Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Superb update..... loved it..

Your version is very good....this incident will help Virat to understand his feelings to some extent...

Now Virat will definitely scold Sai..... eager to see how this scene would playout....

Excited for the next part...

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update!!!!! 

Saving Shivani bua an savings her izzat.... All praise worthy but she could have kept some backup as well..... Virat Ka tension and possible daant is all required cos bachpane and over smartness mein sai An bua, Dono ko lag Sakta tha.... Virat knew An thus was able to help them...

It is nice to be of help and be enthusiastic about it, but one needs to be more practical as well...

Hopefully sai will tame down for such incidents in future...

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

May upar wala have mercy on you Sai and save you from Virat's wrath 🤣

Aisha572 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update.... sai being sai did the unexpected but yes everything is not so smooth as we imagine so she got to face the consequences of what she did... virat is being jealous as well as worried....it is always a treat to see virat jealous...superb update. 

Thank you for tagging me. Waiting for the next part. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

ACP Virat in action is always a delight to watch

Sai beta toh gayi🤣Par her mission is successful👏

Amazing update❤️

Update soon

thanks

yes I miss the ACP virat in action mode, come on makers have a policeman and doctor as lead couple and all we get to see is the kitchen politics and trp drama in the show, there is so much to explore with this kind of pairing.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

awesome update dear 

loved it 

its good that bua informed virat about everything

so finally the case is solved culprit is caught with evidence 

well now virat emotions are triggered really excited to read next update 

thank you so much for the lovely comment

yes its my version of ghum so here there will be sensible characters, no nonsense of show😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnavkibewi

Wow... amazing update

she is in so much  lol

can not wait for the next update 

please don’t make us wait 

thanks

sai is a little too much..thats for sure😆

thanks for waiting patiently for the update. I really try to update on time but it becomes difficult because of my work schedule. will try from now to update at least twice a week

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Superb update..... loved it..

Your version is very good....this incident will help Virat to understand his feelings to some extent...

Now Virat will definitely scold Sai..... eager to see how this scene would playout....

Excited for the next part...

thanks a lot for likes and comments

I know that itv has its way to portray things and circumstances and we dont blame them as high drama always gives high trp but all i want is the little touch of reality in the tracks but all they show us is nonsense😆 thats why here I am trying to present a little sensible version of ghum

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!!! 

Saving Shivani bua an savings her izzat.... All praise worthy but she could have kept some backup as well..... Virat Ka tension and possible daant is all required cos bachpane and over smartness mein sai An bua, Dono ko lag Sakta tha.... Virat knew An thus was able to help them...

It is nice to be of help and be enthusiastic about it, but one needs to be more practical as well...

Hopefully sai will tame down for such incidents in future...

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

thanks for the likes and comments

Sai is like that only, she is impulsive and immature when it comes to the situation like these. She was totally in her character as for her giving justice to shivani bua was topmost priority even if it involved a risky plan and Virat here is also acting as per his character, a worried husband, guardian and a capable police officer who knows how to control these kind of situation