#2 MineilSS: Hear my Silence PART-2

Posted: 3 years ago

Holaa folks!!

I know u all have been waiting since so long for it and i took ages to post it..

Sincere Apologies!

But

WAIT IS OVER! 

Do read , like , comment and leave ur valuable suggestions and feedback.

INDEX.

●Ch-1 on pg1

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH 

●NEIL OBEROI- Six years has passed and our Neil  is living his dreams. Yes he has become a world famous rockstar.

Minni Singh:  Minni is still studious like always and is pursuing her dreams too of becoming a doctor. She topped in standard 12th and got admitted in India's Best Medical College of Kolkata.

Ashok Khurrana: Minni's  professor

● Natasha- Works with Neil and has  crush on him.

●Isha: Minni's  roommate in hostel.

●Arjo- Isha's brother..

Other characters shall be added here as the story will proceed.

Just in case u haven't read-

Recap:

EPILOGUE OF PART-1

"Tapri..... taprii....oye he is looking at you", Jass murmured silently to her ears trying to warn her.

“Even I'm", whispered Minni back who had her eyes sticked on Neil who was busy solving maths...oppss pretending to solve maths.

“Gosh! These lovesick birds", Jass cursed.

"Miss Minni Singh...", Khatri finally screamed as he threw a piece of chalk towards her irritated at her ignorance now.

"Sir...Yes sir",Minni quickly stood up back rubbing her head where the chalk striked.

"If you are out of dreamland... can we focus the sums"

"Yes sir", she replied absent mindedly.

"Once a topper is always a topper.", she reminisced  Neil's words.

Khatri handed over her chalk and within no time she solved it and returned back to her place with gritted teeth.

The world claims love as a mere distraction at this age but Minni and Neil knows the depth of theirs now. They have learnt to make a perfect balance between career and love. Minni is still the topper but Neil is now a solid competent of hers. He no more  lets the chance of topping the school go instead inspires her to work harder and maintain her position. And when she is rewarded for her distinct rank his applauding could be heard from the announcement  till she gets off the stage no matter where in the crowd he stands. Neil now knows Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moments you cannot live your life deeply. 

Unease anxiety tension stress and worry_  - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future and not present. Guilt, resentment , sadness bitterness regret grievance and all forms of non for giveness is all caused by past and not enough presence.

Happiness can only be attained by living in present.

“Gosh! Sometimes it feels like we had own something from him in last birth and never returned .Why he always has to bother only us. ", Mini sighed. No matter how much things evolve with time Khatri can never give up annoying. His blurred eyes can never see a gem in Neil and now since even Minni is a accepted member of his gang , she has to be on his dartboard.

Nomatter how many times Minni , Neil and the gang have had on a emotional rollercoaster , the fact that it’s the very last year they have to bear Khatri always succeeds to bring a smile on their faces.

Neil had been noticing it from the very corner of his eyes. He smiled at her with a pride in his eyes and she knew what he wants to say. You surely don’t need a giant vocabulary when you have a person with a rarest ability to hear your silence. Yeah, silence is still their favourite language and would always be. 

Minni settled down at her place and found Jass glaring at her.

“May god gift some brain in your hollow skull and you start paying some heed to my warnings", Jass complaint.

“I'm sorry"

“No need. I know tum dono ka kuch nahi ho skta. I agree he is super hot but why to ogle when he already belongs to you."

“I wasn’t ogling. Did you see, he has not brought his bottle that means he must have had fight with his mom and again in anger he left his lunch and bottle intently at home”

Jass was speechless. No matter how much she teases them claiming them lovesick but couldn’t help to adore them. She is happy that finally her friend found someone who could see beneath his devil skin and could love him so madly, so truly, so deeply.

In these mean time, Jass and Minni had developed a good bond. Though Jass won't choose Minni over Preet but won't deny too. Jass was the only one after Bobby who was happy on hearing about their confession. Though it took her time to accept Minni at first but the way they know each and every atom of each other couldn’t hold her back to respect them more.

Preet and Mickey are back in the and are still dating despite all the indirect taunts and glares from the teachers and unknown students they occasionally have to face but who gives a f**k to them when you have an undying support system behind you in the name of friends.

“So are you guys ready for the upcoming annual function the next week?”, asked Khatri.

“Yessss sirrrrrr", they exclaimed in chorus.

Khatri gave some general instructions for the function before dispersing the class and soon vanished.

Hours passed and the bell rang.

