Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Thank you for tagging me. You beautifully portrayed  their half way progression: they are sill unable to realize what they feel for each other is much more than physical attraction. Hopefully, pp's shenanigans will act as a catalyst to bring in their epiphany.

I am also thankful to you for taking pains to  write FFs about sairat, coz FFs like yours are still keeping my tenuous connection with the couple alive - a couple, I used to adore, but am on the verge of giving up on, because of my gradual disenchantment from the male lead. 

thanks for the encouraging words

sairat now craving emotional intimacy while didi will try her best to break them apart before they confess their love

i can understand the frustration. Its like cvs are high on some weed because the shit they show us in the name of story is too cheap, predictable, cliche, over the top. They are wasting couple like sairat over the age old family drama and ruining the main leads characters.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Oh My My!! It's so so hot!!! The first part of the story is so cute and beautiful. The way they spent their mini honey moon with each other😆 doing adventure sports and Virat's changing feelings, but yaha he came as a buddhuram in terms of emotional intelligence. I wish he understood soon before that Didi does something. 

Haay Virat flirting with Sai, in both serial and FF, is actually bad for my heart. It increases expectations for my non existent relationship. I thought they won't go for dinner, directly into dessert but it's okay😆. Here Sai has clarity of her feelings, which I liked very much but same problem, she can't express verbally. 

Didi O Didi😡. What to tell about you. How it's shamelessness if a man and wife wants to progress in the relationship. Khud toh apne pati ko bhaga dia, ab dusro ko enjoy nahi karne de rahe ho.

And finally the most anticipated part ☺️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. What to say about that. You're already expert in writing that, it increases the temperature honestly of the forum. Sai wanted to go for the third base, not bad, will wait for the day when she goes for the third base😉. Well, finally they reached the fourth base (but without protection😲), it was hot hot hot 🙈🔥 🔥🔥🔥. Finally no more showers in Virat's life. Just now concentrate on emotional feelings RN. Both of you damn communicate.  But MU is bound to happen. 

P.S.  Aadha Ishq is one of my favourite songs and you used it here. Thanks

thank you so much for the superb, wonderful, awesome comment and all the love you have given to this story.

Sairat have crossed the physical boundaries and now craving the emotional intimacy. they are headed in its direction but both of them here are slow and buddhuram in this matter. It will take time for them to reach there and didi want to take the opportunity if this time only. She has identified the weak link in their relationship and she wants to make sure that she breaks them apart before they confess their love.

Hahaha.....that protection part didnt crosss my mind. I thought people will assume it on their own. 😆But anyways Sai will not be pregnant too soon.🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Loved, loved, loved this update❤️

Adventures everywhere, inside as well as outside bedroom🙈

thanks

yes adventurous update it was🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

dang,..... who raised the freaking temperature....hahaha.... an awesome update. please keep tagging me on your new updates :)

'

thanks

will definitely tag you

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Heyya!!!  

It was an amazing update and they finally Did the deed and Didi could not do anything other that evasdrop and show her frustration on doorman 😂😂😂 

Happy writing!!!! 

thanks

yes sairat finally did it and poki didi just became more frustrated🤣

beizzati hui hai rant ke siwa kuch nahi kar payi wo

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii. I am back with the update. Sorry for the long break. Have given a long update for compensation.

Part 15

Sai’s pov

Its been a week since we came back to Chavan mansion. I had thought that once we will be back the newly found romantic feelings will vanish in the suffocating environment of this house but surprisingly they had lingered on and everything seems to be all pink and purple in the world to my eyes.

“Because you are in love with Virat.” My inner voice chirped.

“Shut up! I cant say it out loud until unless I clear everything with Virat on this.” I scolded myself.

“Then why are you waiting? Go for it. Ask him, if he loves you or not?” My inner voice retorted back.

“Its not that easy. What if, he dont feel that way for me?” I reasoned.

