Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

So I liked how it turned out, the  bit where he saved her by them sliding along  the ledge was well done and when they had a guy wear her discarded outfit, that was epic.

some of the twists I was like wow really but some of it was predictable. I was not expecting it to be as good because of restrictions due to covid-19, but I must say everyone put in their best efforts and it came out better than expected

I agree! 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched the show first 3 episode at one go omg was completely bowled over by it 

I love the title song its beautiful... 

I loved the intro scene hot asad and beautiful bride in strife....

Loved asad profession as rifle shooter.. Ksg acted like a pro... The whole shooting location cinematography is stupendous i was completely in awe of it... But sometimes some dialogues weren't audible i had to rewind and listen at full volume... 

Loved asya first meet total nostalgic feels it was amazing... 

Kudos to makers everything seemed so beautiful but i think mandira character and scenes lacked depth it looked quite out of place...

Loved this Asad 2.0.. 

His ocd is intact... His rolling eyes at her Shayari intact... 

The car sequence was amazing... The ledge sequence was stupendous... 

Can't wait to see rest of the episode... Also ammi n najma were adorable... 

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

loved his eye roll and ledge scene, also Najma and her ammi's scenes were natural as it hadn't been years since they were working together again

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved his eye roll and ledge scene, also Najma and her ammi's scenes were natural as it hadn't been years since they were working together again

They're so cute! 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nazma Ammi were super cute and enjoyable.. yeah ritz wala part jaruri nei tha phirbhi they added , chalo accha hain, nazma will have separate story 

and rashid khan ka chakkar shahed qh3 pe ayegaa hope jitna kam ayee utnai accha 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

just completed 

Asad's bang bang has separate fanbase β€οΈπŸ€£

from starting to till genral bakhtiar death episode i fully enjoyed and loved everything.. full of mystery and alag level ka charm ..but started feeling bored after sana's entry.. specially her death body chupana scene was so boring .. more than sana they could focus on saurabh jain aka hasan's character. Hasan vs Asad would more terrific . 

love Asad's revelation, beautifully they revealed Asad's identity ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

in AsYa kiss i loved Asad's propose kiss more .that was more passionate n romantic...

in second kiss there was tension in asad's face , yah as per the scene it was justifiable .. he was trying to take the pistol 

last episode was completely zoya's episode, she was fab in the kashmakash scene .. also her shooting scene . personally i wish zoya will choose hasan , not asad.. it would make zoya's character more deep ..but i feel she will choose Asad.. i personally want shady zoya ,not like someone who is used by Asad's mission or her own family .. agar makers shady zoya nei dia toh her existence will be only asad's love interest .. so hope in season 3 makers will definitely make her character more intriguing..

before watching i kept aside qh1 theme .. qh2's cinematography is awesome , story line abhi toh shuru hua hain .. hope 3/4 season tak yeah story will run . 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Hope they will not focus on family drama of rashid khan .. dont want his boring story again...

Ammi Nazma and Ayaan tak hi simit rakhee khan family ka drama . 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Hope they will not focus on family drama of rashid khan .. dont want his boring story again...

Ammi Nazma and Ayaan tak hi simit rakhee khan family ka drama . 

Agreed tired of the love triangle between dilrashrin.had too much of that in season 1.i rather they focus on stronger storyline,more romance. I don't mind ayaan and asad join hands if damini double crosses asad.that would be a great angle to the story and definitely more characterisation to zoya,dont want to see her a bechari but a badass one.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Agreed tired of the love triangle between dilrashrin.had too much of that in season 1.i rather they focus on stronger storyline,more romance. I don't mind ayaan and asad join hands if damini double crosses asad.that would be a great angle to the story and definitely more characterisation to zoya,dont want to see her a bechari but a badass one.

Who do I see πŸ₯° 

Well Karan has indicated that they will be having that most detested track of Dilshad running after Rashid and Shirin crap in the next season because he was looking forward to work with his dear friend Vaquar πŸ˜… πŸ™„ again, or else why even keep themπŸ™„ I hope Dilshad doesn't choose that good for nothing so es husband of hers over Asad once again but I don't see a light of hope πŸ™„ this is the only place where I am really resented with the makers like why even πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ a storyline like this does not require such pathetic stuff ever πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ugh! I didn't want Dilshad Najma at the first place itself! Because they meant Rashid and pathetic stuff that is upcoming πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ especially now Ayaan is again entangled. I don't like this Ayaan on top of it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Shirin is intelligent enough and maybe turned into a vamp siding Hassan πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

But the biggest problem is Zoya's characterization. 

Zoya's character being a badass might be too far fetched as she is the FL. Yet here's to hoping that she has a better characterization or else what a disappointment she will be πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ again I felt she is much better than the previous one though, at least she is "mature" enough to deal with the ex matter and also works as an alias has best sellers to ger name unlike previous Zoya who was all talk no work πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„ something I detested the most πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

But I think her Global Citizen attributes and attitude will play a larger role than her turning out to be an Agent herself, where she will be shown torn between her country and her lover and she has to choose the right thing. πŸ€” 

Again Asad not having blood on his hands means he will not be the one having grey shades. So next one will make everyone weep tears and we will have Karan making fun of it like older "Dardnaak" times πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I already miss Zoya's Father and Zoya's family in Pakistan they seem so much better than Shirin Rashid Dilshad 🀣 especially the showdowns were class apart 😎 

S1 also denied us having a good showdown between Asad and his father in law even S2 has denied πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