Minni and Jass came out of the biology lab and Minni rushed to her classroom making some excuse to Jass and why wouldn’t she afterall her it must been waiting there under desk.

She stepped into the empty class and headed straight to her desk. She looked down and to her very surprise found nothing. It has become a usual habit of hers to peep into the class first after lab and before lunch break so that her no one else could lay his/her eyes on her note and she could place hers safely. Yeah! Minni pink notes are being answered by Neil's blue ones. 

It has become a routine for Neil to take her pink note from her desk and place his blue one once everyone leaves the class for lab and before anyone’s arrival , Minni carefully takes the blue one out and leaves it’s answer  with her pink ones the next day.

The entire class soon got busy with their lunch and Minni knew where she has to go. She rushed to jam room and as she had expected found Neil there with Jass, Bobby, Preet and Mickey screaming his throat out with his fingers dancing on the strings of his guitar.

“Guys .....stop", after a tons of efforts  Minni managed to summon them off not before they had completed the song.

“What do you want tapri?”, Mickey asked.

“Neil", Bobby teased.

“Yes!”Minni replied and Neil had to pat his head.

In these passed days, Minni had found a true friend after years in Bobby and he too considers her no less than his lil sis. The way he can handle both of them is beyond words. 

No one not even Mickey knows whether his feeling for Mini died or is still somewhere lingering in some chamber of his heart but he happy and nor do wanna know. He is dating Preet and is content with it. Though at first it seemed to him a mere attraction towards Preet but much to his surprise they have already trodden months long roads together and involuntarily both are looking to trod years together.  Preet sometimes still not believe Mini’s luck but with passage of time she too has accepted it. Though things are still quite cold between them but none can deny they share strange spark which might flourish into a strong friendship later or maybe not but who cares when all have found their home.

“What?”

“Nothing", No matter how much he looks at her he just can’t get over it.

Nowadays  it has even become a part of his day to ride kilometres on his bicycle on the road opposite to her house where she would be sitting with a book at her balcony meeting his glares till darkness don’t engulf their sights.

“You again had a fight. Isn’t it? Why the hell on this earth you have to involve in all these and then punish yourself?”

“No ....I didn’t tapri“

“Don’t lie Neil. Where is lunch box then?”

“Ohh..wo...I left it intently because I knew you are go rock this maths test too and turn Khatri’s dream upside down. And I wanted to celebrate it .....and what would have been a better way than lunching together?”

Minni smiled knowing it’s half the truth and Neil smiled back at being caught. Their silence speaks more than their words ever could.

“You think I will make it?”, she asked.

“I believe you will"

“what if I can’t?”she asked as she fed him.

“Then...I will keep you as my coordinator”, he laughed.

Mini glared with pouted lips.

“So what a noble soul like you would surely go for a noble job. And if not doctor then what would be more noble than saving your rockstar boyfriend's money? You know if not plan A then B surely”

“Neil....”

“I know you dream of getting into that medical college of Kolkata and I know you will shatter down their professor’s dreams too just like Khatri”

“You are never gonna give up pulling my leg...isn’t it?”

“sorry....sorry", he said admist his laughter as he fed her back.

“For me believe is you Minni.  Hope is you . Love is you Minni"

Minni felt her eyes all misty. He placed his hand on hers. 

“I know our stars are flawed but do you know when it favours us", he continued

“When?”

“When we are together", he said as he remembered the flood their love survived through just because they were together.

“And what about you"

“Umm...I shall be there tapri with a guitar  in my hands and a song on my lips that I would write for you performing in front of your college the day when you would graduate and take that holy oath to serve that noble profession “

"Wanna know which one?", he said as he stood up and took his guitar.

Cause you're a sky 

cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

Cause you're a sky cause

you're a sky full of stars

Cause you light up the path

And I don't care go on and tear me apart 

And I don't care if you do

Cause in a sky cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

Cause you're a sky 

I want to die in your arms

Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark

Cause in a sky 

cause in a sky full of stars 

I think 

I see you

I think I see you 

I think I see you 

I think I see you 

Cause you're a sky

Such a heavenly view 

You're such a heavenly view

“Neil....”, her voice choked.

“ And I know even my flawed stars will have to favour me till you are with me tapri"

“I love you Neil", she said as she ran and hugged him.

“Love is you tapri", he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 2 years ago

Amazing ....... update soon ...

Congratulations for new season 

Minel far but near

Hope they meet soon 

Cont soon 

j and Tapri. 6 years have passed  they are going strong but ? Any toofan on the way ? And who is that irritating Natasha ?😡  I already hate her.  🤣

Originally posted by Khushi1311

CHARACTER SKETCH 

●NEIL OBEROI- Six years has passed and our Neil  is living his dreams. Yes he has become a world famous rockstar.

