Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You said it all monu and I totally agree with each and every point👍🏼

Bondit and Anirudh's character which we used to love or admire a lot, now totally spoiled by the makers. Don't know what exactly they want to show by mixing multiple tracks at the same time it's been two weeks or more jab se they are are showing the nibbapanti of Bondita and Anirudh's..... Chodo... 

They have messed it all but still they are not realzing it and going on... And don't know till when? When they will realize that the show lost it's charm, the audience, who use to admire, they are getting disconnect...ya phir yun kahun ke ho gaye already👍🏼

As a viewer, we don't want the Anirudh and Bondita they are showing, we want the see the old Anirudh and Bondita, jinka bond unique tha, pure tha, Bondita tarak karti thi, question karti thi, and Anirudh try to help her, solve her every problem and answer her every question.

Chl bas jtada nahi bolna hai, warna kya kya bol dungi khud nahi pata mujhe😆

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

You said it all monu and I totally agree with each and every point👍🏼

Bondit and Anirudh's character which we used to love or admire a lot, now totally spoiled by the makers. Don't know what exactly they want to show by mixing multiple tracks at the same time it's been two weeks or more jab se they are are showing the nibbapanti of Bondita and Anirudh's..... Chodo... 

They have messed it all but still they are not realzing it and going on... And don't know till when? When they will realize that the show lost it's charm, the audience, who use to admire, they are getting disconnect...ya phir yun kahun ke ho gaye already👍🏼

As a viewer, we don't want the Anirudh and Bondita they are showing, we want the see the old Anirudh and Bondita, jinka bond unique tha, pure tha, Bondita tarak karti thi, question karti thi, and Anirudh try to help her, solve her every problem and answer her every question.

Chl bas jtada nahi bolna hai, warna kya kya bol dungi khud nahi pata mujhe😆

Jyoti I understand you even I controlled so much to say...

❤️thank you for your thoughts...

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rudy, before even reading your post I was quite self assured that your perspective will leave me in accord and agreement,the title itself validates enough. Because, of the several  queries buzzing through my mind, the slaughter of the lead characters is indeed a significant one👍🏼

Having watched and lived the show for an entire year now,maybe more,I can surely admit that the makers are very stupidly trying to undo what they moulded for over a year with such love,care and solicitude!

We as viewers have no other role than watching the very tree planted and watered and grown so delicately and lovingly for a year infront of our eyes,get chopped off into slices from it's very roots!

The downfall and ruination of both the lead characters reflects very significantly through the current episodes where , a man for whom she was a priceless possession , a soothing breeze , a beautiful company once , seems to have become a win -lose battle, a victory venture , a mere pawn controlled and dominated in the battle field!

I'm sorry but his demeanor ,his actions scream that Bondita, just become a goddamn Barrister,make me win this final battle , let people see how victoriously I accomplished my responsibilities and obligations , and then just walk out of my life,I'm literally so fed up! A seemingly feminist , activist man after all , who claims and preaches equality, contrarily doesn't bother about his wife and her building emotions, instead wants to choke them before it gains substantial proportions! So what Bondita considers the marriage real, so what she is making desperate endeavours to validate our namesake marriage . So what things are true and unconditional from her side, I don't give a damn, once I've said our marriage holds no significance , thats the end!My verdict is unchangeable👍🏼

Though these days , his demeanor is quite mature , soft and less impulsive but what's the use now, the destruction has already been done . Because his own clarification and whitewashing of personal image , justifying how he's not a married man physically and mentally , infront of the mocking and poking society held a greater priority once! Why should he bother after all,when it's his wife ,rather liability,who has to bear the consequences,the miseries👍🏼

Now what's the use ,when the entire society knows how disgustingly you treat your wife,call her off as a liability,treat her obnoxiously,snatch away her wife rights? When you've already exploited her age, her innocence and her resilience repeatedly!

His emotions , his feelings , his words which were once so sturdy , passionate and enthusiastic,now have lost all credibility ! He changes statements and emotions faster than light! Why so much of indecisiveness !?

Coming to Bondita, her immaturity or lovesick behaviour doesn't irk me much.Deep down , her naive and gullible mind is deeply influenced by her kaka sasur and the prejudices of the society! To gain wife rights, to substantiate their mythical marriage , to get love and attention from her hypothetical husband has become more of a challenge for her , she wants it by hook or crook , hence the stupidities ! She sees how the surrounding people give more importance to an ideal wife rather than an educated independent woman!

But one-thing , here again, I felt her character falter a bit, she has been portrayed as a strong , determined , confident and debating girl who takes sh*t from nobody , but gives them back with interest! Then why in the case of her husband , when she was openly humiliated and mocked and disregarded , did she not bat an eyelid? Is she normalising disrespecting of a wife by her husband? Maybe,maybe not! I will always hate that aspect of her character that conveniently forgot the ill-treatments just because it was meted out by her apparent "sansaar"!

