Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Brutal slaughter of Anirudh and Bondita Characters:

"Someone once said anyone can be great under rosy circumstances, but the true test of character is measured by how well a person makes decisions during difficult times."

This two characters that I lived and cherished from past seven months where ruthlessly assassinated by the makers.

The symbolism which they showed from starting that there are meant to be with each other in the journey of change aganist the odds of society.

The concept always was how the imperfect couple grow in their life and how they fight society to achieve their goals.

As I remember from second episode where they collide with other unknown to what they hold in future for both of them and after one year they hugged each other(I meant here is, as growth of their relationship). Their journey from their to here is trash????

Patibabu ki bondita to zimmedari. Her sansar to patni dharm. Both the characters ruined. The person who didn't hesitate to explain good touch and bad touch to her now suddenly backing out to explain the very core of their relationship. The girl who asked questions to the society, now blindly following them.

Anirudh who supported her infront of society during nadi track...now he is succumbed to the society. He said the shadow will be there only in light but I support her in darkness. This is darkness that he need to handle right now.

The show ended for me when Anirudh explained about periods to Bondita. I am glad I experienced one of the purest bond in the world and watched it destroy alsosmiley38

The character which has set high standards and made me realise it's worst in itself.

Now all of a sudden why they are only concentrating on balvivavh. The show concept is not that and for God sake he is barrister who had seen worse situation and he should know to handle and he is not just a barrister but gold medalist from London.

This couple need to face the society wrath and how they face it to achieve their goal. The main essence was missing from past few episodes. The main topic essence after hm track. I was literally stuck to watch the bond of rudhita. That only lost and now when they are showing their scenes I feel cringe.

During Greenwood track bon says I need my husband in house not sir babu. How pure was that, I miss that innocence and deep meaning scenes with rudhita. But they ruined one of the best couple on screen.

In SR track and atleast in village track I expected Anirudh to explain about patni dharm and how it effects her. I wonder he is the same person who explained about good and bad touch, periods, about so many things. He used to get angry in starting also but never said I will tear everything which is related to us from this universe.

I think this show ended for me during periods track.

The journey has ended for me. In this journey, I have grown as a person but somewhere lost in it. 

Ps . My perspective not to hurt anyone...

I can understand your feelings rudy. 

I am also sad, angry and heartbroken. 

I feel deceived. 

@underlined- that's exactly my question too. Rather thansaying useless things just explain her what a pati patni ka rishta truly is in the eyes of society and why it's wrong for them. 

The anirudh i knew was never shy from such question. 

And the bondita i knew wasn't a chabi wala putla jisko jo bola jaye woh sunke she act accordingly. Bondita was never scared to ask questions. Even for most simple things, she used to ask questions. 

Then why today bondita isn't asking kaka that ksj why should i try to make patibabu accept me? 

Ask the village woman, why wife should be at her husbands feet? 

Shiksha milne ke baad she got dumb!? 

Ok i shall not talk much because some people might report me and my comment might get edited. So it's better i don't say much. Yaha pe aapne baat rakhne ka freedom kabhi na tha aur na kabhi hogi. 

Sirf praise karo toh support milega from this forum and actors too... But criticise karot oh sab gussa ho jate hai. 

But i can't change my perspective and personality according to others.... I am not bondita/ anirudh. 

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

I feel deceived. 

@underlined- that's exactly my question too. Rather thansaying useless things just explain her what a pati patni ka rishta truly is in the eyes of society and why it's wrong for them. 

And the bondita i knew wasn't a chabi wala putla jisko jo bola jaye woh sunke she act accordingly. Bondita was never scared to ask questions. Even for most simple things, she used to ask questions. 

Then why today bondita isn't asking kaka that ksj why should i try to make patibabu accept me? 

Ok i shall not talk much because some people might report me and my comment might get edited. So it's better i don't say much. Yaha pe aapne baat rakhne ka freedom kabhi na tha aur na kabhi hogi. 

Sirf praise karo toh support milega from this forum and actors too... But criticise karot oh sab gussa ho jate hai. 

But i can't change my perspective and personality according to others.... I am not bondita/ anirudh. 

Munnu thanks for the reply....

I truly appreciate your opinion...

Because I can connect with you..❀️

Even I try to restrict my thoughts....

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RudyπŸ€—

U have put across all d points very correctly...πŸ‘

Issue is not abt Ani ka feeling abt AE ...its about d bond ani & bon always shared...

Bon trusts ani to the highest extent more than kaka & society..all ani had to do was use that trust to explain her & guide her ....instead he is running away and indirectly pushing her towards unwanted peoples advice

No one here wants to see...Ani and bons romantic feelings or loveπŸ˜’

All we wanted was that there was some logical base to all this nonsense...

U correctly pointed out that both characters have lost their core essence 

We have survived through illogical story lines for months now... but butchering of characters is not tolerable..

