Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Beautiful!  I just love the past part about Virat asking Sai if she thinks they are a couple.    Cannot wait to see how the competition turns out and what questions are asked of the couple or it is going to be a dance competition?

Thank you :) it’s not going to be a dance competition :) I am not good at descriptive stuff 😂 I love your awakening FF as well , eagerly awaiting your update :)

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

We already know that they are the best couple and very compatible 

But I want them to realize it too

Please update soon 

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Thank you :) it’s not going to be a dance competition :) I am not good at descriptive stuff 😂 I love your awakening FF as well , eagerly awaiting your update :)

Thank you.  I will update the story over the weekend.  Was telling in the awaking thread that I have lost 3 cheapers ai had written on my laptop so will work on re writing  them this coming weekend. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awww this is cute 

Waiting for next update

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow......❤️👏 

Suberp idea👏......very very interesting........

Compatibility competition........😃

Very Eager to read.....

Please update fast....don't make us wait for long time.....

Love love love ♥️♥️♥️♥️ please give us update soon! 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wah...kya baat hai...loved the idea...please update soon...you left cliffhanger...I can’t wait to read next part...thank you so much for amazing update...👍🏻

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing start 👏👏

Loved it extremely and please update soon and please make the next update a bit lengthy actually I love to read more and if it's about SAIRAT then I become very keen to read more about them

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice part 👌 cont soon🤗

FUITV thumbnail

The final part: I hope I have done justice. Ignore any typos haven’t proof read.

Sai realised that there is no reason to deny her feelings anymore. If she was confused she could hold back but once she knows why deny it. She also knows based on her husbands behaviour that it is quite possible the he is also feeling what she is feeling. There was one thing that was holding her back from confessing , because if left to him he would always hide behind his favourite words, zimmedari and farz

The last hurdle in her path to her idiotic and adorable husband was his current status with his ex/Bhabhi.  As she was returning to their room after her chores, she could hear his loud voice from the balcony. She didn’t meant to , that’s a lie , she did mean to listen in and found him yelling at Pakhi didi about her limits and that they can’t be friends anymore because she is taking the liberty to cross those limits. 

Sai was overjoyed and started planning her confession. She didn’t want it to be too emotional. While she was contemplating about how to go about her confession during lunch, the topic about the competition came about and the idea popped into her mind. 

Sai , I asked you something. Why are you not answering? His voice brought her back to reality. 

Isn’t he adorable when he looked hopeful about her considering them a couple?

Ofo, Virat sir , even if this is a deal marriage , it’s still legal. So of course we are a couple.

She was amused to look at his frustrated expression. 

Virat sir, this is how it is. They will ask us questions and we need to answer the questions. Points will be given based on if our answers match. So I have printed out some questions and I hav written the answers as well. We just need to memorise the answers that’s all. 

Virat nodded his head and was feeling out of it after her response to the couple question. He wants to get this over with as soon as possible.

He reads out the first question:

When did you first meet each other ?

The answer surprises him. She has written that they met when his car splashed sludge all over her and he was laughing at his evil deed.

Sai, you always tell the truth . This answer is wrong. I never met you under this circumstance. We met during the awards function. 

Virat sir, Jhoot math bolo sir. Why do you think I call you Gabbar? She relayed the incident to Virat.

Virat was shocked and assured her that he never noticed her and he was on call and was laughing at his brother. Sai narrowed her eyes but decided to let it go because she has bigger things to focus on.

I will choose to trust you KJ, go on read the next questions aloud.

This went on for sometime. And suddenly Virat became quiet. He was feeling weird at reading the question aloud but the answer was even more confusing

Virat sir, why did you stop? 

He could hear her close to him. He was feeling shy suddenly but still read the question aloud.

When was your first kiss?. He even read out the answer, which was today’s date.

He looked up to see, Sai sitting very close to him and there was something different in his wife’s eyes. 

“Sai, what is this?”

She doesn’t let him finish his sentence. Her hands cups his face. His breath stops, he is not able to move. Her hands traces his cheeks and he is hypnotised with the way she looks at him. She is so close that he could feel her breath and his mind is completely blank. He thinks he must be dreaming when her lips touch his. Even though it was a light peck, he felt like time stood still. 

Without changing her position she whispers, “ you know that I never lie, Virat “

The absence of sir from his name woke him up from his daze. He held her hands and was about to ask her what this was all about. She pulled her hands from him and went back to the stupid questions for the competition.

“Sai we need to talk.NOW. “

He was getting impatient and eager to know what this was all about.

“Sabar rakhiye Virat. Read the next question”

Swallowing his annoyance at her antics..Virat read the next question aloud. 

Who confessed their feelings first ? 

He read the answer aloud.

“Sai the great Joshi chavan , as always was the first to confess her feelings because her husband thinks 100 times before doing something. She realised that she always felt attracted to him but after marriage she slowly fell in love with her deal wali husband. He somehow broke the walls in her heart. She also wants to tell her husband that she will NEVER share her husband with anyone for any reason. 

He is her world and he better not think of leaving her.”

“Virat Kuch to Boliye. I planned this for a long time and now you are sitting like a statue with no reaction”

He suddenly gets up and walk towards her. He hugs her and whispers.

Thank you for ending my misery. I love you so much and I am yours, always and forever