“You are just doubtful. I am sure, he loves you. Come on now, nobody can make love that intensely without having any feelings inside his heart.” My inner voice said dreamily as it was lost in the memories of that mini honeymoon where Virat had marked me in every sense.

“Arrgghh! Stop daydreaming, you idiot. Making love physically and having feelings for someone are two different things altogether.” I tried to explain myself.

“Huh! You cant stop me from dreaming about my Virat. You can think of all the complications of the world in your relationship but let me be in my dreamworld with Virat.” My inner voice argued.

Virat’s pov

“She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me not......” My heart was busy in playing little game of luck while my fingers were plucking petals of rose flowers one by one.

During our short trip I had started having feelings for Sai but I was not sure that it was love. I thought it was just an adrenaline rush which comes with mindblowing sexual encounter with a new partner but when it stayed back after returning to Nagpur also, I started thinking about it. The more I thought, I questioned myself, the more I became sure of my love for Sai.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, there was a tiny winy guilty feeling that I am moving on in my life even when Samrat has not returned and all is not well in Pakhi’s life but I was really surprised when Pakhi behaved really mature and extended hand of friendship. It was a sign that she is moving on too. So if she can start afresh so can I.

“Arre arre ACP sahib, kuch to sharam karo. Ye tumhara office hai. Agar kisi ko pata chal gaya ki Virat Chavan sahib yaha case solve karne ki jagah ye majnu ki tarah phool ki pattiya tod rahe hain to naukri se nikaal denge tumhe.” My friend interrupted me just when I was about to win with last petal left of the flower.

“Why you always come on wrong time?” I asked getting irritated.

“Sir, DIG sahib ne aapko ye naye case files study karne ko kaha hai.” A constable walked in with few files in my cabin and gave me a weird look when he saw me holding a rose flower.

“Ya, put them down here and you can go.” I dismissed him and immediately threw the flower in the dustbin.

Sunny burst out laughing at me as soon as the constable went out.

“Will you shut up now?” I asked him after few seconds.

“What to do? Couldnt stop myself. Ye kya haalat bana rakhi hai? You are behaving like you are in college or something. Seedhe seedhe puchh kyu nahi leta Sai bhabhi se ki wo tujhse pyar karti hai ya nahi?” Sunny suggested.

“Its not that easy. You know how it is for me...right? When I get involved with someone, it affects my heart too deeply. After Pakhi I....I am scared to take that plunge again. I dont want to end up with my broken heart again.” I shared the real reason.

“So that means you wont ever move on because of your past. Virat, one failed relationship cant decide your future.” Sunny shared his wise advice.

“I know my friend but....leave it, you wont understand my worries. I am just skeptical of new romantic relationship, all that emotional push and pull.” I sighed.

“Arre magar Sai koi random ladki thode hi na hai. Wo to teri biwi hai yaar.” Sunny tried to reason.

“Deal wali biwi. What if, she says that this is all nothing but a mere attraction or she doesn’t want to get bound by this marriage forever?” I raised my doubts.

Sai’s pov

I came back from the college and just like always another round of tamasha was waiting for me in the living room of Chavan mansion.

“So here comes the princess, everyone, salute her please.” Kaku taunted.

“Now what have I done kaku?” I asked in confusion.

“Have you seen time? Its 8pm, your college ends in afternoon. What took you so long? Where have you been and with whom? You dont think its necessary to at least inform about your whereabouts. You behave as if you are some princess and we all are your slaves.” Kaku elaborated.

“She is princess indeed, Virat’s princess. Thats why he doesn’t say anything to her and also dont let us to discipline her.” Sonali kaku like always took a dig at me.

“Vahini, at least let my daughter relax and have a glass of water after a tiring day. And Sonali, it would be nice if you take responsibility and try to discipline your own daughter in law Karishma.” Aai commented from my side.

“Lo aa gayi Sai ki vakil.” Kaku made a remark.