Minni Singh:  Minni is still studious like always and is pursuing her dreams too of becoming a doctor. She topped in standard 12th and got admitted in India's Best Medical College of Kolkata.

Ashok Khurrana: Minni's  professor

● Natasha- Works with Neil and has  crush on him.

●Isha: Minni's  roommate in hostel.

●Arjo- Isha's brother..

Other characters shall be added here as the story will proceed.

finally you are back with tapri and rockstar

this was love❤️

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Just in case u haven't read-

Recap:

EPILOGUE OF PART-1

"Tapri..... taprii....oye he is looking at you", Jass murmured silently to her ears trying to warn her.

“Even I'm", whispered Minni back who had her eyes sticked on Neil who was busy solving maths...oppss pretending to solve maths.

“Gosh! These lovesick birds", Jass cursed.

"Miss Minni Singh...", Khatri finally screamed as he threw a piece of chalk towards her irritated at her ignorance now.

"Sir...Yes sir",Minni quickly stood up back rubbing her head where the chalk striked.

"If you are out of dreamland... can we focus the sums"

"Yes sir", she replied absent mindedly.

"Once a topper is always a topper.", she reminisced  Neil's words.

Khatri handed over her chalk and within no time she solved it and returned back to her place with gritted teeth.

The world claims love as a mere distraction at this age but Minni and Neil knows the depth of theirs now. They have learnt to make a perfect balance between career and love. Minni is still the topper but Neil is now a solid competent of hers. He no more  lets the chance of topping the school go instead inspires her to work harder and maintain her position. And when she is rewarded for her distinct rank his applauding could be heard from the announcement  till she gets off the stage no matter where in the crowd he stands. Neil now knows Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moments you cannot live your life deeply. 

Unease anxiety tension stress and worry_  - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future and not present. Guilt, resentment , sadness bitterness regret grievance and all forms of non for giveness is all caused by past and not enough presence.

Happiness can only be attained by living in present.

“Gosh! Sometimes it feels like we had own something from him in last birth and never returned .Why he always has to bother only us. ", Mini sighed. No matter how much things evolve with time Khatri can never give up annoying. His blurred eyes can never see a gem in Neil and now since even Minni is a accepted member of his gang , she has to be on his dartboard.

Nomatter how many times Minni , Neil and the gang have had on a emotional rollercoaster , the fact that it’s the very last year they have to bear Khatri always succeeds to bring a smile on their faces.

Neil had been noticing it from the very corner of his eyes. He smiled at her with a pride in his eyes and she knew what he wants to say. You surely don’t need a giant vocabulary when you have a person with a rarest ability to hear your silence. Yeah, silence is still their favourite language and would always be. 

Minni settled down at her place and found Jass glaring at her.

“May god gift some brain in your hollow skull and you start paying some heed to my warnings", Jass complaint.

“I'm sorry"

“No need. I know tum dono ka kuch nahi ho skta. I agree he is super hot but why to ogle when he already belongs to you."

“I wasn’t ogling. Did you see, he has not brought his bottle that means he must have had fight with his mom and again in anger he left his lunch and bottle intently at home”

Jass was speechless. No matter how much she teases them claiming them lovesick but couldn’t help to adore them. She is happy that finally her friend found someone who could see beneath his devil skin and could love him so madly, so truly, so deeply.

In these mean time, Jass and Minni had developed a good bond. Though Jass won't choose Minni over Preet but won't deny too. Jass was the only one after Bobby who was happy on hearing about their confession. Though it took her time to accept Minni at first but the way they know each and every atom of each other couldn’t hold her back to respect them more.

Preet and Mickey are back in the and are still dating despite all the indirect taunts and glares from the teachers and unknown students they occasionally have to face but who gives a f**k to them when you have an undying support system behind you in the name of friends.

“So are you guys ready for the upcoming annual function the next week?”, asked Khatri.

“Yessss sirrrrrr", they exclaimed in chorus.

Khatri gave some general instructions for the function before dispersing the class and soon vanished.

Hours passed and the bell rang.

Minni and Jass came out of the biology lab and Minni rushed to her classroom making some excuse to Jass and why wouldn’t she afterall her it must been waiting there under desk.

