Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jdsu

Hi Dear! Thanks for the information. I forgot to mention last time that I really agree with your analysis of Anirudh's characteristics. It was really on point. Thank you so much for the analysis. It was such a treat to read it. The makers should really publish BB as a book too. I think it would be a super hit as well!

I have been reading written updates after Bon's menstruation track to know recent track better. It is hard to digest what is happening in the show right now. I really wish the makers had executed this track better. They really screwed this up. This current track had so much potential and it would have been so educational not only for Bon but also for all the people watching this show. I wonder why ITV shows are so driven by trp logic. I wish there were other factors guiding a show's growth and continuation. It is so disappointing that there have been so many good shows gone out of air due to low trp. I really hope BB doesn't fall for same fate and instead runs for a long time. I remember being so mad at trp logic for making Pesha Bajirao go off air before that I had stayed away from tv shows and only watched YUDKBH. It is the previous show of makers that ran for three years even after continuous low trp in Sony TV. BB is a better hit show and even educational so by this logic it should run for even longer and more years right?

I have almost found all the answers but I still have not been able to find which episode Ani imagines Bon as his bride. Do you remember anything about it? Any clue? Like what happens during that time? Before that time in the episode or after? On a side note I read Rista Tera Mera 21 lyrics. Wow! It is so sweet and romantic! Is it a glimpse of Ani's feelings! We can only speculate! I really wished the song was longer though. I hope maker don't ruin Anindita's beautiful bond anymore.

Thank you.

I'm happy that you liked the post. 

Eventhough I guessed this track can go towards marriage, I never thought makers will show second marriage . I'm totally disappointed with the complete illogical plan of second marriage to send Bon to hostel. There were many ways to send her away but marriage? I don't know what to say. I was on the verge of quitting the show. It was because of another member Ashley_m I'm still following it. I'm kind of happy with recent episodes just because they are showing Anirudh's plan as a failure. I hope they will show it as a mistake done by him and not as a sacrifice. He should realize his mistake and publicly apologize. I don't want Bon to forgive him easily. The one who did mistake should get punishment. 

Trp is important because at the end of the day all shows are business, money matters. That is the sad reality. Colors won't behave like sony. Less trp means off air. We cannot completely blame makers also. They are just following trp trends for survival. Unfortunately Indian audience prefer polygamy, extra marital affairs etc. Just look at the trp toppers, you will understand the disgusting trend. I really cannot understand how anyone can enjoy these repulsive things.

Ani hallucinating Bon as bride comes in the end of episode 201 and in the beginning of 202. It was like a nightmarish shock to him. He was disturbed by the societal expectations from their relationship. 

They used RTM21 just once so far. RTM versions are supposed to be internal monologues. So I guess it reveals his feelings. 

About the beautiful unique bond of Ani-Bon; it is already ruined to an extent. I don't know how will they mend it. It will require tremendous efforts to make it beautiful again ;I doubt whether they can bring back the old magical quality ever.