Bigg Boss 14

Aly Goni is an embarrassment

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/AlyGoni/status/1367064221243088897?s=19

Participating in trend against Rubina....bragging about Instagram followers of Jasmin....What is his achievement?..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another achievement is her LONG stay in the bb house 😆

Aly should also thank Rahul because of him JasMEAN could cross the first finale

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aly is a disgrace

Used Eijaz in game

Used RKV to get to finale

Used Rubina as sis to get ahead

Using Jasmin for money and fame

Evil person.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

What's the big deal he is just happy that jasmine's followers have increased. About the rubina one he is a human he can have some misunderstanding we humans also have that what's the problem?? And it's not clear whether it's a misunderstanding or rubina really said that 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Aly is a disgrace

Used Eijaz in game

Used RKV to get to finale

Used Rubina as sis to get ahead

Using Jasmin for money and fame

Evil person.

I don't think he used anyone and what using jasmine for money and fame?? Then why didn't he started a love angle with nikki or left jasmine for ruining his game (indirectly) right?? And his best friend was rahul who rahul the rahul who left the show and he used to fight with rubina for rahul that rubina who had a huge fanbase. If he is really a manipulative person then he would have used rubina as a sister from day 1 not after she gave him mental support after jasmine's eviction. And how did he use ejaz?? Ejaz's game is not even related to his game so how will he use it?? From these facts it's clear that aly never used anyone. He is a very neutral and strong person and doesn't needs anyone to stay in game. See I respect your pov👍🏼 but I disagree with it that's why I gave these justifications😊

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

What's the big deal he is just happy that jasmine's followers have increased. About the rubina one he is a human he can have some misunderstanding we humans also have that what's the problem?? And it's not clear whether it's a misunderstanding or rubina really said that 

Misunderstanding?

They follow each other on Instagram, if anyone had misunderstanding they would clear it with the person instead of fueling hatred against her, he tweeted and encouraged his and Jasmin's fans to troll Rubina

Even now if you go to Jasmin's likes, you'll see tweets by her fans where they are name calling Rubina as ***bina . She likes hate tweets against Rubina and Rubina cant say that she won't go to Jasmin's house? 🤪

Imagine the outrage if Rubina had liked or encouraged name calling in this way through her social media, its just that Rubina doesn't get offended over these juvenile antics of this couple otherwise Aly's face and his so called brotherly love came out in the open when he confessed that he separated Rubinav so they don't get sympathy 

I felt bad when he couldn't finish in Top 3, but seeing his real face, I am glad this couple couldn't defeat Nikki in votes 🤪 

There have been rivalries but I do not recall anyone stooping low to take part in a hate trend

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

She actually said that. Check Shahzur's thread. You can hear her voice in the background very clearly.

Aegon thumbnail

@TM

Don't you know it takes alot being someone who is a Colors face (4 shows with Colors) with his girlfriend, who is also a Colors face (4 show with colors), and losing to Nikki Tamboli who is not a Colors face 

They are salty as hell and all loser fandom combined couldn't trend after trying for hours so they needed help from a big blue tick account to boost the trend

Aly Goni comes to the rescue and takes part in a hate trend 

#Achievement 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All this petty rubbish, you are judged by your progesss i.e how much money you're making, rest is insignificant [follower count] etc 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

She actually said that. Check Shahzur's thread. You can hear her voice in the background very clearly.

Yes but I just hear that why did she say that it's not clear. It's 50% looking like rubina said it in a wrong way and 50% looking like it was edited. But if rubina said this in a wrong way then it's absolutely wrong but I think the fans on twitter should be least bothered about this because we all know that they both have grudges about each other so they will never visit each other. I would say somewhere aly also shouldn't have reacted to it. But we all know that he is very protective about jasmine so I am not surprised