3/15/21 | Paheli Ka Pehla Pehel

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 months ago

Today, we saw the core moment whereby Ahilya was assisting Khanderao in solving some paheli related to his examination for the following day. No matter how bittersweet their equation is, both agreed to solve the conflict together by putting their differences aside. It was nice effort to see this moment of normal bonding together. 

I liked that Gautamabai said that overconfidence isn't a good thing. This fear culminated from her having confidence that her son is the apple of the eye, Malharao's exam being a hurdle in Khanderao's step towards becoming the next in-line subedar. She protected him from all the problems but when he was given the task by his father, the fear was synthesized within her. 

I also liked that the Father's strictness only resulted in love for Khanderao. It's a test for Khanderao, however, he's viewing it as Malharao's sternness when in reality, it's only a hurdle the father created for his child to succeed in his life. Malharao kept his calm and hided his internal conflict aside by aiding Khanderao in getting dressed. I feel this scene was an allusion for the father to say good luck and no matter what happens, he'll always be with Khanderao. His lesson to only listen to the heart was an endearing one to observe. Makes one realize the importance a father bequeaths to his children.  

Posted: 1 months ago

Nice updatesmiley20 Very well written.

Ahilya is turning out to be the real guide in Khanderao's life. Great vision of Malharao.smiley1

Indeed confidence is good but overconfidence always sinks the ship. The valid fear was clearly there in Gautamabai. But I got slightly irritated when she was scolding Ahilyabai in the beginning of the episode, I get it that she was tensed and wanted to be left alone, but ahilya came just to reduce her worry and she's also a small girl just like her son.smiley13

Malharrao wanted his son to succeed, but his son in his immaturity thought that his father was trying to obstruct his path. A great way to show about all the teenage rebels of current times who think that their parents are their biggest enemies.smiley36

 PS: Don't know what is wrong with IF  tried to post this reply for a long time but they were getting deleted with the message that spam content cannot be posted.

Edited by Sree0796 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks for the  beautiful update dear.   It was a very nice episode.   

Hope khanderao understands properly what ahilya was trying to convey.

Waiting for the next update. 


😘

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Sree0796


Nice updatesmiley20 Very well written.

Ahilya is turning out to be the real guide in Khanderao's life. Great vision of Malharao.smiley1

Indeed confidence is good but overconfidence always sinks the ship. The valid fear was clearly there in Gautamabai. But I got slightly irritated when she was scolding Ahilyabai in the beginning of the episode, I get it that she was tensed and wanted to be left alone, but ahilya came just to reduce her worry and she's also a small girl just like her son.smiley13 It was definitely exasperating but I guess from both perspectives, they are just trying to subside the pain in their own ways. Gautamabai probably is in some form of denial mode TBH because she's loved her son but when it came to him passing the pariksha, she went into fearsome mode as to the one whom she's guarded with her protection suddenly might feel humiliated in the bhari samaz. It's something she herself is doing to herself w/o even realizing. 

Malharrao wanted his son to succeed, but his son in his immaturity thought that his father was trying to obstruct his path. A great way to show about all the teenage rebels of current times who think that their parents are their biggest enemies.smiley36 LOL, isn't he 10 years old? I read the wiki page that he got married when he was 10 and she was 8 years old. But, the road to becoming the next in-line isn't easy. Therefore, it's definitely his subconscious fear sorta speaking which I feel Malharo has recognized, therefore, the lesson to listen to his heart. 

 PS: Don't know what is wrong with IF  tried to post this reply for a long time but they were getting deleted with the message that spam content cannot be posted. they have rules for certain members especially newbies & groupbies hence why...i-f has its own glitches lol... 😂 🤣 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by sumaishu


Thanks for the  beautiful update dear.   It was a very nice episode.   

Hope khanderao understands properly what ahilya was trying to convey.

Waiting for the next update. 


😘

thanks dear ..much appreciated...lets see what his response is...

Posted: 1 months ago

Lovely wrte upsmiley1 i sum hw dont lik gautama i find her typcl of d mothr who hs ovr pamperd her son nd wrst is alwys keeps finding fault or keeps blaming ahilya evn wen her son mite b in fault... hopefully nw she realisd hw ovr confidnt her son was thou unaware dt watevr ans fr d riddle ahilya mite hs helpd him to gt it i just hope gautama gtz to knw dt its her DIL whom she hs bittr reltn wid hs helpd her son to gt d ans 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by harshu27


Lovely wrte upsmiley1 i sum hw dont lik gautama i find her typcl of d mothr who hs ovr pamperd her son nd wrst is alwys keeps finding fault or keeps blaming ahilya evn wen her son mite b in fault... hopefully nw she realisd hw ovr confidnt her son was thou unaware dt watevr ans fr d riddle ahilya mite hs helpd him to gt it i just hope gautama gtz to knw dt its her DIL whom she hs bittr reltn wid hs helpd her son to gt d ans 

lol, dramatization isnt something anew albeit the irritancy bc the makers' use of creative liberty is at stake heresmiley36lol, keep no expectations & just enjoy for entertainment, dear...thats the advice i could give..

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Meena_J


lol, dramatization isnt something anew albeit the irritancy bc the makers' use of creative liberty is at stake heresmiley36lol, keep no expectations & just enjoy for entertainment, dear...thats the advice i could give..

Yeah dts wat m doing smiley36watching purely fr entertainmnt smiley36bt sumtimes u do gt irritated nywys cn b ignored nd watchdsmiley36

  1  

Punyashlok Ahilya Bai 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

4 Participants 7 Replies 662Views

Topic started by meena_chem

Last replied by harshu27

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP