🔴QH2.0:Discussion Thread#2🔴

Posted: 3 years ago

Me ☺️ I won't be able to contribute much but will be. 

Thanks Arpi for letting me know about QH DT ☺️

He is Tabahi ☺️☺️☺️

Blessed the thread with Nangu Asad's hotness 

❤️ A S Y A   I N T R O   T W I N N I N G ❤️

❤️  S I N G L E  G I F S ❤️

Completed First Episode.. Ok stating what i love and i lil bit dislike -

Loving Part-

> Aesthetic karan' bath scene and swag wala look at the beginning smiley42smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42 , it was my special demand to makers when it was in making process.. kuch bhi ho jayee nangu asad chiyei mujhe .. chalo de diaaa .. the hotness.. uffffff .. i have shared whole gif set of asad's bath intro scene.. just sharing only a one .. this man is ageless hotty smiley43

> Then asad's shooting scene, manna paregaa karan professional kay tarah (matlab mujhe jitna visible  idea hain ) did those stuffs perfectly on screen..

> Like bhagodi dulhan's dress, surbhi's look was so beautiful.. 

>i like the Kashmaksh acting of surbhi during makeup time moments

> Found fun moment with goldie's family..specially Goldie's mom , mujhe hasina B ka yad dila diyaa tha, i dont know yet hope uska fun  scene honge thode bohot. 

> The car recreation scene was awesome.. bilkul s1 pheeels.. smiley27

>  Later the action scene was terrific. KSG just nailed the car scene. 

> I love the First subtle physical proximity of AsYa in car during side changes.. bhaise zoya seems like expert in these kind of season. like woh aeise situation pehle bhi face kia, the way she was support asad by driving the car seems like usko iss taraki situation handling pehleisei ati hain  , though dont know about the next episodes .. 

> Happy to see Ammi n Najma's scene a lot after so long smiley27,

> and the last part Terrific Mandira smiley42, so intriguing n was looking deadly smiley40, hope her character will be interesting more 

> also they keep the original tune of Zoya's father's s1 Music .. i liked that tune a lot .

> and at the end  AsYa nokjhonk is fully back 

> Amazing Location at the end no doubt , terrific cinematography . 

In a word full classic n unique 

bass these particular things i liked most from first episode 

Scenes i think these could be better- 

> After the car crashing of AsYa dialogues were kinda same like s1 , which i found lil bit forceful specially from zoya's side. but ok chalo 19/20 thode lagegai

> and seems like zoya was already sure woh bhagne wali hain shadi se , she already was ready and packed the bag toh yeah chis woh shadi kay place mein jane se pehlei kar sakti thi . but yah agar shadi tak nei jatee toh drama v nei hote

> why najma's boyfriend is also there smiley18, last season pe najma's Boyfriend ko leke bohot tamasha huaa AsYa kay jindagi mein , dont want again those stuffs again in this  season , hopefully nei honge .

Now waiting to see- 

> Zoya's Fun side , shayari

> more action

> KSG's iconic subtle romance 

> AsYa's kiss

> stadium pe Asad was staring a girl , seems like purana connection.. 

.. anyway Mujhe Asad 2 badaa pasand aya already . but Asad 1 se compare kare, Asad2 mujhe more lively laga , Asad 1 had  intense pain which reflected on his face a lot.. but Asad 2 kay face pe mujhe pain utna nei dikha, he seems very passionate n disciplined guy , asad1 is kinda shy..  n Asad 2 seems broad minded where Asad 1 was conservative at first phase... overall both asad has very different aura where u bound to fall for both .. dono best in their own way n i am happy the execution of Asad2 very much .. 

now time for the next episode. n more gifs will come soon from first episodes which i have shared in first page

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Well, I have watched it for 6 times now from 11th till 14th March. And I decided to go one epi per to relish the opportunity given to us by the makers. Qh,3.0 shoot anyway starts after a few months. So taking antara's words I will watch one epi and do its dissection.  

Not today. From tomorrow. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago

And also this  😆 Because reservation ki adat toh issi forum se lagi 😆

Finally Thread 1 done. It's awesome actually. I still have to reply to everyone.