She stepped into the empty class and headed straight to her desk. She looked down and to her very surprise found nothing. It has become a usual habit of hers to peep into the class first after lab and before lunch break so that her no one else could lay his/her eyes on her note and she could place hers safely. Yeah! Minni pink notes are being answered by Neil's blue ones. 

It has become a routine for Neil to take her pink note from her desk and place his blue one once everyone leaves the class for lab and before anyone’s arrival , Minni carefully takes the blue one out and leaves it’s answer  with her pink ones the next day.

The entire class soon got busy with their lunch and Minni knew where she has to go. She rushed to jam room and as she had expected found Neil there with Jass, Bobby, Preet and Mickey screaming his throat out with his fingers dancing on the strings of his guitar.

“Guys .....stop", after a tons of efforts  Minni managed to summon them off not before they had completed the song.

“What do you want tapri?”, Mickey asked.

“Neil", Bobby teased.

“Yes!”Minni replied and Neil had to pat his head.

In these passed days, Minni had found a true friend after years in Bobby and he too considers her no less than his lil sis. The way he can handle both of them is beyond words. 

No one not even Mickey knows whether his feeling for Mini died or is still somewhere lingering in some chamber of his heart but he happy and nor do wanna know. He is dating Preet and is content with it. Though at first it seemed to him a mere attraction towards Preet but much to his surprise they have already trodden months long roads together and involuntarily both are looking to trod years together.  Preet sometimes still not believe Mini’s luck but with passage of time she too has accepted it. Though things are still quite cold between them but none can deny they share strange spark which might flourish into a strong friendship later or maybe not but who cares when all have found their home.

“What?”

“Nothing", No matter how much he looks at her he just can’t get over it.

Nowadays  it has even become a part of his day to ride kilometres on his bicycle on the road opposite to her house where she would be sitting with a book at her balcony meeting his glares till darkness don’t engulf their sights.

“You again had a fight. Isn’t it? Why the hell on this earth you have to involve in all these and then punish yourself?”

“No ....I didn’t tapri“

“Don’t lie Neil. Where is lunch box then?”

“Ohh..wo...I left it intently because I knew you are go rock this maths test too and turn Khatri’s dream upside down. And I wanted to celebrate it .....and what would have been a better way than lunching together?”

Minni smiled knowing it’s half the truth and Neil smiled back at being caught. Their silence speaks more than their words ever could.

“You think I will make it?”, she asked.

“I believe you will"

“what if I can’t?”she asked as she fed him.

“Then...I will keep you as my coordinator”, he laughed.

Mini glared with pouted lips.

“So what a noble soul like you would surely go for a noble job. And if not doctor then what would be more noble than saving your rockstar boyfriend's money? You know if not plan A then B surely”

“Neil....”

“I know you dream of getting into that medical college of Kolkata and I know you will shatter down their professor’s dreams too just like Khatri”

“You are never gonna give up pulling my leg...isn’t it?”

“sorry....sorry", he said admist his laughter as he fed her back.

“For me believe is you Minni.  Hope is you . Love is you Minni"

Minni felt her eyes all misty. He placed his hand on hers. 

“I know our stars are flawed but do you know when it favours us", he continued

“When?”

“When we are together", he said as he remembered the flood their love survived through just because they were together.

“And what about you"

“Umm...I shall be there tapri with a guitar  in my hands and a song on my lips that I would write for you performing in front of your college the day when you would graduate and take that holy oath to serve that noble profession “

"Wanna know which one?", he said as he stood up and took his guitar.

Cause you're a sky 

Cause you're a sky cause

Cause you light up the path

I think I saw you

Cause you're a sky 

I want to die in your arms

Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark

Cause in a sky 

cause in a sky full of stars 

I think 

I see you

I think I see you 

I think I see you 

I think I see you 

Cause you're a sky

Such a heavenly view 

You're such a heavenly view

“Neil....”, her voice choked.

“ And I know even my flawed stars will have to favour me till you are with me tapri"

“I love you Neil", she said as she ran and hugged him.

“Love is you tapri", he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

reading it again brought back so many memories❤️

this was one beautiful story khushi

God!

this brought back lots and lots of sweet and sour memories.

dont kow why Khushi but this story of yours always reminds me of mine...like first part of school romance, this long distance part is also so so so like my real story

I can imagine myself in place of mini and I know how difficult to maintain these long distance relationships...though I was never this far away but still work and commitment didnt give time  for same day travel plans also. at one point it become so frustrating and insecurities grip your heart.

I wish no natalie or anyone comes in between miniel and both of them fight together with all the hurdles because as in the first part it was said, luck favours them when they are together.