Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aegon

Misunderstanding?

They follow each other on Instagram, if anyone had misunderstanding they would clear it with the person instead of fueling hatred against her, he tweeted and encouraged his and Jasmin's fans to troll Rubina

Even now if you go to Jasmin's likes, you'll see tweets by her fans where they are name calling Rubina as ***bina . She likes hate tweets against Rubina and Rubina cant say that she won't go to Jasmin's house? 🤪

Imagine the outrage if Rubina had liked or encouraged name calling in this way through her social media, its just that Rubina doesn't get offended over these juvenile antics of this couple otherwise Aly's face and his so called brotherly love came out in the open when he confessed that he separated Rubinav so they don't get sympathy 

I felt bad when he couldn't finish in Top 3, but seeing his real face, I am glad this couple couldn't defeat Nikki in votes 🤪 

There have been rivalries but I do not recall anyone stooping low to take part in a hate trend

Did aly knew that this will go to this extent?? I don't completely support him but he just said hum jasmine ke ghar hi rahange he didn't knew that it will become a trend. And when it become a trend jasmine tried to stop them but we all know fans never listen to others

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

i dont see anything wrong in this 😆

but tbh having a lot of insta followers doesnt necessarily mean someone is more popular

aly-jas had most followers among all the contestants but they couldnt even beat the ‘less’ popular ones in actual voting 😅, contestants with 500k-1M followers got more votes than them 😅

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ye mai kya dekh rahi hu😲 kal tak toh yahi Aly accha tha , so called well wishers bol rahe the Aly dil ka accha hai humari ruby ka bhai hai 😳n this so called Alys well wishers Aly ko Jas se durr raho nai toh tumhari life barbaad ho jayegi ye sab ADVICE de rahe the aaj kya huva fir? Aly bhai ke liye wo pyaar,wo fikar khatam😕

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Ye mai kya dekh rahi hu😲 kal tak toh yahi Aly accha tha , so called well wishers bol rahe the Aly dil ka accha hai humari ruby ka bhai hai 😳n this so called Alys well wishers Aly ko Jas se durr raho nai toh tumhari life barbaad ho jayegi ye sab ADVICE de rahe the aaj kya huva fir? Aly bhai ke liye wo pyaar,wo fikar khatam😕

He should have paid attention to well wishers....he is reduced to Meany's errand boi...her followers....her trend....

BTW, Hello..long time

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

i dont see anything wrong in this 😆

but tbh having a lot of insta followers doesnt necessarily mean someone is more popular

aly-jas had most followers among all the contestants but they couldnt even beat the ‘less’ popular ones in actual voting 😅, contestants with 500k-1M followers got more votes than them 😅

Aamir Khan has 3.5 Million followers...

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

He should have paid attention to well wishers....he is reduced to Meany's errand boi...her followers....her trend....

BTW, Hello..long time

hello😊 actually the so called well wishers act according to situation kal tak Aly bohot accha aur aaj wo bohot bura kyun? Just becs hes against Rubina now. N what's so unexpected thing about this? Ruby ke bhai ka role play karna was the part of his game, show khatam rishta khatam. Rahi baat Jasmin ki toh wo pehle se he usko leke bohot protective hai, hum ye baat pichle 3 saal se dekh rahe hai. Bb me uske entry ke pehle wale tweets dekho, full on bodygard mode😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Aamir Khan has 3.5 Million followers...

thats what i m trying to say

insta followers does not indicate someone’s popularity entirely

Preetieee thumbnail

Virat Kohli 100 million followers🥳😲🤣

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

hello😊 actually the so called well wishers act according to situation kal tak Aly bohot accha aur aaj wo bohot bura kyun? Just becs hes against Rubina now. N what's so unexpected thing about this? Ruby ke bhai ka role play karna was the part of his game, show khatam rishta khatam. Rahi baat Jasmin ki toh wo pehle se he usko leke bohot protective hai, hum ye baat pichle 3 saal se dekh rahe hai. Bb me uske entry ke pehle wale tweets dekho, full on bodygard mode😆

I am not invested enough to care...I created post for fireworks...This forum is way too boring for me....I do not know who said what and when....Aly is an embarrassment and meany remains meany....

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail

I am not invested enough to care...I created post for fireworks...This forum is way too boring for me....

toh fir chalne do🥳actually ye season he itna boaring tha toh iss saal forum bhi thanda rahai hope next season interesting ho. We want firecracker contestants not like fuski bomb jo iss yr the👎🏼