Originally posted by: AvneilShakhi

It's really an amazing os..... now this one of my favorite 😍😍😍

Thank youu so very much!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Beautiful os❀️

Anokhi apologised him..she wanted to stop him..lol har baar to itna socha nhi but jab Shaurya chahata tha tab nhi boliπŸ˜†

Loved the kitchen scene☺️badi jaldi hai prof ko use bahut kuch sikhane kiπŸ˜‰

Lol she made his cartoon🀣so apt dialogue🀣

Even Aastha find them cute togetherπŸ˜†interesting

Thank youu man! I'm glad that you liked it❀❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luilui

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

❀❀❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

You manage to make me smile with a sweet OS πŸ˜Š Moving on, Anokhi being upset was cute of her but the surprise came when Shaurya thanked her. Didn't expect that from Mr. Sabharwal πŸ₯³ 

For a sec I thought he would go & pick up Anokhi but yeah, there was traffic so no logic πŸ€ͺ

I really liked how Shaurya was still in his 'prof' element while teaching Anokhi for the debate & omg, I imagined a drawing while reading about her picture of Shaurya LOL That scenes, them moving forwards & backwards was ofc a nice romantic buildup πŸ‘πŸΌ

This felt like a full fledged episode & I'm glad you wrote the last scene of Shaurya asking Anokhi whether him staying matters to her. Felt warm!

Keep amazing the fandom with your pieces of writing Mahi πŸ₯³πŸΈ

Thank youu so freaking much for your review Sew!! I treasure them all. Keep them coming!❀

Also, suggest some themes you wanna read OS's on na please.....I'm once again out of topics lolololol πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

Amazing, sweet os. I remember reading all your works. And all your works are so good. 

Ek dil hai jo har bar aapke stories padh kar aapka deewana ho jatha hai.πŸ€—

Thank youu so much Riya! I'm glad that I could enjoy you with my works. Keep your reviews coming, means a lot!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Utni baar lenge jitni baar aap dena pasand karenge!!!β€πŸ™ˆβ€

Thank you so so much Mahi....!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I am working on the first chapter of a OS. Will post it soon.

Btw, you on Instagram??

Hey mahi! Yes I'm..

mc_of_bemyprincess2

Thats my id on there...or you can mention your one i will follow you there ☺️

And yes please imma eagerly waiting for your new OS. 

mahiaana thumbnail

Thank youu so freaking much for your review Sew!! I treasure them all. Keep them coming!❀

Also, suggest some themes you wanna read OS's on na please.....I'm once again out of topics lolololol πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Hey mahi if you don't mind me suggesting one...umm can you write a os where anokhi picked up shaurya's hints! The way he gave her hint that don't call him sir...but she was sooo confused what he's saying πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and literally respectable zoned him (dude was so near to get a heart attack! πŸ™‚ he was like friend zone suna hein brother zone suna hein ab yeh konsa zone hein πŸŒšπŸ™‚πŸ€§) to may be one where she picked up the hints and flirts a lil with him or you know tease him a little? 

Bechara sukoon se mar jaye agar yeh ladki ek baar usse shaurya bula leti aaj! But woh to samjhi hi nahi kya mean kiya hein shaurya ne. 

And that haan tumhe to special gari mein chalni hein 🌚 my my shaurya is such a kid when it comes about jealousy! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Tum apni tarah ek cute sa OS likhdo apni andaaz par. Waha to Writers bechara shaurya ki neend haram kar rakha hein πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edited by mahiaana - 3 years ago

Suggesting a theme eh? πŸ˜Ž

Well.. How about one where Anokhi handles an overly exhausted Shaurya at the college in his office, probably after everyone has left, after he had to go through a long day of work, running here & there kinda plot? Or... Shaurya literally screaming out his frustration to Anokhi about saving her from riots? Him not getting proper acknowledgement? πŸ’ƒπŸ»

See whether you get any story ideas!

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Suggesting a theme eh? πŸ˜Ž

Well.. How about one where Anokhi handles an overly exhausted Shaurya at the college in his office, probably after everyone has left, after he had to go through a long day of work, running here & there kinda plot? Or... Shaurya literally screaming out his frustration to Anokhi about saving her from riots? Him not getting proper acknowledgement? πŸ’ƒπŸ»

See whether you get any story ideas!

Areh 😍 kya idea diya hein! Shaurya frustration par bilkul bachcca jeisa ban jayega 🀣