Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Time for celebration 🥳

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To be honest, I am almost relieved the film isn't happening, because we won't have to deal with another round of media circus around the filmsmiley39, considering the current state of affairs in the country.☢️

If past few years have taught us anything,  all the IT cells, pseudo-religious hate-mongers and online sleuths would've turned the film into a controversial debate, and would've pakaoed us with their bigotic  beliefs and conspiracy theories.🤢

The likes of Kangana, Arnab etc would've caused further chaos with their "debates" and "rants" everywhere be it news channels, SM...etc.smiley30

Far-left peeps like Swara, Sonam, Kunal Kumra etc would've (as usual) deviated from the topic by indulging in pointless twitter wars with the other side. They've already caused enough damage to real feminism, secularism/equality in our country, via their psuedo agendas.

It's done to the point that no one takes these things seriously anymore.😵

In the end, everyone would've made a big fool out of gullible/emotional/general Indian publicsmiley35, like they did with SSR case.

Thank GOD!, the film isn't happening

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why ? 

And why would Amir Khan or his community be offended by this request :) 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupsii

Good sense prevailed  I guess😳

No offence to Amir Khan or anything related to his community or anyone . But I am actually waiting for him or anyone from Bollywood to make a film on Profet Mohammed someday

Again this same nonsensical argument. The fact that Hinduism does not prohibit artistic depiction of epics is part of its beauty and expansive tradition. The fact that a large segment of another community do not allow certain depictions is NOT an asset.

Why should one try to ape a close minded approach? And why are the Khans always looked at Muslims first? What can they do short of changing their names to convince ppl like Kangana, Arnab and IT cell that they are not ISI agents? Are you asking the same questions to Prabhas and co who are making similar films?

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Again this same nonsensical argument. The fact that Hinduism does not prohibit artistic depiction of epics is part of its beauty and expansive tradition. The fact that a large segment of another community do not allow certain depictions is NOT an asset.

Why should one try to ape a close minded approach? And why are the Khans always looked at Muslims first? What can they do short of changing their names to convince ppl like Kangana, Arnab and IT cell that they are not ISI agents? Are you asking the same questions to Prabhas and co who are making similar films?

I have no desire to debate or argue.

I just wrote my pov above.. not arguing or anything.. I respect your opinion.. lets agree to disagree. Peace 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

someone someday  should definitely make mb but someone responsible someone who will actually bother to read the epic and present as it was not glorifying molesters and giving drau fake dialogues 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Arnab ke chaar mahine ka content gaya 😭😝

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

Good sense prevailed  I guess😳

No offence to Amir Khan or anything related to his community or anyone . But I am actually waiting for him or anyone from Bollywood to make a film on Profet Mohammed someday

Isn’t it amazing that he was inspired enough to make a movie on Mahabharata and not on , to put in your own words, something about his own community? May be he identifies with Mahabharata more than anything else to make time to study it and even make a movie on it. Who are we to ask him not to do so?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Yeah so let's continue panning Hindu mythology but wet our pants over portraying ANYTHING Islamic. Yeah, good brave mindset right there. 

Who is panning Hindu mythology ?