Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is ridiculous! What the hell are judges giving points about? Nachiket, Sayali in bottom 5? They were among the best in the performances? Judges don't know how to judge? You put Anjali over Sayali, Sireesha? (Not saying anything about SMP because she is their favourite)

It should have been Ashish instead on Nachiket and SMP or Anjali instead of Sayali.

But even in the bottom 5, NIHAL should have been the one to be eliminated😡

Edited by pritirays - 3 years ago
Throwawayacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Go read Sireeshas insta story post - she’s said that no matter if she got mausam badal diya or not, her audience has changed the mausam for her. I sense sarcasm.

Tbh it probably wasn’t sarcasm, as understandable as that would have been.
Noticed over the years that Indian Idol doesn’t show the personalities of most contestants as much as other shows, but I’ve watched her before on Super Singer Tamil and this girl is genuinely a saint. In that show she had an equally controversial elimination right before the finals due to the public voting for a poor singer who couldn’t even maintain pitch. And even then she didn’t blame a single person and took it so incredibly positively that everyone was amazed by her maturity.

Truly echo Anushka’s words in her post-elimination interview when she said she doesn’t think there can be a better person than Sireesha. She’s one of the few people I’ve ever rooted for and I wish her only good things for the future ❤️

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Throwawayacc

Tbh it probably wasn’t sarcasm, as understandable as that would have been.
Noticed over the years that Indian Idol doesn’t show the personalities of most contestants as much as other shows, but I’ve watched her before on Super Singer Tamil and this girl is genuinely a saint. In that show she had an equally controversial elimination right before the finals due to the public voting for a poor singer who couldn’t even maintain pitch. And even then she didn’t blame a single person and took it so incredibly positively that everyone was amazed by her maturity.

Truly echo Anushka’s words in her post-elimination interview when she said she doesn’t think there can be a better person than Sireesha. She’s one of the few people I’ve ever rooted for and I wish her only good things for the future ❤️

👍🏼 Sireesha's behaviour and that sweet smile throughout her stay in Indian Idol has displayed this sweet nature of her. 

Edited by pritirays - 3 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Truly shocking and this shows how biased the channel really is (even though I like Pawan-SMP etc). Shireesha and Anushka both deserved to stay over Nihal and Sawai. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilkapur18

What a bogus bottom 5!!!! Nachiket and Sayli in the bottom over Ashish and Anjali give me a break. I knew Sawaii would get saved cause people like him for some reason. How did Sireesha get less votes than Nihal??? BTW bottom 5 was Nachiket, Sayli, Sireesha, Nihal, and Sawaii. 

sawaii completely forgot his lyrics n his singing was so bad in sat episode. how come he was not eliminated ? đŸ¤”

naq5 thumbnail

Sayli has been so good for the last few weeks!! How is she in the bottom? 

Seriously, the judges are probably giving rave reviews and MBD’s but not good scores. There’s no other logical explanation.

I wish they’d announce the judges scores at the end of the episode. I don’t remember which show used to do that - atleast then the judges can’t cheat. 

indian idol used to have open points system earlier. Anjali is just over rated. she has no feel to her singing

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sayli has been so good for the last few weeks!! How is she in the bottom? 

Seriously, the judges are probably giving rave reviews and MBD’s but not good scores. There’s no other logical explanation.

I wish they’d announce the judges scores at the end of the episode. I don’t remember which show used to do that - atleast then the judges can’t cheat. 

I honestly don’t even know WHY they have a score card in the first place! American Idol didn’t have this (idk if they do now in the recent seasons but older seasons they didn’t) it was solely up to the audiences to vote. It’s so crazy and with the judges biases so evident it’s really unfair. 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I don't think Anjali is going to get eliminated anytime soon. She can go till the finale too. In L'il Champs she came in the show  when more than half season was done and she became the joint winner over deserving contestants who were there since the start. She has worked with A R Rahman too if I am not wrong and he recently tweeted about her.

https://twitter.com/arrahman/status/1365441532992528391?s=19

And she won over sonakshi in lil champs. that was so biased IMO sonakshi was miles ahead of her

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I honestly don’t even know WHY they have a score card in the first place! American Idol didn’t have this (idk if they do now in the recent seasons but older seasons they didn’t) it was solely up to the audiences to vote. It’s so crazy and with the judges biases so evident it’s really unfair. 

agree leave it to audience or show us the scores

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

I disagree with this but unfortunately certain folks are more popular and get more votes based on how they look and where they came from.

Sad truth we have to live with.

I can at least name 3 others who are clearly subpar.