Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Neither do we..😎...shouldn't have opened this thread if u didn't want the replies u don't like....should have just posted in Rubina's AT....all is pink and peachy there....why venture out in the big bad world???😭

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Neither do we..😎...shouldn't have opened this thread if u didn't want the replies u don't like....should have just posted in Rubina's AT....all is pink and peachy there....why venture out in the big bad world???😭

As usual....Typical...I am bored now...expected better from someone with SRK's DP

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

As usual....Typical...I am bored now...expected better from someone with SRK's DP

Oh No Not Again GIFs | Tenor

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

wah wah....Aly is an embarrassment......then what is Rubina.....mocking Rahul by calling him a runner up every chance she is getting...🤢....what about her positivity message that she is giving to Jasmine...has Rubina let go of her negativity against Rahul??

What about Abhinav...who threatened to slap a woman Kavita and justified it by saying that she threatened to slap Rubina first.....so the boring pati can threaten other women for his equally boring patni but Aly can't support his GF???

No in that video rubina didn't mock rahul it was a normal conservation. Yes I think rubina is also holding a grudge against jasmine but she knows how to hide it but jasmine doesn't. About abhinav I think we should not talk about threatening to slap a woman here. What abhinav said was wrong but it's his protective nature for his wife and kavita was not a saint. She just knows how to personally attack someone this woman didn't even leave ejaz's dark secret😡. But abhinav didn't disrespect a woman he just overreacted. Same way aly is just protective of jasmine and he didn't disrespect anyone. Maybe he overreacted but he overreacted with dignity without disrespecting anyone👍🏼. So you are absolutely right about aly👍🏼

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

wah wah....Aly is an embarrassment......then what is Rubina.....mocking Rahul by calling him a runner up every chance she is getting...🤢....what about her positivity message that she is giving to Jasmine...has Rubina let go of her negativity against Rahul??

What about Abhinav...who threatened to slap a woman Kavita and justified it by saying that she threatened to slap Rubina first.....so the boring pati can threaten other women for his equally boring patni but Aly can't support his GF???

Abd seriously.... There is nothing wrong with tge tweet. He's just happy tgat his GF has reached 4 million followers in Twitter. Why are  Rubina fans getting so salty abt it?? She has nothing to do with tge tweet. Do they want him to put mooh boli behen over his real life GF??🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Abd seriously.... There is nothing wrong with tge tweet. He's just happy tgat his GF has reached 4 million followers in Twitter. Why are  Rubina fans getting so salty abt it?? She has nothing to do with tge tweet. Do they want him to put mooh boli behen over his real life GF??🤣

Fans on twitter just wants a mudda to troll everyone😡. Don't be jealous of rubina and jasmine ke ghar hum jayenge and many other nonsense tweets are trending everywhere through these tweets stupid fans troll the contestants👎🏼

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Equine

@Bold - I would dump meany in a lake for my muh boli behen....In case someone does it...I did not write it...BiggBoss14 hacked into my account 

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

@Bold - I would dump meany in a lake for my muh boli behen....In case someone does it...I did not write it...BiggBoss14 hacked into my account 

Hacked how😲??

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Cannot blame Jasmin too much, she is emotional girl and is being cunningly used by Aly.

She is blinded by love.

Rashmi was same last year until everyone exposed that fraud.

Rashmi wasn’t anywhere close to how vindictive and mean Jasmin is though.