Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tmrw's episode was awesome RraHel just nailed it......Ridhima threatening the so called doctor was superb..... the way she portrayed the pain was just lit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rrahul's acting was awesome as usual....

And only Kabir is thinking about the correct possibilities of Ridhima not doing abortion on her own....and the way he confronted chachi aryan ,wah.... vishal is ๐Ÿ‘

Vansh saying her to come back and Ridhima screaming Vansh at the end ๐Ÿ‘ .....cant wait to see ep 208

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

Tmrw's episode was awesome RraHel just nailed it......Ridhima threatening the so called doctor was superb..... the way she portrayed the pain was just lit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rrahul's acting was awesome as usual....

And only Kabir is thinking about the correct possibilities of Ridhima not doing abortion on her own....and the way he confronted chachi aryan ,wah.... vishal is ๐Ÿ‘

Vansh saying her to come back and Ridhima screaming Vansh at the end ๐Ÿ‘ .....cant wait to see ep 208

Dramatic too much but then yeah lovely episode a d hope 209 confrontation be as dhamaka episode 

Lets see what they stored for us โค๏ธ

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

happy birthday to your Amma.  โค wish her a very healthy & long life ahead. 

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Dramatic too much but then yeah lovely episode a d hope 209 confrontation be as dhamaka episode 

Lets see what they stored for us โค๏ธ

Your review super๐Ÿ‘

Hope there is no mu - I want the confrontation to happen ๐Ÿ™ separatation should happen but on parents truth

Happy Birthday to your amma๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Edited by shilpagowda - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

happy birthday to your Amma.  โค wish her a very healthy & long life ahead. 

Thank you dear 

Will convey your wishes to her โ˜บ๏ธ

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

Your review super๐Ÿ‘

Hope there is no mu - I want the confrontation to happen ๐Ÿ™ separatation should happen but on parents truth

Happy Birthday to your amma๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Thanks for the appreciation and wishes for Amma ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah hope they confront no matter she faint or not 

Itโ€™s high time 

bengali271 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Vandita, that itโ€™s good to hear from you I will certainly do let her know your wishes and I understand I lost my father last year I mean itโ€™s not even a year yet so how it feels I know I donโ€™t know how it happened but still my deep condolences to you and your family

Even I'm too sorry to know about your loss.parents are something which can never be compensated.i understand what you & your family feel .my condolences to you & your family & i will prat to god that wherever your appa's soul is residing he stays happy looking at you all smiling & succeeding in your life

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much wishes dear I will certainly convey to her

I also hope they just nailed the episode but donโ€™t waste the actors effect and work I am really hoping to see some Dhamaka Walla episode and it should be projected in that way and if they fail here I donโ€™t know what to expect in the coming episodes

I hope it happens.....I really want a confrontation between Riddhu and Vansh and his so called family. It's high time and they have crossed all limits now.

And even if Vansh still continues to misunderstand Riddhu after seeing her appearance which speaks about her condition higher than any words or bloody letter then I'm seriously disappointed with writers.

I don't know....the more I think that now writers and makers can't butcher Vansh character more they prove me wrong.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she will confront and accuse him at the same time he might show the letter and then both might know they were fooled but we need to see to what extent he will believe her words that someone came into his house and kidnapped her

Excellent point plus Kabir Mike mentioned something about the refrigerator that might set off a flag