Sireesha eliminated - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very unfair elimination but I saw it coming. Sireesha was performing very well but didn’t get any appreciation from the judges and it was very demotivating. She deserved so much better than some hyped contestants out there. If I have to go by SM views, she was amongst the popular ones. Her conduct was always so graceful. I wish the makers were fair in their treatment.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Indian idol lost it .

Sirisha deserves to be in top 5 , she said she will concentrate on her singing , nice , all d best for her .

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What the heck man?????? Nihal is not that great 

..his words are not clear......the audience chose to save him? I'm done with this show....Goodbye Indian Idol 12....

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I thought it was extra cruel that they gave her Chitraji’s message just to eliminate her. How messed up is that! I still find it hard to believe that she’s gone before Swai and Nihal. theure eliminating all the girls who are clearly superior. Now there’s only 4 girls and still 6 boys left in the contest. If they eliminate Anjali or Sayali next, I’m done with this show 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On expected lines when you prefer noise over voice

loud aggression over quiet decency

rocks over shining stars.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I thought it was extra cruel that they gave her Chitraji’s message just to eliminate her. How messed up is that! I still find it hard to believe that she’s gone before Swai and Nihal. theure eliminating all the girls who are clearly superior. Now there’s only 4 girls and still 6 boys left in the contest. If they eliminate Anjali or Sayali next, I’m done with this show 

This shows the blatant sexism of this show as well. I'm not against eliminating female singers, but why do that when there are much less worthy male singers? In season 10, singers like Krishnakali, Avanti, and Renu were gone before Kunal and Vibhor. In season 11 too, the top six were all boys and they had to do two wild card entries for girls. Even then, only one made it to the finale. I haven't really watched season 11 though, so I won't elaborate further on that, but it bothered me. And now in season 12, the likes of Nihal and Ashish are being saved at the expense of brilliant singers like Anushka and Sireesha.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

This shows the blatant sexism of this show as well. I'm not against eliminating female singers, but why do that when there are much less worthy male singers? In season 10, singers like Krishnakali, Avanti, and Renu were gone before Kunal and Vibhor. In season 11 too, the top six were all boys and they had to do two wild card entries for girls. Even then, only one made it to the finale. I haven't really watched season 11 though, so I won't elaborate further on that, but it bothered me. And now in season 12, the likes of Nihal and Ashish are being saved at the expense of brilliant singers like Anushka and Sireesha.

its absolutely disgusting and yes it’s been there since the start! The girls have always proven to be better than the boys even in past seasons, this is what annoys me about the show and part of the reason why I’m happy to support SMP and Arunita if that gets a female winner for this show then be it, enough is enough! The girls always have better performances, especially this season when I’ll take literally all of the girls over the boys. 

Neelanjana, Renu, Janabi, Avanti, Maalviya all from previous seasons were better than the boys (I don’t even remember half of the boys names but I still remember the girls names ) 

Ironic enough it’s II Junior that has had girl winners and both of them were deserved (imo) I wish they would extend it to the senior idol competition. If Sayali and Anjali go next then it’s just done. Cannot believe Nihal and Swai are still in the competition. Sawai needs to go next week for such a horrendous performance on Saturday. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This elimination will impact regional votes by preventing splitting. Sometimes it seems to done to tilt the balance in favour of a contestant from the same area who may not be getting the desired public support.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

This elimination will impact regional votes by preventing splitting. Sometimes it seems to done to tilt the balance in favour of a contestant from the same area who may not be getting the desired public support.

than smp?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Screamers is the key word, especially screamers with unnecessary alaaps, this is a formula for judges to save them 7