Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

i dont see anything wrong in this ๐Ÿ˜†

but tbh having a lot of insta followers doesnt necessarily mean someone is more popular

aly-jas had most followers among all the contestants but they couldnt even beat the โ€˜lessโ€™ popular ones in actual voting ๐Ÿ˜…, contestants with 500k-1M followers got more votes than them ๐Ÿ˜…

Social media sab moh maya hi to hai hum mortals ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Did aly knew that this will go to this extent?? I don't completely support him but he just said hum jasmine ke ghar hi rahange he didn't knew that it will become a trend. And when it become a trend jasmine tried to stop them but we all know fans never listen to others

Aajkal waise Twitter pe kuch b trend hota hai.Kitne vele hote hain log 

infinity101 thumbnail

problem is channel invested mostly on the phuski bomb contestants who showed some spark  ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜† rubina and rahul showed a lil spark by 1-2 comment pura investment kar liya dono ke upar ๐Ÿ˜†, and potential contestants were kicked out without even being given a proper chance like shehzad ๐Ÿ˜† just to save useless as a contestant like jaan ๐Ÿ˜†

Jaan ko useless na boliye please ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Itna toh sweet tha bechara ๐Ÿ˜’

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Should have congratulated Laila for not making to top 10 instead ๐Ÿคฃ

Waise isse zyada kya hi bezti hui hogi Laila ki, soch ri hogi finale tak paunchegi but top 10 bhi nee ho paya LMAO, badi aayi colors ki number 1 face ๐Ÿคฃ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Jaan ko useless na boliye please ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Itna toh sweet tha bechara ๐Ÿ˜’

He is a good-hearted person but a total misfit in the show. What was frustrating that he was saved thrice over someone else. He seemed quite immature as a contestsant, but when he came as Nikkiโ€™s connection he was so much better. I really wish he and Nishant had sorted out their issues cause I liked the friendship they had,I thought both acted really foolishly here๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I agree they promoted Rubiba, but What did they invest in Rahul????? They let him go in the fake finale, for gods sake . Just to save Jas. They cut off all his highlight scenes and footages, and humiliated him endlessly in WKWs. Whatever Tahul gained, he did on his own.

Rahul was doing well in week 2-5 but then after that his game kinda went down I felt. He started gaining a lot of fans suddenly cause of the nepo comment n the mask thing vs nikki. It just took these two incidents for him to be the top contenders. And then after that I didnโ€™t see him doing anything special but yeah in second half he had more bonding with Aly and also the way he handled Rakhi, but content wise he was better in first half. If channel was really disinterested in Rahul, they wont have called him back and rise his fees x4 (at the same time, I feel he was somewhat influenced by channel to walk out in fake finale)

infinity101 thumbnail

He is a good-hearted person but a total misfit in the show. What was frustrating that he was saved thrice over someone else. He seemed quite immature as a contestsant, but when he came as Nikkiโ€™s connection he was so much better. I really wish he and Nishant had sorted out their issues cause I liked the friendship they had,I thought both acted really foolishly here๐Ÿ˜†

Nishant turned out to be such a disappointment though, I am sorry if you are a Nishant fan ๐Ÿ˜†

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Aajkal waise Twitter pe kuch b trend hota hai.Kitne vele hote hain log 

Seriously yaar I mean har ek choti choti baato ko lekar kuch bhi trend hota hai๐Ÿ˜•. Lagta hai yehi kuch logo ka timepass hai๐Ÿ˜†

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Rahul was doing well in week 2-5 but then after that his game kinda went down I felt. He started gaining a lot of fans suddenly cause of the nepo comment n the mask thing vs nikki. It just took these two incidents for him to be the top contenders. And then after that I didnโ€™t see him doing anything special but yeah in second half he had more bonding with Aly and also the way he handled Rakhi, but content wise he was better in first half. If channel was really disinterested in Rahul, they wont have called him back and rise his fees x4 (at the same time, I feel he was somewhat influenced by channel to walk out in fake finale)

Well I don't think his game was down actually he became little bit weak after he came back. But after sometime he was again back to his self and surprisingly he became more neutral towards the situations in the house๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Nishant turned out to be such a disappointment though, I am sorry if you are a Nishant fan ๐Ÿ˜†

yes i m but even as a fan i would say he underperformed as a bb contestant (though his eviction was unfair) and i felt he was a bit too rude about jaan and eijaz.