“Vahini, I take Sai’s side because she is very responsible. She had already messaged me on phone that she will be late. I forgot to share it with you.” Aai lied to defend me.

I looked down in guilt then scrunched my nose a little and closed my eyes to mouth sorry in gestures to aai. I had stayed back for group study for my upcoming exams and really forgotten to inform aai.

Aai momentarily gave mean angry glare then smiled at me, forgiving me instantly. When I sat foot in this house for the first time, aai was the first person I fell in love with. Despite of having a family full people with regressive mindset and a husband with whom I have confusing relationship, I am thankful to the God for whatever turn my life has taken because it has given me aai.

I was admiring aai when suddenly kaku spotted Shivani bua and started targeting her. Kaku is like that only, she keeps targeting innocent members of this family for her entertainment.

Virat’s pov

I came back home after a tiring day and was praying silently in my heart that please God, let this day pass peacefully, today I dont want any family drama but like I was cursed with eternal dosage of family fights, there yet another round of arguments were going on in the house.

“What kind of clothes do you think you are wearing? At least think about Chavans reputation. Anyways these clothes doesn’t suit you.” Kaku taunted Shivani bua.

For once, I sighed in relief that at least this time its not about my Sai. But then I felt bad for Shivani bua. I looked at her. She was wearing an off shoulder party gown. I didn’t find anything wrong in it but I could understand why my old school elders took offense about it.

“Tonight I am going on a date with my boyfriend Amay. He likes me in such types of clothes so I will wear them whether you approve of it or not.” Shivani bua retorted back.

“Dont you think you are taking your relationship with this Amay a little too seriously? He is half of your age. Have some shame.” Kaku preached.

“Why should I have shame? I am in love with him. I didn’t do anything shameful.” Shivani bua answered back.

“Karishma ne mujhe sab bata diya hai. Wo ladka Amay tumhare sath resort mein bhi gaya tha. Is tarah apne boyfriend ke sath rangraliya manati ho aur phir kehti ho tumne sharm aane jaisa kuch nahi kiya.” Kaku shouted.

I looked at Karishma, she was looking down in guilt. Shivani bua gave her an angry glance for letting her secret out like this to kaku. Karishma can be very irritating sometimes. I think Mohit should talk to her about this habit.

I was hoping that this whole drama would end up soon but then my fearless fighter of a wife Sai, jumped in to defend Shivani bua.

Sai’s pov

God! Kaku and her taunts. The words she uses to describe characters, the language in which she speaks....Its so cheap and pedestrian and it irritates the hell out of me. I couldn’t stop myself after that.

“Kaku, whats with your double standards? One side you say that Shivani bua doesn’t think about Chavans reputation and on the other side you say all sorts of things and do her character assassination. Does reputed ladies of Chavan clan speak like that about the other ladies?” I questioned.

“Boli, ye jungli mulgi mauka milte hi boli beech mein. Baat kisi ke bhi ho lekin is jungli mulgi ko beech mein apni tang adani rehti hai hamesha.” Kaku answered back.

“Shivani bua is matured enough to take her life’s decision and I am just supporting her. Nobody has any right to question her like this.” I defended bua.

“Hey you! Stay away from this matter. This is about the daughter of our family and we know it very well how to control them and discipline them.” Baba answered before kaku could say anything.

I know he is Virat’s father and aai’s husband and unfortunately my father in law but I hate this person more than anyone. Even more than kaku I think. This man is nothing but a shame in the name of army officer. I cant believe such sick mentality of people are even allowed in the army. He is as spineless as an earthworm. Does nothing but kaku’s slavery.

“Baba, Shivani bua is a grown up woman and we cant stop her from loving someone just because he is younger than her.” I tried to reason even after knowing full well that my words are going to fall on deaf ears.

“You dont lecture us about anything. We have seen more world than you. Whatever we are saying is for Shivani’s betterment. I dont think that man is serious about her. He is just using her money otherwise who would be interested in middle aged, divorcee woman like her?”Baba replied.

