats is, or how much effort she puts into impressing me, my heart will only ever beat for you? After all these years Minni...after all these years, you still don't know that you are the only person, I ever tease. Call it stupid but that's my way of expressing that you are the one, my way of expressing that I love you and mind it, only you. I know you love me crazy and I am not trying to compete with you. May be I can never love you the way you love me, but I love you the only way I know to love."

For a while, Minni couldn't speak. It wasn't every day that she got to witness this side of him. In these six years, the world had changed a lot. From the days of email to now facebook, from Skype calls to facetime, from a small town in the hilly Himachal to the crowded by lanes of Kolkata, from a girl in ponytails and uniform, to a lady in a white apron with a stethoscope, indeed a lot had changed. Yet, when it came to her and Neil, time had somehow stood still, as if they had never really grown up.

He still called her 'Tapri', sometimes

'Minni'. She had started calling him 'J', 'J' for 'Jaan'. But they both thought jaan sound way too tacky, so she kept it short with just a 'J'. They still fought on most days, they still teased each other, and he still wrote songs for her.

On most days, Minni felt warm & comfortable in this bubble, that was untouched by time. But on few stray nights, she felt inadequate and alone.

Oh how desperately she wanted to hold him, to touch the contours of his face, to breathe in a lifetime worth of his masculine essence. And on those lonely nights, she wished, he could speak in a language other than music and silence.

"I am sorry Neil..l didn't mean to..."

"Its ok Minni..listen I have something important to tell you. I am going to a national park for the next couple of days. There would be network outage. I will try my best to call you, but if I can't, don't fret..ok..l will be fine. Talk to you on Sunday, girl. "

"That's it? Are you going to hang up

"I am sorry but have to keep it short today.. There are quite a few last minute preps that we were supposed to do. But you know my friends, lazy bees. I have to kick their asses to make them move. So you take care, be good to your patients... and don't be upset,

"Neil...."

"Yup..Minni.."

"Just wanted to tell you that I love you."

He smiled. "Me too..bye."

Hope u all liked it...

To be continued...

Rockstar aur tapri aa gaye

JJJ JAAN JAANI JANU😆

HMM 

Naye Naye characters 

MiNeil ke saath MiNeil k bich

Beautiful update