SAIRAT TS: Compatability ( Final part , updated ph 3 )

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

There are going to be two parts to this story. Please ignore any typos. I just thought of this and randomly typed it on my phone . Comments are most welcome. Thank you :)

Part 1 

Virat sir, you can’t escape from me today. I didn’t top the boards for no reason. Let’s see if my plan works. 

Sai calls Virat and asks if he can come home early today. She has something important to share with him. She hoped he would. I have done all the prep work. I have to win this. I have never failed in anything. 

She can hear footsteps and she can’t contain her excitement.

Sai, what happened? Is anything the matter? Why did you ask me to come early?

Virat sir, saval pe saval , first change and get refreshed. It’s gonna be a long night. Why do you look so afraid? Jaldi jao, sir.

Virat was amused and afraid at her antics. He was curious on why she was this hyper. Without irritating her further he went to get changed. When he came back, his little minx comes running to him and shoves couple of pages , asking him to read.

Sai, what is this? I am so tired please don’t ask me to read any more papers. 

Virat sir , aap bi na. Baitiye, she makes him sit on the bed. We are on a mission together, I will give you the low down.

Virat couldn’t stop admiring his wife’s antics. She looks too adorable with his cap and talking about mission. As it happens often these days, he keeps admiring her and forgets to listen to what she says. When suddenly the object of his affection , pinches him back to reality.

Aap ka concentration level zero hai. If you are like this how are we going to win the best couple competition in my college.

Sai , what competition? Why are we participating in college level competitions? I am not in college , mein ek police officer hun. I don’t have time for all this

Virat sir, don’t be such a kill joy. My friends are participating with their boyfriends. They were boasting about their compatibility.  They said since my husband is older than me , he won’t know me so well and won’t be interested in such things so they will definitely win the competition . You are proving them right. Duffer , Gabbar. Mujse bath math karna.

She turned to snatch the paper from him

when Virat stopped her 

Hello topper, aise kaise kaha. We will prove them wrong mrs gabbar. So tell me details about this competition. Before that, please answer this question first

“Thum manthe ho Hum ek couple hai  “he asked eagerly 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Omgggg!!! Lovely start.

Waiting for Sai to answer Virat's question. I think she will dodge his question😆

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

Thank you fathima. There will be another part

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

Omgggg!!! Lovely start.

Waiting for Sai to answer Virat's question. I think she will dodge his question😆

Hahah she will answer ;)

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh ho, it was such a lovely chapter. 

Sai pinched Virat🤣

So, mission compatibility. Arre, Sai ke dost aur unke boyfriends ko kya pata, that Viru has the ability to bring candy floss, oops, budhiya ke baal for his wife if she is angry even at wee hours of midnight. 

Such an amazing read. 

Update the next part soon❤❤

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Oh ho, it was such a lovely chapter. 

Sai pinched Virat🤣

So, mission compatibility. Arre, Sai ke dost aur unke boyfriends ko kya pata, that Viru has the ability to bring candy floss, oops, budhiya ke baal for his wife if she is angry even at wee hours of midnight. 

Such an amazing read. 

Update the next part soon❤❤

Thank you 🙏 I am waiting for your OS as well. Please write more stuff to get us through this blah phase :) I loved the acp and his wife ka story 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Damnnnnn please please CV show something like this ...Take help from @notaquitter .... 

Mrs Gabbar haha...love love

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Damnnnnn please please CV show something like this ...Take help from @notaquitter .... 

Mrs Gabbar haha...love love

Thank you 🙏 love your OS too can’t wait for the next part :)

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Hello topper, aise kaise kaha. We will prove them wrong mrs gabbar. So tell me details about this competition. Before that, please answer this question first

“Thum manthe ho Hum ek couple hai  “he asked eagerly 

Beautiful!  I just love the last part about Virat asking Sai if she thinks they are a couple.    Cannot wait to see how the competition turns out and what questions are asked of the couple or it is going to be a dance competition?

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago