Brutal slaughter of Anirudh and Bondita Characters

RUDY575 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Brutal slaughter of Anirudh and Bondita Characters:

"Someone once said anyone can be great under rosy circumstances, but the true test of character is measured by how well a person makes decisions during difficult times."

This two characters that I lived and cherished from past seven months where ruthlessly assassinated by the makers.

The symbolism which they showed from starting that there are meant to be with each other in the journey of change aganist the odds of society.

The concept always was how the imperfect couple grow in their life and how they fight society to achieve their goals.

As I remember from second episode where they collide with other unknown to what they hold in future for both of them and after one year they hugged each other(I meant here is, as growth of their relationship). Their journey from their to here is trash????

Patibabu ki bondita to zimmedari. Her sansar to patni dharm. Both the characters ruined. The person who didn't hesitate to explain good touch and bad touch to her now suddenly backing out to explain the very core of their relationship. The girl who asked questions to the society, now blindly following them.

Anirudh who supported her infront of society during nadi track...now he is succumbed to the society. He said the shadow will be there only in light but I support her in darkness. This is darkness that he need to handle right now.

The show ended for me when Anirudh explained about periods to Bondita. I am glad I experienced one of the purest bond in the world and watched it destroy alsosmiley38

The character which has set high standards and made me realise it's worst in itself.

Now all of a sudden why they are only concentrating on balvivavh. The show concept is not that and for God sake he is barrister who had seen worse situation and he should know to handle and he is not just a barrister but gold medalist from London.

This couple need to face the society wrath and how they face it to achieve their goal. The main essence was missing from past few episodes. The main topic essence after hm track. I was literally stuck to watch the bond of rudhita. That only lost and now when they are showing their scenes I feel cringe.

During Greenwood track bon says I need my husband in house not sir babu. How pure was that, I miss that innocence and deep meaning scenes with rudhita. But they ruined one of the best couple on screen.

In SR track and atleast in village track I expected Anirudh to explain about patni dharm and how it effects her. I wonder he is the same person who explained about good and bad touch, periods, about so many things. He used to get angry in starting also but never said I will tear everything which is related to us from this universe.

I think this show ended for me during periods track.

The journey has ended for me. In this journey, I have grown as a person but somewhere lost in it. 

Ps . My perspective not to hurt anyone...

Edited by RUDY575 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't think they slaughtered their characters, instead of that they actually made aniruddh a good character by not accepting her as a wife and as a grown up he has all the rights to be attracted to another female. Its just that execution of the show is regressive and is coming out as stupid.

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

May be after realizing the fact what actually society and kaka is expecting her to do, Bondita will understand why her husband is distancing himself. May be once again Manorama will keep Anirudh life in risk and leave. Once again his wife will be savior. This will make him realize Bondita worth. If Bondita is made to visit any child bride facing teenage pregnancy or health issues regarding it in the village,  she will understand why her husband is feeling desperate and unable to explain her. 

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I don't think they slaughtered their characters, instead of that they actually made aniruddh a good character by not accepting her as a wife and as a grown up he has all the rights to be attracted to another female. Its just that execution of the show is regressive and is coming out as stupid.

Hey 

Anirudh having feelings for another woman, I never had a problem with that. Y should bon invest her emotions and time on a person who thinks her as a zimmedari. And as he send those hm girls to Shantiniketan he can send bon. And marry ae I don't have a problem.

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Hey 

Anirudh having feelings for another woman, I never had a problem with that. Y should bon invest her emotions and time on a person who thinks her as a zimmedari. And as he send those hm girls to Shantiniketan he can send bon. And marry ae I don't have a problem.

Because she's a kid and kaka sasur is a bad influence on her and her real sasur is of no use.

He maybe doesn't want to send her because he has genuinely developed an attachment to her like an elder brother to his younger sister. I can no way see them as a married couple till she grows up. I know a point in the show will come when bon will go to.london to study and come back as a grown up woman. Maybe then their actual love story will start. I think it will be a passionate one because then he will see her in a whole different light and by then bon will have this ingrained in her mind that she's just a Zimedaari. But I don't think she will want to marry anyone other than aniruddh. I will be hell surprised if this show actually shows bon maarrying someone else. That will be a painful ending for rudhita fans but a very commendable one because it will show a guy and a girl can be friends.

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

May be after realizing the fact what actually society and kaka is expecting her to do, Bondita will understand why her husband is distancing himself. May be once again Manorama will keep Anirudh life in risk and leave. Once again his wife will be savior. This will make him realize Bondita worth. If Bondita is made to visit any child bride facing teenage pregnancy or health issues regarding it in the village,  she will understand why her husband is feeling desperate and unable to explain her. 

