Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanku so much for the written update dear 😊😊...

Wishing your Amma a very happy 🎂 birthday 🤗🤗🤗🤗

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I just don't understand why Kabir is doing all the things we Vansh to do. We want to see Vansh mafia dangerous, not like Saas-bahu wala Vansh. He came back home and just waiting for her? The makers has turned this show into something I can't even explain. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bengali271

Even I'm too sorry to know about your loss.parents are something which can never be compensated.i understand what you & your family feel .my condolences to you & your family & i will prat to god that wherever your appa's soul is residing he stays happy looking at you all smiling & succeeding in your life

Thank you dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I hope it happens.....I really want a confrontation between Riddhu and Vansh and his so called family. It's high time and they have crossed all limits now.

And even if Vansh still continues to misunderstand Riddhu after seeing her appearance which speaks about her condition higher than any words or bloody letter then I'm seriously disappointed with writers.

I don't know....the more I think that now writers and makers can't butcher Vansh character more they prove me wrong.

I don't want her to faint. I want her to confront and even if she faints also I want her to get up and confront me. But this is something which needed to speak. If she hides learning about the letter that someone playing a double game with the whole family and all - then yes makers are lost. Better to speak first and it's also high time Vansh knows what is happening in his family and with his wife. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Excellent point plus Kabir Mike mentioned something about the refrigerator that might set off a flag

Yeah like he might say someone has taken her in the fridge and I think both Kabir and Vansh do accept it. Also, Ridhima can say she saw Vansh where he stopped and helped the boys of the truck. Then even Vansh can connect thinking he heard her mobile ring. So yeah better be dhamaka episode not some waste

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Thanku so much for the written update dear 😊😊...

Wishing your Amma a very happy 🎂 birthday 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much dear and will convey your wishes to her :)

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

I just don't understand why Kabir is doing all the things we Vansh to do. We want to see Vansh mafia dangerous, not like Saas-bahu wala Vansh. He came back home and just waiting for her? The makers has turned this show into something I can't even explain. 

No answer that why we are seeing Kabir doing all those things. And no idea when they are going to bring back the Vansh. But one thing is for sure if Mamta tries to patch Kabir and Ridhima no matter which ever platform it runs - the show will go off air 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think the show is going off air completely..

I have a doubt now..is this show really shifting to OTT?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I think the show is going off air completely..

I have a doubt now..is this show really shifting to OTT?

Don't know dear. We need to wait for confirmation from either the channel or the production house