Originally posted by: Moonks

Wishing a very happy birthday to Aunty 🎉

Thank you dear will convey your wishes to her ❤️

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Thank you dear will convey your wishes to her

Today I felt as if I am watching all the Indian television serials in one single and I really hope tomorrow we see confrontation between them and she take the charge completely

Dadi's in ITV are the worst  lot see in pinjara all the time praising mayura for being fair skinned and taunting Megha when she had a job that too a lawyer. 

I so want kabir ya Ap to kill her. She only cares about her so called family her blood  baki jaye bhaad mein. 😡😡Nowadays i just skip other scenes just watch riansh.  

I loved Dida in Swaragini she was so good and sweet and encouraging 😘😘

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Yes thats what I also want...I can relate to her thinking Vansh did this...but I want it to be face to face...voh chahe to Vansh se proof maang le...Vansh will not accuse as the abortion is not done ...and also her condition will tell ke voh bach ke ayi hai toh phir abortion ke liye jaati hi kion. I also hope this will alert Vansh that someone is trying to harm his baby..literally tried to kill him/her...

I think she will see the letter over here however she doesn’t have anything to prove other than the state she is in but I think the confrontation she will do in such a way that Vansh might be in the dilemma  who could have done this and at this point of time it is very important for Vansh to take the charge so let’s see if they can able to pull this off or not

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

When Riddhima kept the knife on the doctor's neck Vansh and inspector Kabir dekhenge that was hilarious

Riddhima what she is going through proves she can protect her child and not equal to vansh but much more stronger than him 

Riddhima the way she shouted vansh she is not the person to beat around the bush Vansh to take revenge he had to plan behind her back but Riddhima is something else 

Happy Birthday to your Amma enjoy

Exactly the way she entered into the house and took his name she is not going to play maybe this is the difference Production house is going to show us and I really hope tomorrow she take the charge and the episode I really don’t want this is to be a cheap Biriyani material it should be totally a Dhamaka Walla episode 

I will let her know your wishes.... thank you dear

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Wishing your amma a very happy and prosperous 51st birthday🥳🥳.....may she have all the joy in life and all the smiles n blessings a life can unfold, may she have all the best things in life.....🥳🥳🎉🎉

Finally finally the much needed confrontation between RIANSH. I hope makers don't do khachra of that. She should confront Vansh in front of whole family. That dear oldie should know the true face of her snake family whom she easily believed against Riddhu.

Not just Vansh but Riddhu should confront whole family. It's high time and enough of them having a leeway every time they commit crimes. Til now they tortured her but it's matter of her baby, she should fight like a lioness.

I wish she should slap one or two people at least 😂😂

Dill ko Jo sukoon milega na sachi mein yaar....bahut din ho gaye Riddhu ne kisiko prasad diye hue..... Vansh ko bhi mil jaye wo bhi chalega mujhe.

Once again a very happy birthday to your amma 😊

Thank you so much wishes dear I will certainly convey to her

I also hope they just nailed the episode but don’t waste the actors effect and work I am really hoping to see some Dhamaka Walla episode and it should be projected in that way and if they fail here I don’t know what to expect in the coming episodes

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Happiesttttt birthdayyy to your amma🥳🥳🥰♥️

May god bless her with happiness:)

Thank you so much dear will convey your wishes to her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

First of all hat's off to you Boss 🤠  

I mean you give us daily written updates. For that you watch every episode from start to end.

Main hoti toh kabka skip karke dekh leti only Riansh scene😆

I am not regular viewer of Immj, simply due to storyline and so many loopholes uske bare me baat na hi karo toh better hai

Coming to your written updates, dude they are wonderful. I mean the comments you put in between are hilarious🤣. I keep laughing while I read your comments. This takes off the stress of the current plot

Thanks a lot for your daily updates😃

Yaar seriously bolu ye agar in middle of all this torture if only Kabir keeps saving Riddhima and if only he knows the true face of family whereas Vansh stays dumb. I might start liking Kabir more than Vansh. 😒

Don't take me wrong I love Riansh. But these emotions are coming from Riddhu's endless torture and Vansh's blatant ignorance to Riddhima's torture. 😭

That's why I asked do they(makers) plan to revamp Kabir's character to be better one?

I do hope our Old Vansh returns soon and we get some confrontation between Riansh. And most importantly Vansh getting to know true colours of his family  🙏

1 more thing looking at precap and reading your written update. I remembered one movie which had sort of similar scene of pyre. Welcome where lucky falls below all arthi ka saman and they light it up🤣

Ps: enjoy your day 🤗

Thank you so much for the warm appreciation and liking my my commentary

Not only you everyone are tired to see Ridhima torture and now it’s high time she confront him tomorrow and I also hope they don’t waste the episode and it’s time Vansh should take charge and actually know what is happening with his wife and his family 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

Do u think there will be RiAnsh confrontation in tomorow's episode or it will be another dream sequence or maybe Riddhu will become unconscious ? I badly want the confrontation to happen ...

Seeing BTS and all I feel there will be a confrontation because Ridhima is back in the house right so there will be a major confrontation but yeah let’s see

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope when she questions  him he explains why in the beginning he wasn’t accepting the child, Rhiddima being shown Vansh signature and reacting wish she did is understandable however I’m surprise she didn’t even consider many people in the mansion are not fond of her. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thank you for update

So she saved herself as we all thought 

Vansh tried to find her but vanshu pehle tum usko phone se track kr lete te aj kya hua 

And abhi tk usko track krne ke liye secret tracker do usko mafia you are 

Jo kam vansh ko krna chayiye vo kabir kr rya hai

Kabir ko full faith tha ki riddhima aisa nhi kr skti chlo vansh ko main is baat main maaf kr skti hu bcz uska behaviour made ridz take this step 

Kabir ne syi bola hasu main is this joke ?

Ridz is not in state of mind hence she is blmaing vansh but i want confrontation tomorrow. No misunderstanding.

Uski halat dekh kr family ko smj jaana chayiye that she didnt go by herself . And rid plz confront vansh abt that consent letter . 

Party bts are out kabir is in disguise. Since vansh accepted baby pkka hor game plan kr rya hai 

Enjoy the day and wish from my side too 

Don’t know what kind of a mafia he is or what he became I mean do you remember where he kept a tracker in her phone and gifted her where he is now I mean it was good when he doubted her and since the time she became wife he’s not been the way

I really hope she actually confront him and tomorrow it should be a Dhamaka Walla episode but not some cheap act by the production house