Anyways i have taken a break ...Its too much chaos and honestly its a show meant for entertainment..If it has started bothering us..we should stop ourselves instead of expecting from makers..πŸ‘πŸΌ

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

RudyπŸ€—

U have put across all d points very correctly...πŸ‘

Issue is not abt Ani ka feeling abt AE ...its about d bond ani & bon always shared...

Bon trusts ani to the highest extent more than kaka & society..all ani had to do was use that trust to explain her & guide her ....instead he is running away and indirectly pushing her towards unwanted peoples advice

No one here wants to see...Ani and bons romantic feelings or loveπŸ˜’

All we wanted was that there was some logical base to all this nonsense...

U correctly pointed out that both characters have lost their core essence 

We have survived through illogical story lines for months now... but butchering of characters is not tolerable..

Anyways i have taken a break ...Its too much chaos and honestly its a show meant for entertainment..If it has started bothering us..we should stop ourselves instead of expecting from makers..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly toto...

Thank you for your views....

❀️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Monu πŸ€—  thanks for PM πŸ˜³β€οΈ I agree with every point πŸ‘πŸΌ

The show diverted from it's track long time back, like all other ITV shows. But major tracks kept us hooked and waiting- Marriage truth revelation, Ani+Bon going away and living alone, Bon's teenage problems, the challenges which she will face trying to be a girl barrister etc.

But the saddest part is, that just for TRPs, all these tracks got mixed up and hence, messed up. I can totally relate with your frustration Monu . 

Show ke characters and plot ke baare me I will not talk because iss forum pe sirf tareef karna allowed hai  πŸ˜³ Criticize karungi toh edit karna pdega πŸ€£  Yaha ye samajhna muskil hai ki kya objectionable hai aur kya bliss πŸ˜Š

So let me give bhaasan on another topic! πŸ˜Ž

Most of those viewers and forum members who were there with the show and characters since long are in the same boat. It is only because we got too attached to the characters. We watched the show episode by episode till now, contemplating tracks on the basis of how these characters were written, but now definitely they have become different.

We are no haters of the show. We are just viewers who had expectations. And it is stupidity to stick around calling it the bad days of the show and waiting for good times Kyuki bad days nahi abhi bad characters chal rahe hain show me 🀣 

A fictional character is not a real life person. The plot builds or breaks a character. Their reactions, their dialogues, their choices define them. A character gets built with each day ,with every dialogue, every emotion, and every track. We actually get connected to the traits of the character . So if you had felt connected to the character, you will feel bad when his or her traits change from what you had fallen for. (Unless you are simply fan of the actor playing the role πŸ˜† Like mostly I watch ITV for good looking MLs and I don't care about character development so they never appear wrong to me  so sad that the same did not apply for BB πŸ˜­πŸ€£) 

In every show that we watch and in every story that we read, we always relate to the leads first. We don't want to watch a flawed human being repeating the same mistakes again and again on loop.πŸ‘πŸΌ The only reason why we are so frustrated with the track is because the ML as well as FL is shown not to be learning anything from their past 

When we start a show with flawed leads, we want to see them grow as a person and learn from their mistakes. 

( I am criticizing the writers here because I am pretty sure agar Anirudh aur Bondita ke jaise asli insaan hote toh aisa kabhi nahi karte πŸ‘πŸΌ Ek normal insaan apni har galti se automatically seekh leta hai.. aur jo nahi seekhta  uska matlab vo use galti nahi maanta😊)

If you feel that you have flaws which affects other human beings then try correcting them and don't flaunt it. In every job interview, we are asked what weakness do we have, only to know what steps we are taking to overcome it .. right ? 

In the end Monu..This is ITV behen πŸ€£our biggest mistake was trusting a daily soap to stick to the plot and characters πŸ€ͺ  Our mistake was treating a daily soap as a work of art 🀣 Don't regret watching the show till now because for you it was still relatable. Now it is not... so time to leave that's it. πŸ€ͺ

ITV me people watch the same show for 8 years  do you think anyone cares about logic and character development ? 🀣 Rishi sir said, this is business, actors are doing their job, makers are doing their job and channel is doing their job. We are audience, entertaining nahi lagg rha hai then just stop bothering πŸ‘πŸΌ I know we are hurt but cannot really deny that this is ITV πŸ˜† Take this a learning and don't get attached to a show again so much. Accept kar lo and move on πŸ˜­

Jab GOT jaise world famous show vaale bhi last season me character ka kabaada kar sakte hain toh ye toh fir bhi chhotu sa show hai πŸ€£  

Quantity and Quality can never go hand in hand 😊

So jis industry me ek show to saalo saal chalaane jaise trend hai vaha kaun si story aur kaun sa character aur kahe ki quality behen πŸ€ͺ Over all there is no point criticizing or defending a show πŸ€ͺ

Okay this got pretty long  Actually i type very fast toh aisa ho jaata hai πŸ€£ sorry if I bored you.. πŸ€—❀️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

I feel deceived. 

@Bold - WTH! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

yaar munnu for similar reasons i did not write about the show but maine first doosre topic pe bhaashan de diya yaar  Kya karu pehle ek din me jitni baate AT pe karti thi abb kaha nikaalu uski kasar ?  

