Posted: 3 years ago

Another unfair decision !! Nihal was there in Bottom 5 as well. However, Janta's votes saved him :( 

The show has only begun in india. How do you know?

Also, may I request you please put spoiler in your subject line, so it doesn’t ruin the suspense for everyone. Not everyone may want to know the result before watching.

What are your resources? Even the wikipedia page which is faster than sony twitter hasn't updated that yet. 

Please tell me it's not true. She was one of the best!

I honestly have found her singing to be very middle of the road but I am still in disbelief that people actually continue to vote for people like Nihal! That guy literally wakes up without shower, goes to the set, and sings a random song. Heck he even forgot the lyrics once. This show is endorsing making mistakes in front of live audience!

I had just checked Sireesha's insta story few minutes ago and she has written there that this is episode is very special and close to her heart and now you are saying she has been eliminated

Originally posted by sahilkapur18

I honestly have found her singing to be very middle of the road but I am still in disbelief that people actually continue to vote for people like Nihal! That guy literally wakes up without shower, goes to the set, and sings a random song. Heck he even forgot the lyrics once. This show is endorsing making mistakes in front of live audience!

someone very powerful is supporting him

Edited by Karkerrna3 - 3 years ago

Sony LIV has already uploaded the full episode. 

Edited by Safsoo - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Safsoo

Sony LIV has already uploaded the full episode. 

OMG what happened? How was the episode