“Shut up! Just shut up all of you. Please dont say anything more.” Shivani bua shouted before I could have defended her. I could easily see the pain in her eyes. Baba’s words had pierced her heart. She dropped her handbag on the floor and ran back to her room to cry.

Virat’s pov

I really felt bad for Shivani bua and wanted to go after her to console her but then I didn’t know what to say in such situations and moreover I was needed here, as once Shivani bua went in her room all the elders turned now towards Sai.

I really appreciate that she empathizes with everyone but this habit always lands her into trouble. Sometimes it is best not to butt in every damn thing thats happening in the house. But when did she ever listens to me?

As I had thought, everyone turned against Sai and started taunting her for being mannerless,uncouth, undisciplined and what not. They only stopped after I defended Sai but not before labelling me as, ‘joru ka ghulam’.

I sighed when finally the argument was over. I walked into my room followed by Sai.

She tried to talk to me but I ignored her.

Sai’s pov

“How was your day?” I asked but Virat didn’t answer. He sat down on the chair to remove his shoes.

“Did you get any progress in that murder case you were investigating?” I asked again to start communication but again he ignored me and took out his night clothes from the cupboard.

He walked towards the bathroom to change when I blocked his way. “Why today you are going back again to bathroom for changing?” I questioned. Ever since we were physically close he doesn’t mind changing in front of me.

“Because I dont want to talk to you or see your face for a while. I want some alone time.” Virat answered in attitude.

“Huh! Oh hello, itna bhav khane ki zarurat nahi hai. Jaha jakar change karna hai kar lijiye. Main koi mare nahi ja rahi aapko shirtless dekhne ke liye.” I snapped back.

“Oh really? Then why were you stopping me?” He smirked at me.

“I just wanted to know why are you ignoring me?” I replied snatching his night clothes from him.

“You really dont know Ms Sai ‘I cant bear injustice with any family member’ Joshi." Virat taunted.

“What was that suppose to mean now? Wait a minute....do you think I should not have supported Shivani bua down there?” I asked in disbelief.

“I am not saying that you did wrong but there was no need to jump in the middle of argument. Dont make every fight your own fight.” Virat replied.

I couldn’t believe what he said. I supported his bua. He should have done it ideally but instead of thanking me and praising me he is blaming me for being nosy.

“You know what? Just get into the bathroom right now or else I will push you myself and lock the door from outside.” I threatened him as I threw his night clothes on him and went back to my study table.

Virat’s pov

After changing I came out and looked at Sai. I was hungry and forgetting the argument between us I suggested that we should have dinner but that girl has an ego of a mountain size. She threw me one angry glance then concentrated back on her book. How can she even study like that? I wondered and understood tonight either I will have to stay hungry or eat alone. I walked out of the room and went to balcony to have some fresh air.

I was sulking over our argument when Pakhi came with a plate full of food.

“Virat, whatever happened, dont punish yourself for it. I know you must be feeling hungry after a long tiring day and look today I have made your favourite dishes. Please have some food.” Pakhi put down the plate in front of me.

I saw the food plate. My stomach grumbled reminding me of my hunger but I couldn’t bring myself to enjoy meal when Sai was angry with me.

“I cant eat Pakhi. Sai is upset and even she has not eaten anything.” I answered pushing away the food plate.

“Dont mind Virat but if you punish yourself like this for Sai’s deed then probably you will to have remain hungry your whole life.” Pakhi commented.

“What do you mean?” I asked not getting her meaning.

“Sai is immature, we all know it. She doesn’t know how to handle these situations. She just jumps in to prove her point without caring what others would feel about her actions. She doesn’t care about your feelings Virat.” Pakhi explained.

“No, its not true. She cares about me and my whole family....infact she does it a little too much. She dont know where to stop and exercise self control in such situations.” I let out a small laugh.

