Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I had a feeling I will be called out for making this comment 😅 I just wrote what I felt, if he doesn’t want to sort out with Jaan, that’s his decision but I just don’t want him to look wrong when he is still holding grudges towards Jaan and Eijaz. When Nish was in the BB house, I defended him in the forum so many times.Coming to Eijaz, I guess he stopped talking about him being fake now, so that is fine and as for Jaan Nish did say I shared a bonding with someone  like Rahul -Aly did, but he deceived him. Obviously what Jaan did was wrong and utter foolishness and nominating your best friend in the house was where there was no way he could establish himself as a strong contestant, but what I didn’t like was Nish still holding grudges. He is a nice hearted guy and I know that cause he is sooo much down-to-earth n freaking underrated compared to other celebs but I just felt the way he said about Jaan and Eijaz that was a bit too much and certainly doesn’t suit to him. And so many contestants get bashed cause of that.

I mean he doesn’t need to be mahaan but he can just let go of the matter. Anyways he stopped talking about BB14 n let go of this matter so probably should stop the discussion of this matter here my fault should not have pointed this out now.And no one is perfect everyone can commit mistake. If i say about his overall performance week 1 and 4 he definately underperformed, but week 4 as you said his content was suddenly trimmed down,n he should not have gave up in captaincy task easioy(but i understand why he did that) I just feel really bad because he could have gone the rahul vaidya way and get all the fame like him, but just 2-3 wrong decisions and bad luck got him evicted way too early.Week 2 he was okay, and week 3 he was really good.

Yes viewers loved him in his one month journey and he even got more votes than most of them, he was even close to rubina(which means technically if all evictions were done based on vote he would have at least been the second runner up.) I really wanted to see him in the house longer and he would have enjoyed with arshi, rakhi like he did with the comedians in zee awards. He did make mistakes everyone did make mistakes, but he was just freaking unlucky here. But turns out he seemed really happy after a few days I mean with his new projects and stuff so probably that was a blessing in disguise for him. He got 2 music videos and 2 web series in 5 months which says a lot about him and at least his potential is being noticed by others, he is an amazing actor and deserves sucess!

Excuse me !!! holding grudges ??? 

He should let go ???

He is looking wrong ? 

He is looking REAL !!! What happend with him was NOT small. He could have been a finalist in the one of the biggest show of tv. All happened due to this guy. 

I have watched each & every interview of his. He never came bashing them out of no where. He says honestly what he feels when he is asked. Now he is not being asked about Eijaz to speak about him about Jaan he spoke cause he was asked his pov regarding rahil-aly. He never spoke out of nowhere. He has been repeatedly questioned about jaan not eijaz that he should keep calling him fake again & again.

About this don't suit him that don't suite him. Excatly what did he do out of his character ? how much do you know him ? 

He has always spoken in this tone whenever anything wrong happened. 

What exactly is "holding grudges" ? HE said he does NOT want to meet or interact with them & doesn't want to talk about bb as he has done enough !!! 

He cant forget or forgive that BACKSTABBER that's it !

There is nothing Wrong if one is unable to forget a betrayal. 

Holding grudges would have meant he throwing shade every now & then in ivs & speaking ill of them but HE IS Not doing that !!! 

Now by what act do you want him to let go ? Go hug out that backstabber & smile & party with them ??? 

NOW that doesn't suite him !!! 

anyone who claims knows him should know that's not him & he would not do that !

And why should he make any move to sort things ? he was asked in an interview if Jaan made any attempt to contact or interact with him ? He denied. So why should he try to be mahaan when he was wronged !

About saying too much, when he said those he was asked about them & he said what he felt. And did you forget that, sara, sehzaad, naina's interviews ? sehzaad & naina had similar things to say about Eijaz. 

And not from week 4, his content was trimmed from Day 1. 

Wkv when rubina called, rahul, Nish & eijaz to katghara. Nish's part was cut. Yes it happened & it was cut.

Next Salman khan praising him for tree jumping stategy was cut. Then it was reported he was very badly bashed by Salman Khan in next wkv & that too was cut.  

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Excuse me !!! holding grudges ??? 

He should let go ???

He is looking wrong ? 

He is looking REAL !!! What happend with him was NOT small. He could have been a finalist in the one of the biggest show of tv. All happened due to this guy. 

I have watched each & every interview of his. He never came bashing them out of no where. He says honestly what he feels when he is asked. Now he is not being asked about Eijaz to speak about him about Jaan he spoke cause he was asked his pov regarding rahil-aly. He never spoke out of nowhere. He has been repeatedly questioned about jaan not eijaz that he should keep calling him fake again & again.

About this don't suit him that don't suite him. Excatly what did he do out of his character ? how much do you know him ? 

He has always spoken in this tone whenever anything wrong happened. 

What exactly is "holding grudges" ? HE said he does NOT want to meet or interact with them & doesn't want to talk about bb as he has done enough !!! 

He cant forget or forgive that BACKSTABBER that's it !

There is nothing Wrong if one is unable to forget a betrayal. 

Holding grudges would have meant he throwing shade every now & then in ivs & speaking ill of them but HE IS Not doing that !!! 

Now by what act do you want him to let go ? Go hug out that backstabber & smile & party with them ??? 

NOW that doesn't suite him !!! 

anyone who claims knows him should know that's not him & he would not do that !