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

The show diverted from it's track long time back, like all other ITV shows. But major tracks kept us hooked and waiting- Marriage truth revelation, Ani+Bon going away and living alone, Bon's teenage problems, the challenges which she will face trying to be a girl barrister etc.

But the saddest part is, that just for TRPs, all these tracks got mixed up and hence, messed up. I can totally relate with your frustration Monu . 

Show ke characters and plot ke baare me I will not talk because iss forum pe sirf tareef karna allowed hai  πŸ˜³ Criticize karungi toh edit karna pdega πŸ€£  Yaha ye samajhna muskil hai ki kya objectionable hai aur kya bliss πŸ˜Š

Most of those viewers and forum members who were there with the show and characters since long are in the same boat. It is only because we got too attached to the characters. We watched the show episode by episode till now, contemplating tracks on the basis of how these characters were written, but now definitely they have become different.

We are no haters of the show. We are just viewers who had expectations. And it is stupidity to stick around calling it the bad days of the show and waiting for good times Kyuki bad days nahi abhi bad characters chal rahe hain show me 🀣 

A fictional character is not a real life person. The plot builds or breaks a character. Their reactions, their dialogues, their choices define them. A character gets built with each day ,with every dialogue, every emotion, and every track. We actually get connected to the traits of the character . So if you had felt connected to the character, you will feel bad when his or her traits change from what you had fallen for. (Unless you are simply fan of the actor playing the role πŸ˜† Like mostly I watch ITV for good looking MLs and I don't care about character development so they never appear wrong to me  so sad that the same did not apply for BB πŸ˜­πŸ€£) 

In every show that we watch and in every story that we read, we always relate to the leads first. We don't want to watch a flawed human being repeating the same mistakes again and again on loop.πŸ‘πŸΌ The only reason why we are so frustrated with the track is because the ML as well as FL is shown not to be learning anything from their past 

When we start a show with flawed leads, we want to see them grow as a person and learn from their mistakes. 

( I am criticizing the writers here because I am pretty sure agar Anirudh aur Bondita ke jaise asli insaan hote toh aisa kabhi nahi karte πŸ‘πŸΌ Ek normal insaan apni har galti se automatically seekh leta hai.. aur jo nahi seekhta  uska matlab vo use galti nahi maanta😊)

If you feel that you have flaws which affects other human beings then try correcting them and don't flaunt it. In every job interview, we are asked what weakness do we have, only to know what steps we are taking to overcome it .. right ? 

In the end Monu..This is ITV behen πŸ€£our biggest mistake was trusting a daily soap to stick to the plot and characters πŸ€ͺ  Our mistake was treating a daily soap as a work of art 🀣 Don't regret watching the show till now because for you it was still relatable. Now it is not... so time to leave that's it. πŸ€ͺ

ITV me people watch the same show for 8 years  do you think anyone cares about logic and character development ? 🀣 Rishi sir said, this is business, actors are doing their job, makers are doing their job and channel is doing their job. We are audience, entertaining nahi lagg rha hai then just stop bothering πŸ‘πŸΌ I know we are hurt but cannot really deny that this is ITV πŸ˜† Take this a learning and don't get attached to a show again so much. Accept kar lo and move on πŸ˜­

Jab GOT jaise world famous show vaale bhi last season me character ka kabaada kar sakte hain toh ye toh fir bhi chhotu sa show hai πŸ€£  

So jis industry me ek show to saalo saal chalaane jaise trend hai vaha kaun si story aur kaun sa character aur kahe ki quality behen πŸ€ͺ Over all there is no point criticizing or defending a show πŸ€ͺ

Okay this got pretty long  Actually i type very fast toh aisa ho jaata hai πŸ€£ sorry if I bored you.. πŸ€—❀️

Rimi🀣🀣 

Bb is nothing front of got(talking about the fan base world wide)..

🀣

I understand now...I won't repeat my mistake by sticking to a show that to itvπŸ€—

❀️thank you rimi...for valuable insights

mnm13 thumbnail

+ ❀️

Ps- It was not boring at all... Maine ek saas me padh liya πŸ€£ actually there are so many aspects to say why we are disappointed that it gets longer and longer πŸ€£

mnm13 thumbnail

@Bold - WTH! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

yaar munnu for similar reasons i did not write about the show but maine first doosre topic pe bhaashan de diya yaar  Kya karu pehle ek din me jitni baate AT pe karti thi abb kaha nikaalu uski kasar ?  

Achha kiya bhashan diya. 

Abb koi toh sensible bhashan de, mujhe kisika bhashan bohot pasand tha but abb woh mu kholta hai toh mujhe ulti ati hai toh tere bhasan se meri bhashan less zindegi me thoda toh bhashan aya πŸ‘πŸΌ

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Munnu thanks for the reply....

I truly appreciate your opinion...

Because I can connect with you..❀️

Even I try to restrict my thoughts....

you are most welcome rudy. 

Hum bechare log πŸ˜­

Apni toh time hi barbaad hogaya πŸ˜­