Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aimf

fantastic and nuanced analysis!

Thank you 

Animegirl180103 thumbnail

Well done!! Just wow! Exactly my thoughts. Even through the recent episodes, all I could make out is that in a nutshell,  ARC's life is only about securing Bondita's future❤❤even if it means hurting her or making her hate him. He can share his pain with no one🥺that hurts me the most though. I saw today's episode on voot select and I can clearly see that Bon has taken her first step towards returning to her previous self. She is hurt, she is screaming, demanding her rights❤👏

Your analysis is just perfect👏👏

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animegirl180103

Well done!! Just wow! Exactly my thoughts. Even through the recent episodes, all I could make out is that in a nutshell,  ARC's life is only about securing Bondita's future❤❤even if it means hurting her or making her hate him. He can share his pain with no one🥺that hurts me the most though. I saw today's episode on voot select and I can clearly see that Bon has taken her first step towards returning to her previous self. She is hurt, she is screaming, demanding her rights❤👏

Your analysis is just perfect👏👏

Thank you so much. I'm happy that you've liked my analysis.

I made this post almost 2 weeks ago. Even though I guessed he will do something like this, I was honestly expecting that makers will not show him marrying someone else. I'm totally disappointed now. I agree his world is literally Bondita. She is both his responsibility and love. After that temple fiasco bed side scene it was clear that he chose his responsibility for Bon over his love for Bon. I don't consider he is in love with AE or he is a man driven by lust. Clearly he is not the one falling for physical appearance. 

But my opinion regarding the marriage is different from yours. I can understand why he did this doesn't mean I'll accept it. It is the most illogical plan ever made by a human being. What kind of a logic is this? How can marriage be the only solution to send someone to hostel?!! He knows Bon doesn't know the real meaning of what she is asking. Yet he didn't even tried once to make her understand. I can understand his hesitation to explain these things to a little girl but he can easily ask her mother's help to make her understand the real idea behind Kaka's patnidharam. Sumati was totally disappointing. She was portrayed as a sensible person so far but in this track she agreed with this brainless idiot's plan without even a single question. 

I refuse to feel any sympathy for his suffering. He asked for it ; noone forces it on him. He forced Bon undergo the worst trauma anyone can face. He deserves more suffering . There were hundreds of other ways to make Bon understand things. I hated to see his victorious expression in today's episode. I don't want him to win in this plan. I want her to deny both options or select 2. I want him to understand his plan to marry mano is the dumbest plan in the universe and rectify his mistake. I hope makers will not glorify it as a sacrifice. They should show not just the end but the way is also important 

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Hi Krishna, I'm Simmu 😊 . 

Thank you ❤️ 

I've already gave the disclaimer that this is more suitable for a character from a book, not for a trp oriented itv character. 😆

I think him recollecting AE is a mode of his conscious mind's denial of having romantic aspects of love to Bon. He was thinking of two things, her bravery,dedication(I don't think showing her face has anything to do with beauty. Mini was more beautiful but he never fell for her) and caring nature(tieing the bandage). Two things he always associate with Bon. He was in a desperate search of associating romantic notions to someone other than Bon. His conscious mind showed him the similarities in another grown up woman and he quickly grabbed it without a second thought as a temporary solution for his on going battle between desire and moral principles. 

I so want to see Bon showing attitude and him suffering, just for the pure sadistic pleasure of it 😈

If they stay together Bon will fall for him , not because she is married to him but because it is not difficult to fall for a person like Anirudh. He is almost like everything a girl ever wants in a man. Too tempting an option to resist 😆

I'm happy that at least I could provide a temporary dil ka sukoon to you 🤗 

we all have to bang our heads after the next episode telecast 🤣🤣

Simmu🤗

So happy to see you here dear 😳❤️

So sorry for the late reply🤔

I hope you come with more and more logical posts like this since logic is already out of our show now🤣

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Simmu🤗

So happy to see you here dear 😳❤️

So sorry for the late reply🤔

I hope you come with more and more logical posts like this since logic is already out of our show now🤣

Agree with you Krishna, no logic is remaining in the show. It looks like marriage is the only solution for all problems,doesn't matter the nature of problems, for Anirudh. His decision to marry mano is the dumbest plan in the universe. How can marriage be the only solution to send Bon to hostel?!!! According to this logic every parents who want to send their reluctant children to hostel must adopt another child to show the first one he/she is wrong. 