And why should he make any move to sort things ? he was asked in an interview if Jaan made any attempt to contact or interact with him ? He denied. So why should he try to be mahaan when he was wronged !

About saying too much, when he said those he was asked about them & he said what he felt. And did you forget that, sara, sehzaad, naina's interviews ? sehzaad & naina had similar things to say about Eijaz. 

And not from week 4, his content was trimmed from Day 1. 

Wkv when rubina called, rahul, Nish & eijaz to katghara. Nish's part was cut. Yes it happened & it was cut.

Next Salman khan praising him for tree jumping stategy was cut. Then it was reported he was very badly bashed by Salman Khan in next wkv & that too was cut.  

That’s ur opinion and i cant change that, and i do agree with most of them. Now whatever happened cant be changed. Anyways the bb14 chapter is over for him. Honestly I feel Salman Khan did like him and thats why he gave him feedback many times, but as u said that was cut by the channel. I hope he has a really sucessful career and all his wishes gets fulfilled because he is such a nice guy.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My unconditional support goes to anyone who is against Mr. Fraud NEK

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Yeh kya argument kartey ho đŸ¤Ł   

show bhee khatam but arguement on and on. Arrey - could have would have should have doesn’t work. Fact is he left the extended season to do work outside. His journey ended there. Period !! If he wanted to win BB (or try) he should have stayed !! In any competition - once one leaves it for any reason — no amount of could have should have would have changes reality …. And in any case it doesn’t matter. Show is over !! Speculate all day wrong but it doesn’t change anything. 
🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I had a feeling I will be called out for making this comment 😅 I just wrote what I felt, if he doesn’t want to sort out with Jaan, that’s his decision but I just don’t want him to look wrong when he is still holding grudges towards Jaan and Eijaz. When Nish was in the BB house, I defended him in the forum so many times.Coming to Eijaz, I guess he stopped talking about him being fake now, so that is fine and as for Jaan Nish did say I shared a bonding with someone  like Rahul -Aly did, but he deceived him. Obviously what Jaan did was wrong and utter foolishness and nominating your best friend in the house was where there was no way he could establish himself as a strong contestant, but what I didn’t like was Nish still holding grudges. He is a nice hearted guy and I know that cause he is sooo much down-to-earth n freaking underrated compared to other celebs but I just felt the way he said about Jaan and Eijaz that was a bit too much and certainly doesn’t suit to him. And so many contestants get bashed cause of that.

I mean he doesn’t need to be mahaan but he can just let go of the matter. Anyways he stopped talking about BB14 n let go of this matter so probably should stop the discussion of this matter here my fault should not have pointed this out now.And no one is perfect everyone can commit mistake. If i say about his overall performance week 1 and 4 he definately underperformed, but week 4 as you said his content was suddenly trimmed down,n he should not have gave up in captaincy task easioy(but i understand why he did that) I just feel really bad because he could have gone the rahul vaidya way and get all the fame like him, but just 2-3 wrong decisions and bad luck got him evicted way too early.Week 2 he was okay, and week 3 he was really good.

Yes viewers loved him in his one month journey and he even got more votes than most of them, he was even close to rubina(which means technically if all evictions were done based on vote he would have at least been the second runner up.) I really wanted to see him in the house longer and he would have enjoyed with arshi, rakhi like he did with the comedians in zee awards. He did make mistakes everyone did make mistakes, but he was just freaking unlucky here. But turns out he seemed really happy after a few days I mean with his new projects and stuff so probably that was a blessing in disguise for him. He got 2 music videos and 2 web series in 5 months which says a lot about him and at least his potential is being noticed by others, he is an amazing actor and deserves sucess!

Very neutral view👍🏼. You are absolutely right we should support our favourites but we should also point out when they are wrong👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

infinity 101 and equine I somehow agree with you even I feel he went a bit off track in the game but I think his eviction was unfair he was not even given a chance to comeback and instead of him that horrible kavita came back😡

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Very neutral view👍🏼. You are absolutely right we should support our favourites but we should also point out when they are wrong👍🏼

Are you fire extinguisher?....

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Are you fire extinguisher?....

No dear I am a fire devil who splits fire everywhere😆. I put the mask of fire extinguisher on my face to fool people my real life is like bigg boss😉. Bachke rehna re baba bachke rehna re bachke rehna re baba main hu fire devil🤣😆

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

wah wah....Aly is an embarrassment......then what is Rubina.....mocking Rahul by calling him a runner up every chance she is getting...🤢....what about her positivity message that she is giving to Jasmine...has Rubina let go of her negativity against Rahul??

What about Abhinav...who threatened to slap a woman Kavita and justified it by saying that she threatened to slap Rubina first.....so the boring pati can threaten other women for his equally boring patni but Aly can't support his GF???

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

wah wah....Aly is an embarrassment......then what is Rubina.....mocking Rahul by calling him a runner up every chance she is getting...🤢....what about her positivity message that she is giving to Jasmine...has Rubina let go of her negativity against Rahul??

What about Abhinav...who threatened to slap a woman Kavita and justified it by saying that she threatened to slap Rubina first.....so the boring pati can threaten other women for his equally boring patni but Aly can't support his GF???

Whataboutery...Typical SSF..

What about sunrise?

What about rain?

What about all the things

What about killing fields?

What about all the things

What about fllwering fields?

What about all the dreams

what about yesterday?

What about the seas?

What about nature's worth?

What about animals?