Sireesha eliminated - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Who was in the bottom 5? 

U serious?

She just got a msg from Chitra ji, I doubt her elimination is possible.

They usually do that stuff to bring closure to a constestant's journey. Similar to how Anuskha's mom came to bring her anxiety angle to a close since her parents wouldn't come until she overcame her anxiety hence the overdramatic Neha Kakkar speech. Same thing is probably happening here. Comparisons to Chitra all season leading to a message from Chitra herself. 

If you all are upset at this utter unfairness, pls make it known on Sony’s IG or on Twitter to Vishal. Not only for Sireesha’s redemption, but because it could also be your other talented favorites who are subjected to this utter ridiculousness next. 

What a bogus bottom 5!!!! Nachiket and Sayli in the bottom over Ashish and Anjali give me a break. I knew Sawaii would get saved cause people like him for some reason. How did Sireesha get less votes than Nihal??? BTW bottom 5 was Nachiket, Sayli, Sireesha, Nihal, and Sawaii. 

Edited by sahilkapur18 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sahilkapur18

What a bogus bottom 5!!!! Nachiket and Sayli in the bottom over Ashish and Anjali give me a break. I knew Sawaii would get saved cause people like him for some reason. How did Sireehsa get less votes than Nihal??? BTW bottom 5 was Nachiket, Sayli, Sireesha, Nihal, and Sawaii. 

this is so wrong. My fav arunita is being treated well since few weeks but I'm kind of losing interest after watching sirisha ,Anushka go instead of Anjali, nihal.

Sayli has been so good for the last few weeks!! How is she in the bottom? 

Seriously, the judges are probably giving rave reviews and MBD’s but not good scores. There’s no other logical explanation.

I wish they’d announce the judges scores at the end of the episode. I don’t remember which show used to do that - atleast then the judges can’t cheat. 

I don't think Anjali is going to get eliminated anytime soon. She can go till the finale too. In L'il Champs she came in the show  when more than half season was done and she became the joint winner over deserving contestants who were there since the start. She has worked with A R Rahman too if I am not wrong and he recently tweeted about her.

https://twitter.com/arrahman/status/1365441532992528391?s=19

So that's why they are giving better scores to Anjali than nachiket,sayli when she's clearly weaker than them

Go read Sireeshas insta story post - she’s said that no matter if she got mausam badal diya or not, her audience has changed the mausam for her. I sense sarcasm.