“This smile looks really nice on you.” Pakhi complimented me but I felt a little awkward with the way she was looking at me, I stopped smiling and looked away.

“You know what Virat, if Sai is angry with you and you wants to patch up with her then also you need energy to do that because it will be a tedious task, for that at least, eat something.” Pakhi suggested as she laughed.

“But...” I tried to refuse but she didn’t let me.

“Wait, I have made your favourite mango shrikhand. Start with it and I am sure you will feel good. I forgot to bring it. I’ll just come in a minute.” Pakhi said and went to the kitchen.

Sai’s pov

I was trying hard to concentrate on book but it was impossible to study after the argument. Here, I have started loving this man and he keeps picking up fights with me on every other issue.

“Why God why....why you gave me all those lovey dovey funny feelings in me for that unthankful man?”  I complained.

I remembered his face when he had asked me to have dinner with him and how I ignored his request. I felt sorry for him. Whatever was the reason for this argument but he did try to make amends by starting the conversation and I blew it up. I sighed and considered going out, looking for him. Then I heard his laughter. I wondered what could have caused that as he was upset when he went out but then I heard another laughter and I recognized the voice to be of none other than Pakhi didi.

“Oh, so he fought with me and now cracking jokes with his so called best friend.” I thought and marched outside angrily to gave both of them piece of my mind.

As I reached there Pakhi didi had already left. I went and stood before Virat. My nostrils flared in anger and my hands were up on my waist. “I was feeling bad that I denied having dinner with you but look at you, enjoying with your best friend. Didnt you even once think of me before gulping down your favourite dishes.” I questioned.

“I was not having dinner. In fact I refused Pakhi but she just didn’t listen and....wait a minute, why I am even giving explanation to you. Its you who doesn’t care about me. In fact in this whole family you can fight for anyone but with me, you cant even talk properly.” He retorted back.

“I cant believe you....it was you who started fight and now you are....you...you akdu, khadoos, sadu Chavan....I’ll teach you a lesson, just wait...” I replied and looked here and there for something to throw at him. I found the pillow on sofa and took an aim at his face. He dodged it and it fell down on the spoon placed in the dinner plate. It rose above and came back down in bowl full of hot daal. Virat screamed as the hot daal splattered on his hand.

“Oh God! Shit! I am sorry, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to...” I said as I hurried towards Virat. I took his hand in mine and wiped the daal with my dupatta. I sprinkled some water on his hand and wiped it again. I looked at him. He was looking at me intensely.

“Are you alright?” I inquired as I checked his hand for any sign of burns.

Yes, just having a little burning sensation...thats it.” Virat replied. I took his hand upto my mouth and started blowing air. I looked at him again. He still had that same expressions on his face.

“I am sorry.” I whispered as I started kissing his hands. Soft little wet butterfly kisses to soothe his pain.

“I love it when you do that.” He said after sometime.

“What? Burning you with hot daal?” I asked in innocently.

He laughed, “no, the way you shower me with these little kisses. However I would prefer that you should do that on my chest or face instead of hand.”

“Pervert!” I commented as I blushed seeing his naughty smile.

He held my hand and pulled me closer. “You know you are so annoying sometimes but then these little gestures, the care you towards me...it makes me instantly forget that we had any fight.”

“You started it.” I reminded him quickly.

He sighed, you know...let it be. Lets finish this dinner and then we can have dessert in our room.” He suggested. And though I was still upset from him but that dessert in the bedroom idea was too tempting to leave. So I decided not to press the issue right now.

Pakhi’s pov

Sai, the argument queen. Till she herself will keep giving me these opportunities to prove how immature she is and how perfect I am and ofcourse the chance to come closer to Virat, I will soon be successful in my plan of throwing her out of Virat’s life forever.

First Sai fought with everyone for that good for nothing Shivani bua then she argued with Virat too.I was right on time to over hear their argument from outside their door. I knew Virat would come to balcony. So I was ready with dinner plate and sympathy for him.