Jd_Suzu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi. I recently started watching Barrister Babu only few weeks ago and have been so addicted to it already. I love watching this show and love the bond of Anirudh and Bondita growing with each episode so much. I just finished watching episodes of Ani's fake mother entry in temple. I was watching Anindita's cute pics in insta but there were the storm of fans outburst and now I know about the recent track of Barrister Babu. I plan to continue watching till present episode but I am so so so curious to know how things escalated to this point. After reading the analysis I have few questions. Please answer these.

What is SR fiasco?

What is RTM21?

What were they working together on? Did Ani unknowingly fall for Bon? 

When did all the all the parivarik jeevan talks happen?

When did Ani imagine Bon as his bride? 

What were the comments after him building bathroom?

How did his face change?

What were the advices to him and Bon by people?

Please tell me all these answers and episode numbers if possible. I really need to know what happened and why it happened and how did it happen? Someone please answer this poor soul and free me of this misery. I even made this acc in India forums just to ask about all these. Please tell me. Thank you all in advance. 

Edited by jdsu - 3 years ago
Arcturus_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdsu

Hi. I recently started watching Barrister Babu only few weeks ago and have been so addicted to it already. I love watching this show and love the bond of Anirudh and Bondita growing with each episode so much. I just finished watching episodes of Ani's fake mother entry in temple. I was watching Anindita's cute pics in insta but there were the storm of fans outburst and now I know about the recent track of Barrister Babu. I plan to continue watching till present episode but I am so so so curious to know how things escalated to this point. After reading the analysis I have few questions. Please answer these.

What is SR fiasco?

What is RTM21?

What were they working together on? Did Ani unknowingly fall for Bon? 

When did all the all the parivarik jeevan talks happen?

When did Ani imagine Bon as his bride? 

What were the comments after him building bathroom?

How did his face change?

What were the advices to him and Bon by people?

Please tell me all these answers and episode numbers if possible. I really need to know what happened and why it happened and how did it happen? Someone please answer this poor soul and free me of this misery. I even made this acc in India forums just to ask about all these. Please tell me. Thank you all in advance. 

Dear this post is my interpretation of the events. I felt Ani was unknowingly falling for Bon based on his behavior and expressions. Working together means the various fights they did together like HM girls education track, revealing fake ma and munshi etc. You will get RTM 21 at the end of fake ma track. It is a male version and the lyrics are well romantic. Answers to other questions come after menstruation track. Sorry I don't remember the episode numbers 

Jd_Suzu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Dear! Thanks for the information. I forgot to mention last time that I really agree with your analysis of Anirudh's characteristics. It was really on point. Thank you so much for the analysis. It was such a treat to read it. The makers should really publish BB as a book too. I think it would be a super hit as well!

I have been reading written updates after Bon's menstruation track to know recent track better. It is hard to digest what is happening in the show right now. I really wish the makers had executed this track better. They really screwed this up. This current track had so much potential and it would have been so educational not only for Bon but also for all the people watching this show. I wonder why ITV shows are so driven by trp logic. I wish there were other factors guiding a show's growth and continuation. It is so disappointing that there have been so many good shows gone out of air due to low trp. I really hope BB doesn't fall for same fate and instead runs for a long time. I remember being so mad at trp logic for making Pesha Bajirao go off air before that I had stayed away from tv shows and only watched YUDKBH. It is the previous show of makers that ran for three years even after continuous low trp in Sony TV. BB is a better hit show and even educational so by this logic it should run for even longer and more years right?

I have almost found all the answers but I still have not been able to find which episode Ani imagines Bon as his bride. Do you remember anything about it? Any clue? Like what happens during that time? Before that time in the episode or after? On a side note I read Rista Tera Mera 21 lyrics. Wow! It is so sweet and romantic! Is it a glimpse of Ani's feelings! We can only speculate! I really wished the song was longer though. I hope maker don't ruin Anindita's beautiful bond anymore.

Edited by jdsu - 3 years ago