So yes, I won't deny that indeed their characters have been butchered! The feel ,the vibe , the aura ,the chemistry , everything is lacking and incomplete!

P.S - It's just my unpopular opinion,I do not intend to hurt anyone's emotions or mock anybody's perspective!

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Rudy, before even reading your post I was quite self assured that your perspective will leave me in accord and agreement,the title itself validates enough. Because, of the several  queries buzzing through my mind, the slaughter of the lead characters is indeed a significant one👍🏼

Koyal I read your article about choda hua show...that time I don't want to make it now I do.. because the core essence of the characters are lost..

I totally relate to you👍🏼

Having watched and lived the show for an entire year now,maybe more,I can surely admit that the makers are very stupidly trying to undo what they moulded for over a year with such love,care and solicitude!

We as viewers have no other role than watching the very tree planted and watered and grown so delicately and lovingly for a year infront of our eyes,get chopped off into slices from it's very roots!

They are destroying the main theme of the show...it's about a misfit couple traveling their journey to achieve their goals.

The downfall and ruination of both the lead characters reflects very significantly through the current episodes where , a man for whom she was a priceless possession , a soothing breeze , a beautiful company once , seems to have become a win -lose battle, a victory venture , a mere pawn controlled and dominated in the battle field!

I'm sorry but his demeanor ,his actions scream that Bondita, just become a goddamn Barrister,make me win this final battle , let people see how victoriously I accomplished my responsibilities and obligations , and then just walk out of my life,I'm literally so fed up! A seemingly feminist , activist man after all , who claims and preaches equality, contrarily doesn't bother about his wife and her building emotions, instead wants to choke them before it gains substantial proportions! So what Bondita considers the marriage real, so what she is making desperate endeavours to validate our namesake marriage . So what things are true and unconditional from her side, I don't give a damn, once I've said our marriage holds no significance , thats the end!My verdict is unchangeable👍🏼

Though these days , his demeanor is quite mature , soft and less impulsive but what's the use now, the destruction has already been done . Because his own clarification and whitewashing of personal image , justifying how he's not a married man physically and mentally , infront of the mocking and poking society held a greater priority once! Why should he bother after all,when it's his wife ,rather liability,who has to bear the consequences,the miseries👍🏼

Now what's the use ,when the entire society knows how disgustingly you treat your wife,call her off as a liability,treat her obnoxiously,snatch away her wife rights? When you've already exploited her age, her innocence and her resilience repeatedly!

His emotions , his feelings , his words which were once so sturdy , passionate and enthusiastic,now have lost all credibility ! He changes statements and emotions faster than light! Why so much of indecisiveness !?

Even people time to change their clothes..but arc👏 in few seconds he can change feelings words everything..

Coming to Bondita, her immaturity or lovesick behaviour doesn't irk me much.Deep down , her naive and gullible mind is deeply influenced by her kaka sasur and the prejudices of the society! To gain wife rights, to substantiate their mythical marriage , to get love and attention from her hypothetical husband has become more of a challenge for her , she wants it by hook or crook , hence the stupidities ! She sees how the surrounding people give more importance to an ideal wife rather than an educated independent woman!

But one-thing , here again, I felt her character falter a bit, she has been portrayed as a strong , determined , confident and debating girl who takes sh*t from nobody , but gives them back with interest! Then why in the case of her husband , when she was openly humiliated and mocked and disregarded , did she not bat an eyelid? Is she normalising disrespecting of a wife by her husband? Maybe,maybe not! I will always hate that aspect of her character that conveniently forgot the ill-treatments just because it was meted out by her apparent "sansaar"!

So yes, I won't deny that indeed their characters have been butchered! The feel ,the vibe , the aura ,the chemistry , everything is lacking and incomplete!

P.S - It's just my unpopular opinion,I do not intend to hurt anyone's emotions or mock anybody's perspective!

Koyal precisely all the points you mentioned above are true...

Thank you for your thoughts❤️

Ps I commented above, text in blue

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Rimi🤣🤣 

Bb is nothing front of got(talking about the fan base world wide)..

🤣

I understand now...I won't repeat my mistake by sticking to a show that to itv🤗

❤️thank you rimi...for valuable insights

Yup kaha GOT aur Kaka BB 🤣 But fir bhi fans were saddened by the ending of the show right.

Toh fir BB makers tried to copy GOT makers 🤣🤪

Yup.. I'll also not repeat this mistake again. Makers really need to end this track asap because it's sending everyone into a continuous loop of justifications and disappointments 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

+ ❤️

Ps- It was not boring at all... Maine ek saas me padh liya 🤣 actually there are so many aspects to say why we are disappointed that it gets longer and longer 🤣

🤗

Ikr 🤣 mai toh bol bol ke abb bore ho gayi  ye ganda track comedy show jaisa lag raha hai 🤪 mujhe lagta hai bina episode dekhe I can enjoy it better 🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

Achha kiya bhashan diya. 

