**HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYA**

Posted: 3 years ago

Today 5th March is a very special day as today an angle was sent to earth and she is none other than the only baby of our forum and recently promoted to Goldie ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ .....

๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜

๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–”๐–“๐–‘๐–ž ....

โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐“™๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚โค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐Ÿฅณโ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ช๐•’๐Ÿฅณ

Our cute and sweet JIYA...love you loadsssHeartHugHeartHug

~~Today  we wish that all your wishes and dreams come true and may you get all the success, joy, and happiness in your life... may your special day be filled with loads of smiles and blessings always and God Bless U with good health and long life always ~~

Happy Birthday GIF for Jiya with Birthday Cake and Lit Candles โ€” Download  on Funimada.com

๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ....

๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ....

Pin di Marcianus

Harry Potter Birthday cake | Harry potter cake, Harry potter birthday cake,  Cake

๐•น๐–”๐–œ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–š๐–˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Leclerc de Chรขteaubriant : des animations autour d'Harry Potter pour les  apprentis sorciers | L'ร‰claireur de Chรขteaubriant

Une รฉcole des sorciers destinรฉe aux fans d'Harry Potter va ouvrir dans le  Lot-et-Garonne - ladepeche.fr

Thanks to Sri for the awesome PurVir gifs and Nezu for the beautiful headers

๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•ค

Birthday Wishes For Jiya..

Happiest Birthday to our official Baby of the Forum that is Jiyasmiley31smiley31

I hope you have your best Birthday ever and a great year and life ahead..Keep Smiling and stay blessed always..LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESSsmiley27

~~darkchocolates~~

Whenever you want to know how rich u r, dont count ur money, just drop ur tear and look around the number of hands that reach out to wipe ur tears. 

Happy birthday dear jiya. 

Have a wonderful year ahead. smiley27

~~pallavi_p28~~

Dear Jiya!.. 

Khush raho! Aise hi sbko hasate raho.. Technically all of us have never met each other!.. But it feels like i can relate to you!.. Molkki forum pe mile and it is so easy to talk to you!.have a blast on your birthday!.. Happy birthday!.. 

Stay blessed!.. 

~~apurva~~

Wish you a very very happy birthday to the baby of our family smiley40

You are a super amazing gal with perfect blend of maturity and mischief!! Keep that going!!

May God give you all that you want and much much moresmiley31

Happy birthday again, Jiyusmiley27

~~Manasi_16~~

Happiest Birthday Jiya smiley40 Wishing you a blessed year.. may all your wishes come true and may god bless you with all the happiness, health and everything bestest!!!smiley31 

Love you loads baby 

~~Amaraddict~~

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago

Christmas Gifts

๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐“ˆ

HOMEMADE] 21st birthday cake Inside: alternating chocolate and vanilla mud  cakes separated with cookies and cremeโ€ฆ | Cool birthday cakes, 21st  birthday cakes, Cake

19cm Charms Bracelet bijoux Femme capteur de rรชves Charms Femme Bijoux  Argentรฉ - Achat / Vente bracelet - gourmette 19cm Charms Bracelet Pandor -  Cd

Ferrero Rocher chocolate bouquet, handmade in colours selected by the  client #purple #pink #gold | Arreglos de dulces, Ramo de caramelos, Ramo de  chocolate

Omg!!!

Thank you so so much guys!

This actually brought tears...thanks so much....this is one family where i feel so very happy...thanks for being there for me...โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Happy Birthday Jiya!!!

We love u jiya ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Btw ur 16 right ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Happy Birthday jiyu....may you all wishes come true....have a great year ahead bachu.....love you loads....enjoy ur day...๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

many many happy returns of the day jiyyyuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I wish you have an amazing birthday as you're โค๏ธ

wish you lots of love,success, good health and happiness ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

stay blessed and enjoy your day,...๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy birthday jiyu 

Finally it's ur birthday have a blast ๐Ÿฅณ n achhe se padhai bhi karna๐Ÿ˜† baaki Ka me bhul gyi baad me likhungi abhi k liye neeche Dekho ๐Ÿ˜†

https://pin.it/433VnXt 

https://pin.it/6DUL5fC 

https://pin.it/5gmC8l7