Yup agree to ths point smeone she should see her age grl in pregnancy and after tat seeing her pain, she questions  ARC and he can explain her so tat she vl b bk to track ... ths vl fr sure show some social message yaar really awesome idea buddy🤗 ðŸ¤—

Bt makers are nt ths brilliant thy vl just show us high voltage melodrama to us yaar in name Bon ARC AE  in btwn vl add masala vth KSG and Sampoo too🤣🤣

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Brutal slaughter of Anirudh and Bondita Characters:

"Someone once said anyone can be great under rosy circumstances, but the true test of character is measured by how well a person makes decisions during difficult times."

This two characters that I lived and cherished from past seven months where ruthlessly assassinated by the makers.

The symbolism which they showed from starting that there are meant to be with each other in the journey of change aganist the odds of society.

The concept always was how the imperfect couple grow in their life and how they fight society to achieve their goals.

As I remember from second episode where they collide with other unknown to what they hold in future for both of them and after one year they hugged each other(I meant here is, as growth of their relationship). Their journey from their to here is trash????

Patibabu ki bondita to zimmedari. Her sansar to patni dharm. Both the characters ruined. The person who didn't hesitate to explain good touch and bad touch to her now suddenly backing out to explain the very core of their relationship. The girl who asked questions to the society, now blindly following them.

Anirudh who supported her infront of society during nadi track...now he is succumbed to the society. He said the shadow will be there only in light but I support her in darkness. This is darkness that he need to handle right now.

The show ended for me when Anirudh explained about periods to Bondita. I am glad I experienced one of the purest bond in the world and watched it destroy alsosmiley38

The character which has set high standards and made me realise it's worst in itself.

Now all of a sudden why they are only concentrating on balvivavh. The show concept is not that and for God sake he is barrister who had seen worse situation and he should know to handle and he is not just a barrister but gold medalist from London.

This couple need to face the society wrath and how they face it to achieve their goal. The main essence was missing from past few episodes. The main topic essence after hm track. I was literally stuck to watch the bond of rudhita. That only lost and now when they are showing their scenes I feel cringe.

During Greenwood track bon says I need my husband in house not sir babu. How pure was that, I miss that innocence and deep meaning scenes with rudhita. But they ruined one of the best couple on screen.

In SR track and atleast in village track I expected Anirudh to explain about patni dharm and how it effects her. I wonder he is the same person who explained about good and bad touch, periods, about so many things. He used to get angry in starting also but never said I will tear everything which is related to us from this universe.

I think this show ended for me during periods track.

The journey has ended for me. In this journey, I have grown as a person but somewhere lost in it. 

Ps . My perspective not to hurt anyone...

Completely agree yaar tat smiling charming aniditha is not seen fr past 1wk, tats the main essence had lost and makers as possible damaged it😭😭 

Now stry revolves whose mission gonna win,its ARC'S or BON'S so as of now its not Aniditha anymore...

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Completely agree yaar tat smiling charming aniditha is not seen fr past 1wk, tats the main essence had lost and makers as possible damaged it😭😭 

Now stry revolves whose mission gonna win,its ARC'S or BON'S so as of now its not Aniditha anymore...

The show main essence was a misfit couple handling the hurdles of the society...and during this even their relationship grow.. I am not saying now itself...but arc and bon relationship charm gone

rajiraji14 thumbnail

The show main essence was a misfit couple handling the hurdles of the society...and during this even their relationship grow.. I am not saying now itself...but arc and bon relationship charm gone

Yeah buddy no touch scene no kisses nothing bt only thier cute smile bring viewers smile,bt fr past 1 wk completely out of track stry .... ARC  scolds Bon fr no reason and wen he realises he vl say we r frnds and u r my responsibility fr ths btr Bon can leave house and ARC goes in search of her even seems old drama types bt atleast can watch yaar.....now thy r not handling odds of society instead Bon handling ARC'S stubborness and ARC handling Bon's stubborness.....🤣🤣

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yeah buddy no touch scene no kisses nothing bt only thier cute smile bring viewers smile,bt fr past 1 wk completely out of track stry .... ARC  scolds Bon fr no reason and wen he realises he vl say we r frnds and u r my responsibility fr ths btr Bon can leave house and ARC goes in search of her even seems old drama types bt atleast can watch yaar.....now thy r not handling odds of society instead Bon handling ARC'S stubborness and ARC handling Bon's stubborness.....🤣🤣

Exactly🤣🤣