Abb koi toh sensible bhashan de, mujhe kisika bhashan bohot pasand tha but abb woh mu kholta hai toh mujhe ulti ati hai toh tere bhasan se meri bhashan less zindegi me thoda toh bhashan aya 👍🏼

Bhaashan toh aaj kal har koi de raha hai 🤣🤪

Yaar kaash mai apna dimaag bhaashan dene ki jagah kaam pe laga lu😭 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Agreed with every point koyal..🤗

Specially this part. 

I just want to ask what are his plans when she grows up? Abhi toh he has a 'bahana' that Bon is too young to have such feelings for him. (Jabki she is simply wanting them to be together that's it). But what are his plans when she becomes and adult and has full right to develop feelings for an opposite gender? Bhale hi she becomes the best barrister in the world, self made, self sufficient, independent an everything... but does that mean she does not deserve to have feelings to another man?  even for her so called husband ?  what will he do then?? Tell her ki maine tumhari jaan bachai hai so now u need to do what I say and u r not allowed to fall in love   

I don't understand why he is concerned ONLY about her as a student and not as a human being 🤪 

Bhai aisa hai toh announce kar do na ki when she grows up she can choose her own husband and he'll happily get her married 🥳 also, tab tak spare her from all this sindoor lagaana, saree and gehne pehenna  because agar society ke saamne chilla chilla ke 1000 baar keh chuka hai that she is not his wife then what's the point of keeping her as a wife? 🤣 society toh samajh gayi na tum patni nahi maante fir kya problem hai? rakho ghar pe usko bina kisi relation  ke👍🏼 

And I don't buy these 1920s tha toh Anirudh has to keep her married vaala justification  1920 me itne easily widow ko RC mansion me Sharan nahi mil sakti thi, Widow remarriage dekh ke log patthar fekte ghar pe 🤢 Molestation ke baad itne easily uss aadmi ko jail nahi ho jaati, Anirudh ke stunt ke baad britishers uske aur AE ke peechhe pade hote etc etc. Etc.😊 

So agar RC ko itna advantage hai hi then Bon ko they can easily keep without any relation 👍🏼

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi all, I have stopped watching as I dont like the story line. However, if I am being honest the story is now realistic. I do get he is married but he is a young man who has desires/feelings too. He never saw Bon as his wife but more like a guardian. And the main issue is he is between his role as a guardian and his own personal feelings.  We are in the 21 st century and even then when I was younger my parents would want me to concentrate on studies first and imagine this is in 1920. I honestly believe there will be separation, Bon will become Barrister and then Ani will start loving her. I also think the creatives had planned to move to a leap in the beginning, but because everyone loves Aura they have not planned a leap yet. 

RUDY575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Agreed with every point koyal..🤗

Specially this part. 

I just want to ask what are his plans when she grows up? Abhi toh he has a 'bahana' that Bon is too young to have such feelings for him. (Jabki she is simply wanting them to be together that's it). But what are his plans when she becomes and adult and has full right to develop feelings for an opposite gender? Bhale hi she becomes the best barrister in the world, self made, self sufficient, independent an everything... but does that mean she does not deserve to have feelings to another man?  even for her so called husband ?  what will he do then?? Tell her ki maine tumhari jaan bachai hai so now u need to do what I say and u r not allowed to fall in love   

I don't understand why he is concerned ONLY about her as a student and not as a human being 🤪 

Bhai aisa hai toh announce kar do na ki when she grows up she can choose her own husband and he'll happily get her married 🥳 also, tab tak spare her from all this sindoor lagaana, saree and gehne pehenna  because agar society ke saamne chilla chilla ke 1000 baar keh chuka hai that she is not his wife then what's the point of keeping her as a wife? 🤣 society toh samajh gayi na tum patni nahi maante fir kya problem hai? rakho ghar pe usko bina kisi relation  ke👍🏼 

And I don't buy these 1920s tha toh Anirudh has to keep her married vaala justification  1920 me itne easily widow ko RC mansion me Sharan nahi mil sakti thi, Widow remarriage dekh ke log patthar fekte ghar pe 🤢 Molestation ke baad itne easily uss aadmi ko jail nahi ho jaati, Anirudh ke stunt ke baad britishers uske aur AE ke peechhe pade hote etc etc. Etc.😊 

So agar RC ko itna advantage hai hi then Bon ko they can easily keep without any relation 👍🏼

Bb mein bahut sare advantages hein... like without barrister degree he is getting job.. mano ki shadi bhi haveli me ho rahi hein...

There is a long list...🤣🤪