I was successful in my plan also and I was dreaming to feed him that mango shrikhand with my own hands but when I returned with it I found that irritating Sai with him. God! That girl doesn’t leave any chance to come close to Virat. The way they were sitting with each other. There was no space between them for even air to pass. Bloody hell!

They looked at me when I coughed to gain their attention and spoil that romantic moment.

“I brought dessert for you.” I informed Virat hoping that he would ask me to join him and at least I can have a little chat with him. I will try to taunt Sai or remind them of their fight.

“No thanks Pakhi. I dont need it. I am sure Sai has something sweet for me back in our room, right Sai?” Virat said as he winked at Sai and she blushed.

I wanted to puke there on their PDA. What are they? College going kids! Talking in code language....as if I dont understand what does that mean. I plastered fake smile on my face and went back to my room thinking of some new plan.

Virat's pov

We finished dinner together by feeding each other. Then we came back to our room. Sai wished me goodnight as she went back to her study table but I came and stood up near her chair.

"Arent you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What?" She pretended to not understand.

"Candy for my sweet tooth." I winked at her.

She blushed, "Virat, jakar so jaiye. Mujhe ye do units complete karne hai book ke. I have to stay up for it. I dont have time for your sweet cravings."

"It wont take much of your time. I'll be quick." I suggested and she couldnt stop but laugh at my idea.

"No way I am doing anything with you tonight. Just go to sleep." She pushed me to bed. I protested but she gave one last push and I landed on bed. She laughed again and when she was just about to turn around I held her dupatta and pulled her over me. She tried to get away but I held her tightly in my arms.

"Ok...Ok....just one kiss." I requested.

"Promise?" She asked doubtfully.

"Pakka promise." I swear. Then I just roll her over and captured her lips in mine pinning her hands above her head. I kept kissing her till we were out of breaths then I moved away from her and gesture her to get up.

She was breathing heavily, "To hell with those two units. I will cover it tomorrow." She said before pulling me again on her. She started kissing me and pulling my night shirt. Soon we were all over each other and lost in our dreamland.

Once we were done, Sai was lying on my chest and I was caressing her bare back to make sleep.

"Virat, I want to ask something from you." She said.

"Hmm." I answered.

"Do you....do you...feel...I mean...whatever is between us...I mean...." She stammered.

"Sai, I think you should sleep now. We will talk tomorrow...ok?" I suggested when she struggles a lot but couldnt say anything meaningful. I thought she was tired and sleepy. She sighed and I didnt realize that she soon fell asleep.

"Waise mujhe bhi kuch dino se tumse kuch jaruri baat karni thi...you know...about us...I feel that..." I stopped when I realized her breathing has become heavy means she is sleeping. I smiled at her and kissed her good night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Anj_01 thumbnail

will tag everyone later

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Both love each other but too scared to admit..... 💖💖 

Sai is sai to jump in every matter and jealous thing as well..... Didi ke Saath Khana kha Kiya 😂😂 

But only kiss lead to many things and yet both of them doubt their love.... Pagle....

I am hoping that virat and sai start communicating better so that Didi does not do any nonsense.... An if ACP Uske baatho mein AA Gaya then, sai ko hostel bhej do... 

Happy writing!!!! 

Continue soon!!!

Another mind-blowing chapter.  So both of them are feeling emotionally involved too but are scared that this it is only physical for the other person...that fight about shivani and the making up was too cute. But this pp is such a horrible woman who is deliberately trying to separate a married couple despite knowing that they are physically intimate with each other too. Like how shameless can she be?! I hope that she is publicly exposed in front of full family when she tries to create a Sairat misunderstanding. 

Please update asap. Eagerly waiting to read more!;

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it 

so both sai and virat are having for each other but they are scared to confess it 

and here pakhi is trying to get close to virat and i hope virat realize her real intentions 

waiting for ur next update